Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4006 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #60226
Lithium Flower
Handphones

@Luna-

I feel an intense unhealthy rage towards her. Like, this rage is not normal dislike. I have never genuinely felt this kind of hate towards a fictional character before to the point I genuinely would want her dead. It's not okaaaay. It's not healthy bro. I hate her so so much.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #60227
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I have so many things to say. But they're all spoilery!!!

Tomorrow Meghan's new couch gets delivered. I have to swing by on my way home from school to see it!
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #60228
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

New couches are fun!
Yeah, I'm that one that immediately lies down and takes up the entire couch.

Weeee I finally am using my new keyboard! I love having a functional tab key and no sticky C and F keys.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #60229
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I have so many things to say. But they're all spoilery!!!

Tomorrow Meghan's new couch gets delivered. I have to swing by on my way home from school to see it!
I am pretty much 'in the know' on who dies and what not, which is the only way I can make it through all of the people I can't stand.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #60230
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Lol, friend just peer pressured me into doing the whole change your Facebook profile picture to a Pokemon for December XD
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #60231
Drysi
Illiterate and Illusory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
@Luna-

I feel an intense unhealthy rage towards her. Like, this rage is not normal dislike. I have never genuinely felt this kind of hate towards a fictional character before to the point I genuinely would want her dead. It's not okaaaay. It's not healthy bro. I hate her so so much.
I honestly don't know anyone who genuinely likes Lori, anyways. In the first season she kind of manages to get away with being a terrible person because she thought her husband was dead and in the process of grieving and the fuckingzombieapocalypsecollapseofsocietyassheknewi t found herself with Shane (who turns into more of a rotten sonuvabitch later on, regardless), but once the second season hits and she continues to be a self-entitled princess with no tangible connection to reality, it wears thin at lightning speeds.
Hershel is way cooler, anyhow.
Drysi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 11:46 PM   #60232
sam vimes
A real live wire

Fuck 'em. They all suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 12:30 AM   #60233
Drysi
Illiterate and Illusory

BUTTHURT AND ORNERY.
Unread 12-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #60234
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

They are actually making "Machete Kills".

Oh god this makes me moist.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 12:58 AM   #60235
Drysi
Illiterate and Illusory

LESS BUTTHURT AND ORNERY.

Holy hell, really? Robert Rodriguez has just trumped Guillermo Del Toro on my list of favorite directors.
Machete isn't even my favorite movie of his, but man. That shivers my withers. That he's delivering on that beautiful ending sequence is amazing. Danny Trejo needs more films, anyways.
Unread 12-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #60236
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Lady Gaga is in it, but she might just be someone that Machete kills, which I'm ok with.

It also has Mel Gibson, he might be the main villain.
Unread 12-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #60237
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I am pretty much 'in the know' on who dies and what not, which is the only way I can make it through all of the people I can't stand.
I can't stand any of them.

Of course I'm still watching it.

But how did they manage to take an awesome character with a samurai sword and two chained pack-mule zombies and turn her into an insufferable bitch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 07:09 AM   #60238
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

TV NEED DRAMA, DRAMA FOR NO REASON.

Can't stand the show.
Unread 12-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #60239
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Holy crap did I have a weird dream. It involved taking my dad's (old and no-longer owned) motorcycle out for a joyride and it didn't end well...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #60240
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drysi View Post
I honestly don't know anyone who genuinely likes Lori, anyways. In the first season she kind of manages to get away with being a terrible person because she thought her husband was dead and in the process of grieving and the fuckingzombieapocalypsecollapseofsocietyassheknewi t found herself with Shane (who turns into more of a rotten sonuvabitch later on, regardless), but once the second season hits and she continues to be a self-entitled princess with no tangible connection to reality, it wears thin at lightning speeds.
Hershel is way cooler, anyhow.
With the first handful of episodes I can excuse her behavior and even place the blame onto Shane, or as I call him 'rape cop'. Initially it seemed like he took advantage of a mother and son grieving during a literal Apocalypse scenario and weaseled his way into their lives during an emotionally fueled time when she should have been leaving them both alone to grieve.

But as much as I was like "Oh that's a good choice, telling him to leave your kid alone and stop acting like his 'new Daddy' or whatever." but in Season 2 she gets mad at Rape Cop for not being nicer to him.

Wat.

Wat.

And in that third episode SHE was the one who told Good Cop to go show Little Redneck where Redneck Brother was left on a roof in the city. But then complains to him that he's fucking leaving her and their son again.

BITCH YOU JUST TOLD HIM TO GO.

But I think what really sealed the hate for me was when Rape Cop was going to live up to his name,

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
but instead of telling everyone else in their group that he tried to rape her she says nothing and then complains he isn't nicer to her son.

She's in a group not only with other venerable women,one of whom was in an abusive relationship prior and has shown herself to be submissive to men through that abuse with a young daughter who may have been sexually abused (as far as i can gather through implications made) by her father, she's also got like...three young kids as part of their little survivors club. So she's putting the safety of the other women, and like three kids, in danger by not telling everyone "Hey this guy just tried to rape me".

This man tried to rape her. She told NO ONE. And then complained to him that he wasn't nicer to her son.

The woman is a feminist nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I can't stand any of them.

Of course I'm still watching it.

But how did they manage to take an awesome character with a samurai sword and two chained pack-mule zombies and turn her into an insufferable bitch?
I haven't seen anything with that chick in it, but I heard she quite a bitching character.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○