Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Fuyu no kiri
Bored out of my mind!

Traditional Chinese Lovers!

Join me on this adventure!

http://rpol.net/display.cgi?gi=4&ti=...ate=1353975681

I'm creating a RolePlay game based in ancient China about the struggles two princes and their loyal subjects have to face to restore the lost Ren dynasty! Blood shed is not an option. With many other countries in war with Ren's will the two prince have what it takes to fulfill their father's last dieing wishes? The fate of China is now in your hands! It is up to you now, to help choose Ren dynasty's next ruler. Will your influence help China find their next rightful King that will change history? Or destroy it?

Two princes... Two different personality... Who is the rightful King?

Choose a side and fight with them till the end!

Curious? Check-out the link for more details about it. Sign-up and join me if you're interested.

(The setting is in ancient China and will be based on Historical reference but the people and Kingdom are all role play info.)

Last edited by Fuyu no kiri : 11-27-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Fuyu no kiri is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
MetalArtisan

I don't do board RP's, but I sure do have a degree in Chinese literature, and generally the love the crap out of that sort of stuff.
What period is it (roughly) set in?
MetalArtisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
VickyAmis
Banned

I think it will be interesting. I think maybe you can creat a princess and make some stories related to her. Like the dukes were fooled by the becon fire because of a beauty, or something like that.
VickyAmis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #4
Fuyu no kiri
Bored out of my mind!

If you love the story of Saiunkoku, this is for you!

Hey everyone! Just an update to the story if there is anyone who is interested in joining me in this game please feel free to refer back to the original link in post 1 to learn more! The basic structure of the palace and setting is similar to that of the story of saiunkoku So if there is any die heart fans... This RP may be for you!

As for the story itself has just began to get interesting! Not only is the neighboring Ding kingdom is getting involved but the Lord Chamberlain of Ding Kingdom... was a citizen of Ren? But wait... he is also the lost friend of the Queen's most trusted servant?!?! A festival is about to break out in Ren and there's a VIP invitation under your name! Care to join in and find out more about this mysterious twist in fate?

*Please PM me here and/or there if you have any questions, want to know more about it, or if you're interested. I will try my best to keep watch on this post but it would be more convenient if you are serious about joining our small game to PM me at Rpol.net (Where the game is taking place)

Last edited by Fuyu no kiri : 04-01-2014 at 11:17 PM.
Fuyu no kiri is offline   Reply With Quote