Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > MegaCon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #16
wwfjph
IT'S A TRAP!!!

Finally will be back to Megacon after 2 missed years. One of my costumes will be my Dance Central cosplay. Also, now that I have a person helping learn to make things I should probably have another 1 or 2 to show off by then. =)

Planned 2014 Cons
Omni Expo
Spooky Mayhem(maybe)
Florida Supercon
Metrocon
AFO
Dragon*Con
Shadocon(maybe)
Holiday Matsuri
wwfjph is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #17
mewillusion
~*~Moira~*~

The fiance and I plan on doing Perona and Zoro from One Piece time skip. We'll only be attending Saturday due to financial issues. If anyone wants to meet up to hang out or photos, just send me a PM on here! :3
Blue Rose
Tetsuko Kaburagi (Fem!Kotetsu)
Rise Kujikawa (summer variant)
Makoto Nanaya (photoshoot only)

mewillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #18
PsychicBastard

I know I have a few things/meetups/photoshoots going on at megacon I need to go to, but right now it looks like I'm going as dog tier Jade Harley from Homestuck, Lilo for the Disney meetup, Fem!soul to start off the soul bingo, Steampunk Jane Crocker, Seychelles from Hetalia, and I really REALLY want to do SheGo from Kp but I have no idea if I can have her done in time .___.
PsychicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #19
Sammyzilla

Not sure what days I'm doing what yet, but so far I've got the Fox Lost Boy from Peter Pan (With a group for the disney meet up), Lady Loki (with a Lady Thor), Fancy Tier Jade (with a group of Fancy Tier Beta Kids), and Ron Stoppable (with a Kim).
Might bring one or two more that I have done depending on the rest of my group.
Sammyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #20
TaraLynne
Queen Regent

This will be my first MegaCon Just out of curiosity, would I be crazy to only go Friday & Saturday and skip Sunday?

I'm sure I'll break out my Master Fay Star Wars costume and one of my Cersei Lannister Game of Thrones costumes for this. Not sure if I'll do more than two, unless I get involved in some group photoshoots or whatever...
Unread 12-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #21
NeonBunnyGirl
I fancy Poop.

Well I bought my wig for Ren from DearS so more than likely I'll be her at Megacon, probably most of the weekend. I also will be bringing Mad Moxxi again as a spare this time around. I'm hoping to be able to afford to make 1 or 2 other costumes as well but I'll have to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraLynne View Post
This will be my first MegaCon Just out of curiosity, would I be crazy to only go Friday & Saturday and skip Sunday?

I'm sure I'll break out my Master Fay Star Wars costume and one of my Cersei Lannister Game of Thrones costumes for this. Not sure if I'll do more than two, unless I get involved in some group photoshoots or whatever...
Honestly I think most people use Sunday for shopping, you don't see as many costumes on sunday. It's a lot more relaxed slow paced day where as friday and saturday are usually really packed full of loud energetic people. Though it still is fun going the entire weekend. <3
Unread 12-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #22
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Agreed - Sunday is a great day for shopping in the Dealer's Room, but that's about it. Saturday is the day packed with the events, and Friday is usually a good day to get stuff that might go fast in the Dealer's Room, and there are some panels and stuff that day, too.

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA) - FandomCon (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #23
dogwitch

yeap. i myself(if its finish and no part broken.) iron man
will be their all 3 days.
dogwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #24
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

I really hope I can make it! :3 ~It all depends whether my mother enjoys OAD, which also decides whether I get to continue cosplaying or not...~

~ don't judge other cosplayers, because in the end we all look silly wearing wig caps :3 ~

2014 Cosplay(s): Shinx Gijinka (Shiny Version) [Pokémon] - 100%

2014 Conventions: | KnightroKon | Mythicon | Holiday Matsuri |

deviantART: AnimeLuxray25
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #25
cowboyspacecat

Hopefully, I'll be able to go this year. I was planning to go as a Female Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who), Terezi (Homestuck), Tinker Bell (Peter Pan, for the meetup), and maybe either a Female Castiel or Gabriel (Supernatural). ^-^
cowboyspacecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #26
CarmenSanDiego

This will be my first time going! I love older comic book characters, mainly from the Golden Age or pin up inspired, I want to do Sheena Queen of the jungle for sure, and I am still planning the other 2. My grandmother is a seamstress so i'm not really worried about the time crunch...
CarmenSanDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #27
evanojutsu
Now Alouette Cosplay

Can't wait...Mega is always one of my favorite cons! Right now my plans are looking like SuperS Sailor Uranus, Aria T'Loak (Mass Effect), and Rosetta (Disney's Pixies!). Im now freaking out about taking on 2.5 new costumes...but none the less, very excited!
~ Liara T'Soni
~ Kyouko Kirigiri
~ Alt. Versions of Sailor Uranus
~ Rogue
~ Asami Sato
~ Rosetta (Parks outfit)
~ Cinderella

Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young.
"We Solider On."

Alouettecosplay.deviantart.com
Facebook.com/alouettecosplaypage
evanojutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2012, 12:44 PM   #28
Irnstead

My cosplay won't be done for Megacon this year for obvious reasons... I ish lazy. But I run an anime club and we are fundraising money to go up there so who knows we shall see ^^
Irnstead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #29
Aleera
Master Thief

It's great that Chrono Cross is getting more cosplay love. I haven't worn Kid since 2004, but I would be willing to make a new necklace and style another wig for the rare opportunity. Some people hate Cross but I love both CT & CC; the later of which resolves an important dangling plot thread & referenced cast of CT. Hoping I can drag a close friend along for Megacon but that may or may not happen.

Finished tacking Ahiru's episode 6 tutu earlier today and starting to draft for the plate. Much to do!

Friday and Saturday are the best days. I'm glad that it's March; still less than 3 months to prepare.
Unread 12-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #30
Sammyzilla

Saturday I'll be in 2 groups; Peter Pan and the Lost Boys and Fancy Tier Beta Kids (Homestuck).
Also bringing Lady Loki, Ron Stoppable (likely wearing this to the Disney Meet-up since not all of our group can go as Peter Pan/Lost Boys), and maybe Haruko (FLCL) and/or a character from Borderlands.
Sammyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote