Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 77 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #1861
Riia
Rii-Chan

Yeah the ikkicon forums are for sure dead. I don't know why though because they usually stay busy as soon as December hits.

--------------------------------

Next Convention
San Japan 2014
Riia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-05-2012, 04:16 AM   #1862
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
How was Ikki for those of you who have been? I am thinking about going, but the forums seem a little dead and I am not sure if it is worth the drive from Houston.
IKKicon has been ok all the times i have been. Though last year it was not as lively as i'd have hoped. It's a great con none the less.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:30 AM   #1863
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

So hey everyone. I'm not sure who all on here knows me but i put together a site for TX cosplayers. It's something i came up with after seeing the Texas Cosplayers facebook page. I'd like to get the page off the ground and though it's not OMFG amazing right now the basics are finished. I'd like more idea's for the site itself, but give it a looking at and if you want go ahead and join. I'm looking for a few admins as well. TexasCosplayers

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 12-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #1864
Headphone Actor
Local KagePro loser

Add me! I live in Arlington.
And all at once, I know everything is gone
Headphone Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #1865
wrymon

As of August 2013 my husband and I are going to be PCSed to Shepherd AFB in Wichita Falls, TX for 6 months to a year. Needless to say I'm trying to get on the friend making bandwagon early. >D

Thank you again Falclon for the thread bump!
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #1866
Falclon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrymon View Post
As of August 2013 my husband and I are going to be PCSed to Shepherd AFB in Wichita Falls, TX for 6 months to a year. Needless to say I'm trying to get on the friend making bandwagon early. >D

No problem. ^^

I know we have quite a few Dallas/Ft worth cosplayers in here but I don't know of any Wichita Falls cosplayers. Also if you have a facebook account, there is a Texas Cosplay group. I know Houston has several groups as well but I don't know about your area other than the Metroplex Lolita group.
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #1867
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
Add me! I live in Arlington.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrymon View Post

If you guys are looking for Tx area cosplayers join my site for TX Area cosplayers. we don't have any people on yet but i'm working on it. Falclon i don't suppose you'd want to be an admin for the site?

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 12-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #1868
wrymon

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
If you guys are looking for Tx area cosplayers join my site for TX Area cosplayers. we don't have any people on yet but i'm working on it. Falclon i don't suppose you'd want to be an admin for the site?
Would you happen to have a link to the site?
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #1869
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

www.Texascosplayers.webs.com

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 12-06-2012, 05:15 AM   #1870
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Aright yeah i'm posting this to ask. IS ANYONE in here a serious enough cosplayer that they are pretty organized? I hope so i really do. I mean i'm having a lot of trouble finding people or groups that are communicative or really well organized. That's actually why i made a Texas cosplayers website. I'm hoping some of you in here that have over 4 years experience in cosplay or cosplay functions can help me admin or mod the site. Other than that the site is just for cosplayers in or around TX. So if you are trying to keep up with events in the TX area or want to know about photo shoots please join up. I'm making sure everything is as organized as possible. Thanks for reading. TXCosplay <<<link here. At least take a look.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 12-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #1871
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

I joined your website ^_^ While I meet all of your qualifications to be a mod, I'm super busy at the moment, but maybe later on if you still need the help =D

Upcoming Conventions

Anime North Texas
Friday: Live Action Usagi Tsukino Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop) Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #1872
wrymon

I joined as well, and I meet the qualifications as well ... other than, well, we aren't quite in TX yet. If you're still in need of help when we get to the state in 2013 I'm pretty well organized and am pretty good at getting things together as far as photo-shoots and gatherings as well.

However, I'm a Photographer, so I can certainly help with all kinds of group photos, anyone in the general TX area wanting some cosplay photos taken, etc after we're there even if you're not still looking for a bit of help.
Unread 12-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #1873
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

I'm too new to help..so I will just wish everybody luck.guess I can join in a few years

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #1874
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
I'm too new to help..so I will just wish everybody luck.guess I can join in a few years
Not at all. You can join no matter how long you have been cosplaying or even if your not a consistent cosplayer. The requirements are for mods and admins so feel free to join. Actually the site itself is to help would be and current cosplayers to be more aware and organized.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 12-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #1875
Croweh

I've been cosplaying for a while (this coming Matsuri will make it 5 years, actually), and though I'm not that great, I am incredibly organized and know how to run things, especially websites. If you need some help, I'd be willing to do that for you. ^.^ I'm having issues logging in with my facebook account now though, so I'm going to try again later, maybe on my actual computer instead of the iPad.

Edit: I gave up trying to connect it to my Facebook and just created an account instead. ^^;;

Planned Cons:
Comicpalooza 2014 - Stephanie Brown as Spoiler from Batman Eternal, Gwen Cooper from Torchwood, and Sabrina from Pokemon
A-Kon 2014 - same as Comicpalooza except swapping Gwen for Lugia from Pokemon
Wizard World Austin 2014 - Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls, Fem! Sam Winchester from Supernatural, and Violet from Pokemon

Last edited by Croweh : 12-06-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Croweh is offline   Reply With Quote