Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1520 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #56011
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
I think I'm more excited for my next con than I am for Christmas.
I'm excited for Christmas only because I get to order my next costume then. Then I'll be excited for my costume, then for the next con xD
p.s. Your icon...Soubi *-* Loveless = one of the first animes I liked and mangas I bought XD I've always wanted to be Ritsuka, I just never really got around to it. I'm excited to see yours, though~

//Inu x Boku ramble ahead
I'm also, gladly, starting to get into more anime than one series at a time. I just finished Inu x Boku (which has one of the sweetest endings ever oh my goodness) so Ririchiyo will no doubt be my next cosplay. I was thinking about Karuta or Natsume, but her character is so much like me..and all of her outfits are adorable, so I'd much rather be her. I just wish Mom would give me my money soon so I can order the wig for it. x-x I have enough to get 'express' shipping, which cuts the max time from 25 days to 10 days, so I will hopefully get to do some little-effort Christmas-y sort of pictures with it.
I am so excited, I love her character WAY too much and I hope I'll be able to stick to my plan of getting her school uniform now and any demon form later. I also hope the Soushi I met will get to go to some con I can see her ;-;

Along with that, I still want to do femSherlock if the premiere is really in February (there's a wig at Arda I'm eying and I'd only need that and a scarf), I need to get back on SAO so I can be Silica with my group next year, aaaand I'm also getting interested in Princess Jellyfish and will no doubt try to rope my girlfriend into doing Tsukimi so I have an excuse to be Kuranosuke :3
So many things can happen...just let them happen life ;-; Hurry up with your time.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #56012
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Glad to see I'm definitely not the only one who's feeling next con > Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuntomKitten View Post
I'm excited for Christmas only because I get to order my next costume then. Then I'll be excited for my costume, then for the next con xD
p.s. Your icon...Soubi *-* Loveless = one of the first animes I liked and mangas I bought XD I've always wanted to be Ritsuka, I just never really got around to it. I'm excited to see yours, though~
I'm looking forward to Christmas because, well, Christmas, although I'm likely going to receive a lot of San Francisco Giants stuff (not that I have any issue with that) rather than cosplay goodies.

P.S. You should come to California and be my Ritsuka. ;D
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: Fanime (possibly Kraken Con and other small local things?)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #56013
Quinn the Shiki
Please Hug Ricky Gracely

UGGGH I might not be able to go to Katsucon on Friday because of some stupid assignment for a class I don't know how I ended up in! DX

My dad said if I get my grades up I can go though, and I'm not missing a chance to Debut Kaito!
Weirdmageddon!Wendy-Gravity Falls, Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Oswald Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Kirara Amanogawa-Go! Princess Precure, Mami Tomoe (Charlotte Hoodie)-Madoka Magica, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Honoka Kousaka-Love Live! Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Kitty Pryde as Star Lord-Marvel Comics, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #56014
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Just realized how much I'm going to be cutting it close with my stuff that's being shipped. It only has a week and a half to get here before I go home for winter break. Dang. I'm seriously cutting it close. >_< And to make it worse, they are shipping from overseas. >_>

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #56015
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

I'm trying soooo hard to work on my cosplaying stuff before my mom kidnaps me (aka takes me along to an event) but I'm like coughing a lung here and it's really bugging me >.< I hate being sick. I rarely get sick and when I get sick I'm like "dying". But what sucks even more is that my sickness doesn't show (besides the coughing) so nobody ever believes :P

W.I.P:
Princess Luchia Nanami - Mermaid Melody 25%
Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon 41%

2016 Cosplans
Cinderella (Brandy version)
Beth Tezuka - Bravest Warriors
Steampunk!Ladybug - Miraculous Ladybug
Burlesque Black Cat - Noflutter
Snow White - Designer Doll
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #56016
Shana05
Survivor

Registered for ACEN. Now, I've been planting the idea of going to ColossalCon into my parents' heads. Seeing acksonl's video of it really made me want to go.

Naka-Kon 2016: lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #56017
sassyesquire
Sassy

Im kinda just thinking about all the cosplays I wanna do and if I even make good cosplays and then also if I am going to make it to my local con next month and what would I even wear if I did and yeah stuff ehe
sassyesquire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #56018
Meaka
Burn My Bread

With the semester coming to an end, I can probably do more costume stuff. Which is nice! Also I've decided to wear Pumkin to Kotoricon. Though it might make doing the AA table difficult, hmm...

