Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-27-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
feya132

Wig Brand/Shop Review: Cosplaywig on eBay

This is my first review so ... '^^

Anyway I'll be reviewing Cosplaywig
Here's their eBay store

I ordered the Meltdown Rin wig with detachable pig tails.

It was $36.99 plus $11.99 shipping. (They're located in Hong Kong)

I ordered it on 5/16/11 and it got here 5/27/11. The estimated delivery date was 5/31/11-6/07/11 do it got here early ^^

11 days is really fast :3

I got exactly what was pictured, plus a mesh wig cap, and a thank you card featuring chibi Miku.

It's reallyyyyyy soft, and it looks pretty natural (it isn't shiny at all with and without flash.)

Some pictures
Natural sunlight lighting

With flash

The inside of the wig

The pigtails detached (sorry my desk is dirty >.<)

The skin top

And the thank you card

All in all it's a really great quality wig, I recommend them!

There was something else I wanted to add but I forgot D:

Last edited by feya132 : 05-31-2011 at 05:17 PM.
feya132 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
KnightJeran
Calling Major Tom

Heyyya! I'm also reviewing Cosplaywig from ebay!

Their Store:
http://stores.ebay.com/cosplaywig

I ordered the Magnet Luka wig, 36" CURLY MAGNET MILKSHAKE LUKA WIG.

It was 36.99 plus 10.99 shipping, which I find very reasonable for this length and quality.

It took about a week and a half from placement of order to arriving on my door. Really quick!

My Opinions: It was EXACTLY what is pictured, and exactly what I imagined. The fibers are super soft and are mixed for a natural look. It isn't shiny at all, it just has a nice sheen like natural hair. My only complaint is that it shedded slightly, but I combed each curl and got about two hairs per curl to come out, and now it's shed free. Some curls need to be separated for a more curly wig. The color is gorgeous, way more natural looking than a super light pink, its a lovely milkshake, and isn't too dark or too bright at all. <3

It came in a nice brown padded envelope and I had to sign to receive it. It also came with a mesh cap, which gave me a headache, but I don't use those types anyways, and a really cute thank you card with Miku on it!

------ Picture time! -------

Back of it with flash

Natural Indoor lighting (with sun coming from the window, the color isn't this peachy, its my camera)

Unseparated Curl Closeup (a little messy)

Skin Top (indoor lighting) (a little paler than the true color due to camera)

Front Bangs with flash
http://s716.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=P1010948.jpg

Thank You card!

LOVE this wig. I plan to use it for all of Luka's styles!

2013: Dean Winchester/Castiel/Sherlock/Kitty Riley/Rainbow Dash/Spike/Timmy Turner/Canada/Fai/Kraehe

My Cosplays +++ My Cosplay DeviantArt +++ My Art DeviantArt +++ My Marketplace Ads
KnightJeran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
ellie poe

ok... I also bought an amazing wig from them! (sorry no pictures- will add them later)

I ordered this wig: http://www.ebay.com/itm/310341999559... 4.m1439.l2649
I paid $38.99 (usd)

Timeline: It was paid Oct/9th, marked 'send' Oct/16th and arrived Oct/24th
considering in my country the mail service is SLOW (I mean... really...) it was Super fast shipping
-as a side note their communication is slow too, but as the wig was great, I can deal with it

Now the wig:
It is super soft! I was really surprised when I touched it for the first time, I have another wig and it fells nothing like this one...

The color is very accurate to the picture... a little light, but just a little, you can't notice it if you're not watching the stock picture.

It came without any card! (sad face) but.. oh well...

So, yeah, I'll buy again from them...
ellie poe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
cuppiedude20

i ordered two wigs from this guy, they havent came yet. i bought it on november 14th, it was labeled as shipped on nov. 17th, and it isnt here yet! idk if im just being paranoid, but i spent alot of money, and all the reveiws i found said it arrived in a week or so. im not sure what to do??????
cuppiedude20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2011, 05:40 AM   #5
Zayn-kun
Hot Bottoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppiedude20 View Post
i ordered two wigs from this guy, they havent came yet. i bought it on november 14th, it was labeled as shipped on nov. 17th, and it isnt here yet! idk if im just being paranoid, but i spent alot of money, and all the reveiws i found said it arrived in a week or so. im not sure what to do??????
The two times i've ordered from them its taken more then a week so i wouldnt worry too much D:
Also if you spend over $35 they should have provided you with a tracking number. If you did and they just forgot, i'd just send them a nice little note or something
Zayn-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #6
Neelh
Toa of Psionics

I bought a Gumi wig from them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOCALOID-G... em48427a9aec

It was little darker, but it was the perfect, richest green I could have gotten. The mesh wig cap sort of sucked, but I'm going to get another one out of a sock for my friend and I.

nokama.tumblr.com
Neelh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
pinni137

I'd just like to add that I tried to order a Kaito wig from them recently, and even though the listing said 3 in stock they contacted me and said they were all sold out. They did give me a full refund, though.
pinni137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 11:18 PM   #8
SilverThread

I just found my new favorite ebay wig seller!

This was the wig I got.

Since I never ordered it personally, I can't say what shipping method was used, but it shipped out less than 8 hours after ordering and it arrived fast, in about 8 days. Seller was quick to respond to questions I had asked.

The wig itself, from the description, I thought it was going to be longer (like around 5 inches longer), but that's good since I don't have to trim it. To be fair, they did offer a range of the lengths it could be, so maybe the layering cut into it makes it seem shorter. The color is as shown, and the wig fiber is really soft and not super shiny; though in direct sunlight it looks slightly unnatural; other lighting, it looks very natural! The wig cap is not that small surprisingly. Not as big as an Arda wig cap, but not as small as another ebay China wig. I have thin,collarbone length hair and I could fit it all up into the wig without it getting too tight.

tldr; really soft wig, fast shipping, wig cap not so super small, wig is as pictured
SilverThread is offline   Reply With Quote