Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 204 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #2566
Shirayuki~Chan

Name of Commissioner: Dizzy Lizzy
Website/C.com gallery: http://lizzy.agentsofcosplay.com/liz...sion/wigs.html
Character commissioned and series/video game: Wig for Invasion! Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://s638.photobucket.com/albums/u...25 3725_n.jpg
Timeline: So I messaged her on August 7th, to which she immediately replied with a quote, and I accepted! After I sent the money she asked me what color I'd like it, and details like that, I had a REALLY open deadline of December, so I was in no rush at all. She sent me pictures of the base wig when she got it and finally the finished product! I paid the rest of the money but because of the hurricane she didn't want to send it out just encase the mail people didn't handle it right(which I completely agreed with) so she sent it out on Saturday, and I got it today- the 5th of November!
Pros- EVERYTHING. The wig is absolutely gorgeous and beautiful and pretty! It's so soft and shiny and really really pretty! It arrived early, and Lizzy was so nice and helpful! I'm definitely commissioning a wig from her again- and I'm starting a costume commission with her right now!
Final Grade: A+!!

Cosplays:
Tycho Science- Diebuster
Daenerys Targaryen- Game of Thrones

Shirayuki~Chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #2567
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

Name of Commissioner: Erisaka
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/41869/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Sasuke Uchiha Shippuden Sexy no Jutsu, full costume.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: here
Timeline (how long your order took to process): less than a month.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: I only got one progress picture, and she didn't purchase a tracking number like I asked, but overall good experience.
Final Grade: A+

Next Con: Mechacon
Saturday:
Stewardess Stocking
Sunday:

Facebook: link
DeviantArt: HERE
Ninbri is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #2568
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanoffemdom14 View Post
I dont see mine :I
Your review of Cosplayshopper? It is listed under "Merchant Reviews" :>
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #2569
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #2570
HappehPills

Name of Commissioner: RHatake
Website: http://rhatake.deviantart.com/ http://www.cosplay.com/member/314055 http://www.rhatake.com/index.html
Character commissioned: (3 WIGS)
-Vash the Stampede from Trigun.
-Alfred F. Jones/America/U.S. from Hetalia.
-Link from The Legend of Zelda.
Links to pictures of your commissioned item:
http://rhatake.deviantart.com/art/Va...F35906163&qo=1
http://rhatake.deviantart.com/art/Al...F35906163&qo=2
http://rhatake.deviantart.com/art/Li...F35906163&qo=3
Timeline: Two Months! (It would've been One Month, but we had issues with the wigs being Out Of Stock! Not the commissioners fault!)

Describe your Experience: This is my first time commissioning Rhatake and I can say that I LOVE her work! That I'm going to continue commissioning her! And that she is a sweetheart to work with, very dedicated, and very talented! I love the fact that she doesn't go crazy adding hairspray to the wigs which makes them look REAL! Her spikes aren't sloppy and they don't flop, they're well done and look REAL. They're very high quality. Which is something that I adored from seeing her previous commission pictures! She also has a website where she maintains a Calendar and an In-Progress page that is updated regularly. She's very dedicated and you can tell that she loves her work from how she talks about them. After getting scammed by one wig commissioner I was hesitant about commissioning someone when it came to wigs. I asked her to provide me ways to contact her and I would provide mine as well, she assured me and she provided me with every type of contact information possible and we chatted regularly. She is very friendly, a sweetheart, and a very professional commissioner. Once I sent her the upfront payment, she e-mailed me, the same day and told me the wigs she'd purchased, as well, as sent me pictures of the order, and told me they would arrive in three weeks or so. To me it seems like you have to be the most careful when commissioning for wigs, because only a few commissioners are honest and professional, well, I've found my professional wig commissioner and she's a sweetheart to work with! She also does props and cosplays! So I really recommend her for Wigs, Props, and Cosplay! I've currently commissioned her for more wigs! You will definitely love her work and her professionalism!

