Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 11-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #16
xsailorsam
Registered User
 
xsailorsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 78
As I'm sure there will be many multiples of every character,
I'll be bringing along Hinata Hyuga! In her regular Shippuden outfit, and possibly RTN as well depending on how things plan out.
xsailorsam is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 11-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #17
Roxas-13
Have you seen this otaku?
 
Roxas-13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 389
Okay, I have decided my character. Heaven'sLock suggested it, and I think it's gonna be fun. Plus, the design already exists, so it won't be too hard.

Lock me in as . . . . . . ITACHI UCHIHA!! ^^
__________________
Anime North '14
Gijinka!Unown - Pokemon
Human!Creeper - Minecraft
Luke Skywalker - Star Wars

Last edited by Roxas-13 : 11-27-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Roxas-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #18
rair
Rair
 
rair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by CirqueDuFolie View Post
Most are doing Naruto characters all three days, some a different character each day. Our Naruto will be the Four-Tails on Saturday, but changing into a suit later for the Moonlight Ball. :33
Peronsally, I'll be Kushina on just the Sunday. ^^
As it turns out, we may also have a Madara with us. Hopefully. :')
So many costumes is awesome. I cannot wait to see all of this (I really need to catch up on my reading so I'll actually know more of what's going on XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsailorsam View Post
As I'm sure there will be many multiples of every character,
I'll be bringing along Hinata Hyuga! In her regular Shippuden outfit, and possibly RTN as well depending on how things plan out.
Whenever I think multiples of every character all I can think of is kage bunsin (probably butchered that spelling and everything horribly...) which is awesome. The more the merrier in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas-13 View Post
Okay, I have decided my character. Heaven'sLock suggested it, and I think it's gonna be fun. Plus, the design already exists, so it won't be too hard.

Lock me in as . . . . . . ITACHI UCHIHA!! ^^
YES. YES. JUST YES. Brotherly love (not in the incest fashion

Seriously can't believe I didn't think of that myself. I am ashamed at myself. Super excited for this

Also where are you guys located so that we can discuss maybe shopping for fabric and what not in the new year together. Just PM me when you have a chance. No rush (not yet anyways...)
rair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #19
xsailorsam
Registered User
 
xsailorsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 78
I'll also be bringing my Sakura with me :3
xsailorsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 07:45 PM   #20
Roxas-13
Have you seen this otaku?
 
Roxas-13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 389
Hey, afraid I have some bad news. I'm gonna have to drop out as Itachi. My school schedule is too crazy for me to be able work the costume properly, and as a result, I have to fall back to something simpler and easier to get together.

I'mm sorry I have to do this, I was looking forward to it, but life takes precedence, and as a result, time for cosplays become limited.
__________________
Anime North '14
Gijinka!Unown - Pokemon
Human!Creeper - Minecraft
Luke Skywalker - Star Wars
Roxas-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #21
rair
Rair
 
rair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas-13 View Post
Hey, afraid I have some bad news. I'm gonna have to drop out as Itachi. My school schedule is too crazy for me to be able work the costume properly, and as a result, I have to fall back to something simpler and easier to get together.

I'mm sorry I have to do this, I was looking forward to it, but life takes precedence, and as a result, time for cosplays become limited.
Aw, too bad. I understand though, school is much more important. If you see us wandering around come and say hi I'll keep a look out for your Spidey costume on the Friday (that movie was awesome!). Cheers.
rair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #22
redstars
queen of dolls
 
redstars's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 88
Ahh, I can't sign up for this, but it sounds like an awesome idea so I'll definitely look out for you guys!

I've got a Naruto group for Saturday, though! I'll be there as Temari, and I've got friends going as Gaara, Kankuro, Sakura, Kurenai and possibly a Sasuke and a Kiba. :3
redstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #23
rair
Rair
 
rair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstars View Post
Ahh, I can't sign up for this, but it sounds like an awesome idea so I'll definitely look out for you guys!

I've got a Naruto group for Saturday, though! I'll be there as Temari, and I've got friends going as Gaara, Kankuro, Sakura, Kurenai and possibly a Sasuke and a Kiba. :3
That's okay, I think I'm going to pull the casting call, way too hard to organize. In other news that's great that you have such a huge group! Which version of Temari are you going to be cosplaying as? I'll add you guys to the list
rair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #24
DireKitty
Captain Kittens
 
DireKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,152
Is there actually going to be a shoot for this series?
__________________
Anime North Cosplay Photoshoots Staff
Kayle - League of Legends
Official Anime North Forums

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #25
KitsuneCutie199
Registered User
 
KitsuneCutie199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 22
Wink Naruto

Since there are only 5 weeks left until the convention, I figured someone SOMEWHERE would be cosplaying a character from Naruto!

If so, let me know! I have a couple friends that are playing the characters and I think it would be awesome to meet other Naruto cosplayers to possibly hang out!

If not, I'd like to know who to look out for in the huge crowd at the con, maybe we can get a picture together! Just look for a female version of Kyuubi
KitsuneCutie199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #26
Grimmjow99
Registered User
 
Grimmjow99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
my brother may be cosplaying hokage naruto possibly for all 3 days. i let him know about the photoshoot and he said he'll join

Last edited by Grimmjow99 : 04-16-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Grimmjow99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #27
musicalcats
Mars Fire Ignite
 
musicalcats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 965
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneCutie199 View Post
Since there are only 5 weeks left until the convention, I figured someone SOMEWHERE would be cosplaying a character from Naruto!

If so, let me know! I have a couple friends that are playing the characters and I think it would be awesome to meet other Naruto cosplayers to possibly hang out!

If not, I'd like to know who to look out for in the huge crowd at the con, maybe we can get a picture together! Just look for a female version of Kyuubi
There will be three Naruto photoshoots. One for each day of the con, so no worries about other Naruto cosplayers that you would want to hang out w/.
__________________
Anime North 2014:
Sango (kimono version) (Inuyasha) (Friday)
Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon) (Saturday)
Palla Palla (Sailor Moon) (Sunday)
My cosplay page:
musicalcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
Trsiel Oraynah
For The Love Of Muffins!!
 
Trsiel Oraynah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 135
Ill be doing Konan ( one of kitsunecutie199's friends) and it'll be my first time cosplaying anything naruto so I hope to have a blast!
__________________
Upcomming Con's
Anime North 2013
Fanexpo 2013 (Poison Ivy)

[size]Cosplay For AN '13

Sheet!Sherlock-BBC's Sherlock
Harpoon!Sherlock- BBc's Sherlock
Femme!Sesshomaru- Inuyasha
Konan- Naruto
Trsiel Oraynah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 06:19 AM   #29
rair
Rair
 
rair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 51
Yay somebody revived this thread

I'll be at the Saturday shoot with a small group of Anbu. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there and fun times shall be had.

How is everyone's costumes coming along?
rair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #30
KitsuneCutie199
Registered User
 
KitsuneCutie199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 22
Well well well, seems like there will be a HUGE Naruto cast this year! YAY!
I am personally going as Kyuubi (nine tail fox) but I also have Konan, Tobi and Kakuzu with me.
So please put us down!
KitsuneCutie199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.