Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1048 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #56011
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Spamming potential buyer with costume pics. And realizing I should buy light grey leggings...

Kell, how was AnimeIcon?
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #56012
ChocoboxDreamer
Master Derper

I'm wondering when the next Nashville Anime Day is so I can start planning for my cosplay. I should be working on stuff and I have $60 saved up so far that I'm going to use for fabric but I have no clue where to go and what to buy. The Jo-Ann's here is SO expensive and the Hancock Fabrics is rather far away from here. I wonder if there's any other inexpensive, but good fabric stores in Nashville.
Tutankhamun - Eiyuu Senki (0% complete)

The Untold Stories of a Dreamer
Ethereal Whisper Photography
ChocoboxDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #56013
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
I think I'm more excited for my next con than I am for Christmas.
Lol, me too. XD My next con is the second week of January and I am really hoping there will be another random warm spell so I don't have to worry about freezing in Meiko. Although if it is really cold, I guess I could debut Heroine early since her outfit is warm...

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #56014
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY-chan View Post
Kell, how was AnimeIcon?
Small. Really small. I generally appreciate small, but...yeah. Bro and I ended up not cosplaying (partially due to horrible hurricane-like weather on Sunday).

But it was a gorgeous location and we still had a lot of fun. We ended up really ironing out the group's cosplay plans for 2013 and stupidly thinking, "We can totally pull off a new, somewhat complicated cosplay pair in one month!"

Next con: SacAnime (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #56015
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

My friend gave my a gift card for a craft store and I couldn't resist spending it. >< I got craft foam, air dry clay, embroider stuff, bells, and glitter. XD~ Craft foam is for Slade, clay is for Sinbad, embroider stuff is for Seymour, and the bell s+ glitter is for my project on the side.

Also Arda shipped my wigs and stuff!~ Gonna get the fabric tomorrow for Seymour and finish my christmas shopping.

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #56016
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Quote:
Same here. I'm pretty much more excited about next year's circuit as I'll be doing a lot of partnerships.
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #56017
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

All my friends that are interested in going to some cosplay dance thing either live too far away, have to work, or busy with other stuff :/ I really should of looked into it more when I first got the event invite so I could have let people know :'( Got the invite late October too, and just looked into it this week...
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #56018
Shirayuki~Chan

Finding shoes for Katara is really hard. I just can't find a pair that I think would suit her outfit! Ugh it's so frustrating.

Cosplays:
Daenerys Targaryen- Game of Thrones
Blackfire- Teen Titans
Tharja- Fire Emblem: Awakening
Opal Beifong- Legend of Korra

Shirayuki~Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #56019
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
I'm excited for Christmas only because I get to order my next costume then. Then I'll be excited for my costume, then for the next con xD
p.s. Your icon...Soubi *-* Loveless = one of the first animes I liked and mangas I bought XD I've always wanted to be Ritsuka, I just never really got around to it. I'm excited to see yours, though~

//Inu x Boku ramble ahead
I'm also, gladly, starting to get into more anime than one series at a time. I just finished Inu x Boku (which has one of the sweetest endings ever oh my goodness) so Ririchiyo will no doubt be my next cosplay. I was thinking about Karuta or Natsume, but her character is so much like me..and all of her outfits are adorable, so I'd much rather be her. I just wish Mom would give me my money soon so I can order the wig for it. x-x I have enough to get 'express' shipping, which cuts the max time from 25 days to 10 days, so I will hopefully get to do some little-effort Christmas-y sort of pictures with it.
I am so excited, I love her character WAY too much and I hope I'll be able to stick to my plan of getting her school uniform now and any demon form later. I also hope the Soushi I met will get to go to some con I can see her ;-;

Along with that, I still want to do femSherlock if the premiere is really in February (there's a wig at Arda I'm eying and I'd only need that and a scarf), I need to get back on SAO so I can be Silica with my group next year, aaaand I'm also getting interested in Princess Jellyfish and will no doubt try to rope my girlfriend into doing Tsukimi so I have an excuse to be Kuranosuke :3
So many things can happen...just let them happen life ;-; Hurry up with your time.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #56020
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Glad to see I'm definitely not the only one who's feeling next con > Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuntomKitten View Post
I'm excited for Christmas only because I get to order my next costume then. Then I'll be excited for my costume, then for the next con xD
p.s. Your icon...Soubi *-* Loveless = one of the first animes I liked and mangas I bought XD I've always wanted to be Ritsuka, I just never really got around to it. I'm excited to see yours, though~
I'm looking forward to Christmas because, well, Christmas, although I'm likely going to receive a lot of San Francisco Giants stuff (not that I have any issue with that) rather than cosplay goodies.

P.S. You should come to California and be my Ritsuka. ;D

Next con: SacAnime (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #56021
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

UGGGH I might not be able to go to Katsucon on Friday because of some stupid assignment for a class I don't know how I ended up in! DX

My dad said if I get my grades up I can go though, and I'm not missing a chance to Debut Kaito!
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #56022
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Just realized how much I'm going to be cutting it close with my stuff that's being shipped. It only has a week and a half to get here before I go home for winter break. Dang. I'm seriously cutting it close. >_< And to make it worse, they are shipping from overseas. >_>

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #56023
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

I'm trying soooo hard to work on my cosplaying stuff before my mom kidnaps me (aka takes me along to an event) but I'm like coughing a lung here and it's really bugging me >.< I hate being sick. I rarely get sick and when I get sick I'm like "dying". But what sucks even more is that my sickness doesn't show (besides the coughing) so nobody ever believes :P

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 20%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
Lana - Hyrule Warriors
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon
Vergil(genderbent): DMC:5
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #56024
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

Registered for ACEN. Now, I've been planting the idea of going to ColossalCon into my parents' heads. Seeing acksonl's video of it really made me want to go.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #56025
sassyesquire
Sassy

Im kinda just thinking about all the cosplays I wanna do and if I even make good cosplays and then also if I am going to make it to my local con next month and what would I even wear if I did and yeah stuff ehe
sassyesquire is offline   Reply With Quote