Pros:
-Excellent communication
-Speedy replies
-Is a sweetheart to work with!
-Has a Commission Calendar in her website and also an In-Progress page that updates regularly.
-She also provided me with Wig Swatches, so I could pick which color of wigs I wanted, and also gave me her suggestion on which one she thought would look best with the reference pictures I provided her with.
-She's honest and told me which wigs she felt confident doing.
-She also gives discounts and is always offering a type of discount for wigs, either a Kiriban, an order or a wig that she wants to make, or if you order more than one wig.
-She provided me with a Tracking Number.
-She also provides pictures when she purchases the items!
-Uses Arda Wigs and high-quality products!

This is a wig commissioner that I will continue commissioning in the future!

Cons: 0, NONE

Final Grade: A+++ (Inifinite!)
HappehPills is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #2571
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

Name of Commissioner: Cosplay House

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.CosplayHouse.com
http://www.cosplayhouse.com/Sailor-M...e-ACS0221.html

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Sailor Mars (Outfit. Comes with gloves, choker, and tiara.)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Back -
Front -

Timeline (how long your order took to process): The site says give about 3-5 weeks. The actual request was processed the day I ordered it. I ordered this in late September. They were having some deal for the Halloween season. I got my cosplay on October 26th. So it took a few days after five weeks. The special they were having guaranteed I would get my cosplay before Halloween and I did.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: I ordered this cosplay with special measurements.
The communication was a bit weird. I sent an e-mail asking about the status of my order around almost five weeks after ordering the cosplay. After you order a cosplay you recieve an e-mail with your order staus. However, the page never seems to change, always stays at "processed". After I sent out my e-mail I was told the item would be shipping out in a day with the tracking number included. I got the cosplay for less than regular price, BUT...the shipping is around thirty bucks. Yikes. However, it is worth it because the shipping only took a day and a half. I barely had time to religiously check the location of the tracking number.

This is the first time I have ever ordered a cosplay online. I know cosplay house is a reliable site, but that's mainly for well known characters such as Miku. I saw someone ordered a Sailor V. cosplay from Cosplay House and I thought it was perfect so I just had to go buy my Sailor Mars cosplay from the same site. I attempted to make this cosplay once and it came out awful so I told myself I would just wait until I found a good site to buy it from.

Pros: Costume fit perfectly. I was a little nervous about that even though my measurements were exact.
The fabric they used was NOT satin! I was terrified I would end up with one of those gaudy satin Sailor Moon costumes I often see.
I love how the cosplay is set up to wear. The bow has straps with a little clip. You wrap the bow underneath the collar and snap it in place. The back bow is attached with a handle on the back of the skirt and velcro. I love the fact the back bow is detachable, I wasn't sure if it'd be uncomfortable to sit with the huge bow. I have the option to sit without wearing the bow! Yay! The tiara has an elastic band you can simply place on your head.
Skirt has many layers underneath to make it poofy, very cool.
The jewel they used to make the tiara is very pretty.
Sleeves and gloves are perfect.

Cons: One of the gloves came with a little black smudge but I'm sure I can just wash that out.
The front bow is a little crooked on one side. This should easily be fixed by placing an object above it to flatten it. I do not recommend ironing it.
The choker is a bit tight but they don't really ask for your neck measurements. This could easily be fixed by adding some velcro.
The leotard is pretty opaque but I would recommend wearing a white tanktop or t-shirt underneath.
The tiara takes a while to adjust just right, but once you get it where you want it, it looks great.

Final Grade: A +

Recommended Grading system:
A +/-
This is for an undeniably excellent commissioner; no communication complications, no construction error or accuracy inconsistencies; someone you, personally, feel confident in working alongside and intend to again in the future.

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
FunnyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #2572
Karawr

Name of Commissioner: d-jenn
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.etsy.com/shop/shoshanna2003
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Fallout 3 Merc Charmer (Jacket and Skirt)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Just over a month!
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
This was my first time commissioning someone, and I was a nervous wreck the whole time. I had recently gotten my first job and I was hesitant with my money and wary of everything to do with ordering things on the internet. Jen was VERY friendly and easy to talk to. She even let me pay in payments over the course of the month while she went ahead and worked on it anyway. She kept me updated, went over all possible fabric options, checked and double checked that I was fine with everything. She sent me photos when she finished, making sure everything was OKAY and dandy. It was a great overall experience. The outfit came out totally awesome and I easily added my own stitching and dirt to it for my cosplay. Overall, it was a great price, great work, and really awesome with keeping you updated, and in the loop.
Final Grade: A

Last edited by Karawr : 11-15-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Karawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 03:24 AM   #2573
Amaya.L

Name of Commissioner: Coplayfu
Website: ****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam**** .com
Character commissioned and series/video game: Fem!South Italy from Hetalia: Axis Powers, full costume. I commissioned this a year ago.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Links aren't working; just go to their home site (cosplay fu .com minus the spaces) and search 'Lovino girl costume')
Picture of me in the costume: http://www.cosplay.com/costume/388652/
Timeline (how long your order took to process): from start to finish, it took about two months--this was from the VERY beginning, commissioning the costume from scratch to the day it was delivered to me.

Pros: Pretty much everything. The costume was gorgeous, it fit to the exact measurements I sent, and it looked great. Communication was FABULOUS, I always received a reply the day I sent a question, and they were so patient are friendly.

Cons: The only beef I have with the costume is that when I roll up the sleeves, you can see the white sergeing on the seam edges. But really, that's not an issue at all.

Final Grade: A+ I will definitely buy from them again!

COSPLAY 2014 PLANS:
Juvia Loxar Nihon Matsuri
Kyoko Sakura Anime Salt Lake
Ruby Rose Anime Salt Lake
Belle (FFCCCB) Saltcity Steam Fest/Salt Lake Comic Con
Ruby Rose (Beacon Uniform) Anime Banzai
Makoto Tachibana (Fem) Anime Banzai
Petra Ral (Survey Corps) Anime Banzai
Amaya.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #2574
KTLYS

Name of Commissioner: Jeniffer Cosplay / csddlink

Character commissioned and series/video game: Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII (costume, wig, and boots)

Pictures:
http://i45.tinypic.com/16ib56u.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/t4xt0o.jpg

Timeline: Payed commission on May 3rd 2012, cosplay arrived on June 1st 2012

Describe your experience (pros, cons, comments):
Meant to write this review awhile ago but just got to it now, hope this helps.

My cosplay event was on July 15th so I ordered my costume 2 months before to make sure they had a lot of time to make it and in case shipping is slow. I decided to order from csddlink after looking and reading reviews on various commissioners and online cosplay shops, since this is the first time I ever comimissioned and bought cosplay.

The communication was great, they replied my email pretty quick and seemed nice. After I payed for my commission (a few weeks after I e-mailed them about comissioning), I didn't e-mail them until about 3 weeks later to ask how my commission was going.

They didn't reply my e-mail as quick so I was a bit worried (especially reading how a lot of people got cheated after they paid for their commission). Then I read someone's review here that they couldn't reach csddlink through e-mail so they used the live customer service and got through. I did the same and I was relieved that they answered. When I asked them why they didn't reply my e-mail they said my mail seems to got lost on their inbox or something. So I asked them how my commission is going. To my surprise they said it's almost done and is going to be shipped soon! I was super relieved and glad to hear that so I waited patiently for my order to arrive.

My package finally arrived and when I opened it the costume looked great! But when I looked closer som of the details are off (like straps are too long). The wig's bangs wasn't exactly as Lightning's, the thing that was dissappointing was the armbands that were too big and I just couldn't wear them. The satisfying part of the costume are the boots! I love how they turned out.

