Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 11-24-2012, 03:08 AM   #16
LevelUp

motivation can be so hard, but don't stop!
www.LevelUpWigs.Deviantart.com
LevelUpWigs@Gmail(dot)com
LevelUp is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #17
ErzaScarlet

Good job your doing grate its hard to lose weight but you lost so much your winning the battle. So keep pushing on I belive you will get there just do it safe and healthy.
Unread 12-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #18
Mikamura Eiko

I am starting a 1500 cal diet next week! I have stated to write down what I eat. I hope this works! X_X
Mikamura Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #19
thedadmom

I think that I'm going to try a lower cal diet too. I am also struggling with my weight, i'm about 160lbs right now and I'm trying to get down to around 120 as well, though I'm a bit shorter, only 5'. Also all my weight is from having babies.
thedadmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #20
Mikamura Eiko

thedadmom Did you know what every time you have a child you lose a hormone that makes it harder to lose weight? That's why so many women have trouble losing weight. But you can do it!! ^_^ I know you can!
Unread 12-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #21
thedadmom

Yeah. I have a few months before my next cosplay, but it's in winter so I probably wont worry about it too much for the. The following one though is in the summer at a resort with a water park. Will want to be in shape for that.
thedadmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:23 AM   #22
Mikamura Eiko

Ya, I can see why! Good luck ^_^!
Unread 12-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #23
Lorihaha

To loose weight I basically just have a super healthy diet and exercise a lot.

I usually eat a serving of fruit for breakfast, soup and/or salad for lunches and a balanced healthy dinner. If i want a snack i eat nuts and fruit, etc.

But i dont diet on weekends. I find that if you dont allow yourself a bit of freedom then you tend to quit after a few weeks. But i dont go overboard. I might have a curry or a pizza and i always have a full sunday roast with a cheeky pudding haha.

Walking straight after meals helps as it boosts your metabolism.

I do a lot of exercise too. I walk everywhere if its within a 20 minutes walking distance. I use a cross trainer about 3/4 times a week for an hour and twice a week i play roller derby, 2 hours a session, which burns like 600 calories an hour. Roller Derby is a great way to get in shape. Its fun and you dont even realise you're working out...until the next day when your legs ache like hell haha. But if you dont fancy roller derby, roller skating in general is great exercise. And who doesn't love a roller disco? Haha

But the thing is dieting is generally a bad idea because once you stop the diet you put all the weight back on. So basically its a life style change. Once you get to your goal weight, you can eat more but you have to carry on with the exercise and you cant really go overboard with food.
Lorihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012, 01:48 AM   #24
Mikamura Eiko

Thank you Lorihana, You are right. I have to maintain healthy eating habits if I want to stay in shape. Right now, I try to eat as healthy as I can, and I started Jillian Michael's 30 Shed. I plan on using her other work out DVDs for the next four months. If there is any more advice you could give me, please feel free to do so! Thanks again ^_^
Unread 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #25
Lorihaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikamura Eiko View Post
Thank you Lorihana, You are right. I have to maintain healthy eating habits if I want to stay in shape. Right now, I try to eat as healthy as I can, and I started Jillian Michael's 30 Shed. I plan on using her other work out DVDs for the next four months. If there is any more advice you could give me, please feel free to do so! Thanks again ^_^
You're welcome!
Lorihaha is offline   Reply With Quote