Planned Costumes
The King (Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star) || Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom) || Sapphire (Steven Universe)
Paintra (Kirby Triple Deluxe) || Pearl (Steven Universe) || Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe)
Chara (Undertale)

Upcoming Cons
Kotoricon 2016(?) || Katsucon 2016 || AnimeNext 2016(?)

Art Tumblr
Meaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:12 AM   #56019
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaka View Post
With the semester coming to an end, I can probably do more costume stuff. Which is nice! Also I've decided to wear Pumkin to Kotoricon. Though it might make doing the AA table difficult, hmm...
You're going to Kotoricon too? My sister is forcing me to be her chaperone since she can't go without an adult, not like I mind, more reasons to cosplay.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #56020
Meaka
Burn My Bread

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
You're going to Kotoricon too? My sister is forcing me to be her chaperone since she can't go without an adult, not like I mind, more reasons to cosplay.
Yes! It's literally 5 minutes down the road from me, so I have no reason not to go. That and I have an art table, so yay income!

Planned Costumes
The King (Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star) || Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom) || Sapphire (Steven Universe)
Paintra (Kirby Triple Deluxe) || Pearl (Steven Universe) || Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe)
Chara (Undertale)

Upcoming Cons
Kotoricon 2016(?) || Katsucon 2016 || AnimeNext 2016(?)

Art Tumblr
Meaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #56021
Kumoshi
rare pepe collector

One of my friends kept urging me to go to AX with her, especially since there was apparently a deal recently where you could get a 4-day pass for $45. I really wish I took advantage of it, but then again, I'm not sure about my summer plans yet and don't know if I can go to AX x_x
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #56022
kitsuneheart

Finally finished the template-sketch for Spirit!Zelda's armour piece last night! Now I can start working on the pattern for her shawl and bodice since I know what I have to fit where.

Also, I'm really wishing I would have started driving back when my brother did. >_> My friends and I have found out about 5-6 cons within a 4-5 hour drive from us. Which for us is completely reasonable, but not so much for the person who'd actually be driving us... I really need to start driving a lot so that I can actually get permission to drive that far. -sigh- We need more chances to cosplay so we don't end up having 5+ cosplays we want to do, all over a 4-day weekend. (at the most)
Leena Toros - Pilot outfit (Zoids: New Century) - 15%
GMG!Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail - Anime) - 10%

Upcoming Cosplay Ideas ~
Too many to even list. xD

Animazement 2013~
Fan-Dancer Suicune Gijinka (Pokemon), Sakura 2nd Movie Opening(CCS)
Formal Human Luna (Sailor Moon), Hatter!Rin (Vocaloid), Spirit!Zelda (LoZ:ST)

kitsuneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #56023
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumoshi View Post
One of my friends kept urging me to go to AX with her, especially since there was apparently a deal recently where you could get a 4-day pass for $45. I really wish I took advantage of it, but then again, I'm not sure about my summer plans yet and don't know if I can go to AX x_x
AHhh, I feel the same way but the only difference is that my friend is going with another friend. Though I am super jelly of him and want to go with him to AX this year, I don't know my plans yet for the summer. :/ I do want to go to AX one day though, just to experience it myself.

Next cons: Anime Detour, Anime Central, Anime Expo
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #56024
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

Oookay, so I fitted my Dental Distortion fangs for the first time today and.... wow, they really change my face a lot. I really get the whole Vantas overbite thing going, which is perfect for my Karkat and Kankri cosplays. So YAY! It's really hard to feel pretty in them though, it gets so creeeeeepy~ xD
I was hoping to use them for Cronus as well, since he also has pointy teeth, but he just doesn't look all overbite-y! ;A;
Maybe I'l just wear them for photoshoots of him and only when I'm opening my mouth or something like that. :'D

~ ♥ ~
| Facebook | Tumblr | WorldCosplay |
~ ♥ ~
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #56025
Chimera~Moon

Is it January yet? No? No ALA yet? Oh.. okay...
But in all seriousness, it's been half a year since I've been to a con, and a year since I've cosplayed outside of my bedroom. I'm starting to go into withdrawal.
Day2- Swimstuck Terezi
Day3- Lady Nightwing
Chimera~Moon is offline   Reply With Quote