So I e-mailed them about it to get them replaced if possible. And I wanted a detail from the gloves changed because it didn't match the original and other small stuff. They said okay, I wasn't too hopeful on getting the replacements in time but it arrived only about a week later! I was very happy about that. And they didn't even charge me extra for the replacements, it was completely free!

Cons: Communication was slightly off but turned out okay, costumes details measurements weren't exact so it was too big and I couldn't wear them

Pros: Communication was overall good, they were nice and when I requested for replacements they didn't even charge extra!

So that was my review, I'm sorry it's a bit long but it's for those who wanted to know the details of my experience so they can be sure when they order themselves. I would definitely recommend this commissioner, I would ask you to really state the details if you want to get your costume just right with this commissioner.

Final Grade: A-

(I contemplated wether to give a B or an A, but I wanted to give them an A for the excellent customer service on replacing costume parts that was off and without charge to please their customers
KTLYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:40 AM   #2575
KTLYS

Name of Commissioner: Jeniffer Cosplay / csddlink

Character commissioned and series/video game: Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII (costume, wig, and boots)

Pictures:
http://i45.tinypic.com/16ib56u.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/t4xt0o.jpg

Timeline: Payed commission on May 3rd 2012, cosplay arrived on June 1st 2012

Describe your experience (pros, cons, comments):
Meant to write this review awhile ago but just got to it now, hope this helps.

My cosplay event was on July 15th so I ordered my costume 2 months before to make sure they had a lot of time to make it and in case shipping is slow. I decided to order from csddlink after looking and reading reviews on various commissioners and online cosplay shops, since this is the first time I ever comimissioned and bought cosplay.

The communication was great, they replied my email pretty quick and seemed nice. After I payed for my commission (a few weeks after I e-mailed them about comissioning), I didn't e-mail them until about 3 weeks later to ask how my commission was going.

They didn't reply my e-mail as quick so I was a bit worried (especially reading how a lot of people got cheated after they paid for their commission). Then I read someone's review here that they couldn't reach csddlink through e-mail so they used the live customer service and got through. I did the same and I was relieved that they answered. When I asked them why they didn't reply my e-mail they said my mail seems to got lost on their inbox or something. So I asked them how my commission is going. To my surprise they said it's almost done and is going to be shipped soon! I was super relieved and glad to hear that so I waited patiently for my order to arrive.

My package finally arrived and when I opened it the costume looked great! But when I looked closer som of the details are off (like straps are too long). The wig's bangs wasn't exactly as Lightning's, the thing that was dissappointing was the armbands that were too big and I just couldn't wear them. The satisfying part of the costume are the boots! I love how they turned out.

So I e-mailed them about it to get them replaced if possible. And I wanted a detail from the gloves changed because it didn't match the original and other small stuff. They said okay, I wasn't too hopeful on getting the replacements in time but it arrived only about a week later! I was very happy about that. And they didn't even charge me extra for the replacements, it was completely free!

Cons: Communication was slightly off but turned out okay, costumes details measurements weren't exact so it was too big and I couldn't wear them

Pros: Communication was overall good, they were nice and when I requested for replacements they didn't even charge extra!

So that was my review, I'm sorry it's a bit long but it's for those who wanted to know the details of my experience so they can be sure when they commission themselves. I would definitely recommend this commissioner, I would ask you to really state the details if you want to get your costume just right with this commissioner.

Final Grade: A-

(I contemplated wether to give a B or an A, but I wanted to give them an A for the excellent customer service on replacing costume parts that was off and without charge to please their customers
KTLYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #2576
MaryWesker
MistressMaryD

I've got two reviews to post here.

Name of Commissioner: Nancy Lam/Akino Atelier/RayneHeart/SixOnClothing

Website/C.com gallery: http://akino-atelier.com She is also on Etsy (Akino Atelier) and Deviant Art (SixOnClothing)

Character commissioned and series/video game: Alice Abernathy, first Resident Evil Movie, Dress.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://sixonclothing.deviantart.com/...ath=/#/d57ecmi

And this was what the hem looked like after she "fixed" it: http://s463.beta.photobucket.com/use...Alice/library/

Timeline: 3 months initially, then later waiting for the fix, another three. Six months total.

At first, everything went very smoothly, she replied promptly, and told me she made note of my special requests (I told her I was very tall and needed the 'cut' side of the dress to rest at my hip; and gave her the corresponding measurements she needed.)

I paid $50 upfront and a few months later (in April. I made the order in January of 2012) I paid the remaining $200 before she shipped the garment. Well, when I tried it on after it arrived, it was far too short at the hip for me to wear it as it was (the hem at the hip was at the middle of my ribs and the dress was shorter than it was supposed to be in general. I had also asked for a fabric that was somewhat stretchy; fabric was stiff and itchy, no stretch to speak of.)

I emailed her about the sizing problem and she said she could fix it if I sent it back. I did and paid return shipping. She didn't retrieve it from her PO Box until about three weeks after it arrived. Now, in the time she got it back; she had three months before my deadline of July 20th. She did not respond to about half of my messages between May and July. claiming she was at cons and missed my messages. She told me, a week before my deadline that she hadn't fixed my dress and I would not get it in time. I told her I either wanted a full refund (because the costume was for that upcoming con) and she could keep the dress, or I wanted a partial refund and the dress to bring to a tailor who could fix it (she only wanted to send the dress back) or I wanted the dress fixed and delivered in time for my convention. She put me off for a few more days until I told her I would take her to court if I needed to as I was out $250.

She replied and said she'd fix it that night and. (in my opinion) did the quickest, laziest fix possible (check the photos) and it got to me two days before my convention, 4 days after the original deadline. The way in which she fixed it left it completely inaccurate to the character's outfit and I couldn't wear it like that.

The photo she shows in her DA gallery is the dress before she "fixed" it to cover what it didn't. Honestly, it would've been a wonderful dress if she had taken the time to make it properly to fit my measurements (or set to work as soon as she got it back rather than rush a week before my deadline)

Final Grade: C -

I'd give her a D but the outfit would have been wonderful if she took her time and got my measurements right. (And used the fabric I wanted). I really hate leaving negative reviews, but that kind of quality was not acceptable for what I paid for it. Nor were long waits and shoddy repairs the mark of someone who cares about quality and accuracy. I will never commission from her again.

I've got one more to add to the list, so I apologize if it should have been in a separate post.

Name of Commissioner: DevilCosplaysxCO

Website/C.com gallery: http://devilcosplaysxco.deviantart.com/ (The person directed me to DA from a cos.com account but I can't remember the account name)

Character commissioned and series/video game: Desmond Miles, Assassin's Creed, Accessory and Prop.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Never Received, Ordered in March 2012

Timeline: Never Received The Commission, ordered it in March 2012

I placed a prop commission with them in March of this year with a deadline of the second week in July. They took the commission and said it could be done easily. At first they stayed in contact with me and sent two pictures of one of the props (Apple Of Eden. I also commissioned for a tattoo sleeve, I included the design in emails) during the first month. As my deadline drew closer, they stopped responding to my emails. It was already too late to file a claim with paypal by the time they stopped corresponding and paypal said they couldn't help me.

The deadline and convention came and went and a month after the convention I got an email from them (after messaging them five times with no reply) about them saying they entered my zip code wrong and the props came back damaged. They said they would repair them and send them to me with a refund since they missed the deadline. That was in August. I've emailed them multiple times since, but heard nothing back.

Final Grade: F

I never got my items, most of my emails went unanswered, never got the refund I was promised.
Lillith (white gown) - Supernatural (Tentative)
Mary Shepherd-Sunderland - Silent Hill 2
Alice Abernathy - Resident Evil Movie
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Last edited by MaryWesker : 11-22-2012 at 11:48 PM.
MaryWesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #2577
FluffyCoatIzaya
I Love Izaya Orihara ^^

Name of Commissioner: Havenaims
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/82482
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) :Toto Sakigami from Deadman wonderland whole outfit minus the wig.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://i46.tinypic.com/fm8mrc.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 7-29-12- 11-22-12
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Pros:
She was kind and friendly and she showed me progress photos through out the time frame.
When i requested an updated she kindly gave one and let me know when each part was done.
The top fit great and it isn't too tight or loose and its a great length on me and the fabric is light weight.

overall a beautiful cosplay

Shipping was also fast and neatly done.

Oh the belt on the pants were also adjustable which was a huge plus for me.

Cons:
only a few but , they won't hinder me wearing the out fit
the first one is the that zippers is a little confusing so, it takes a few tries to get it zipped right.
there is a small stain on the red part of one of the shoes.

that's about it. I am very happy with the outfit and it fits great . i can't wait to wear it with my wig and collar to AB. I recommend her. ^^
Final Grade: A
Unread 12-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #2578
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

Name of Commissioner: FantasyNinja
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/20448
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Kyoko Sakura from Madoka Magica (jacket), Yuki Nagato from Haruhi Suzumiya (coat)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...z e=960%2C960 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...ze =960%2C960
Timeline (how long your order took to process): About a month and a half
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: FantasyNinja is such an amazing commissioner. Her work is beautiful, and very well-made. She keeps contact up extremely well, replying to messages in a few days at the latest. The Kyoko Sakura jacket ended up being late because she was dyeing the fabric to get the exact color I wanted (she dyed it twice!), but she paid for the overnight shipping to get it to me in time for my con. She also included some very nice gifts, including a beautiful card and eyeshadow. She's even offered to alter anything I might need/want changed, which I appreciate so much.
She is my go-to commissioner from now on!
Final Grade: A+!
Possible 2015 conventions: Sakura-con, A-Kon
https://www.facebook.com/riceballcosplay
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #2579
Aeversa

Name of Commissioner: CosplayMandy

Website/C.com gallery: http://photobucket.com/cosplaymandy

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Whole Costume of Loki (Thor Movie Version)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Pictures to come/None right now

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Beginning of September-End of November

PROS: I didn't have any special time needs so I let her take her time, and yet considering 3 months isn't that long at all! Very please by this. The quality of the piece was fantastic! Everything was in place, well done, and the materials were all very accurate. Slightly expensive but defiantly worth it for the quality of the work. Very good with communication. Whenever I asked for an update she would answer within a day or two. Very pleasant!

CONS: None.

Aeversa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #2580
Blood_Sword
The samuraiholic guy

Name of Commissioner: Hansku
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/160771/
Character commissioned and series/video game: Commissioned a wig for Isami Kondō (Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://hansku.deviantart.com/art/Kondou-wig-328590293 + http://www.cosplay.com/costume/433329/
Timeline (how long your order took to process): I don't remember anymore but it was pretty much a rush order.

I wanted to cosplay Kondō this past summer at some cons and I had everything I needed for the cosplay lying around already, except the wig. I'm not very skilled at wig styling so I went to Hansku again because I've done business with her before and I've been pleased with the results. This was back in early spring/summer but I think I might have contacted her a month or so before the con; she said she could take the commission. Everything went fine and dandy except that she contacted me and said that the wig she ordered turned out to be lighter than the photos showed so she had to dye it darker. I also asked her to make the hairline.
I got the wig the morning of the day I had to leave for the con so it was close. XD I love this wig, it's one of my favorites and accurate to the character. I've gotten a lot of people complimenting it and I love the styling!

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Luxray (gijinka) - Pokémon
Souji Okita (SSL) - Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Kitacon (1-2 March 2014)
SAT Keisuke Sannan - Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan
SUN Gin Ichimaru - Bleach
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote