Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 106 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #4636
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Actually the names of the school board members should be publicly available through your school website.

Example, board of education listing for a school district I googled.

Try googling your school district and you should come up with something similar to search through.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #4637
OtakuSpark
Local KagePro loser

Thank you both very much for your advice. I will try to get a hold of someone in the school board and I will see if I can find out who they are.
And all at once, I know everything is gone
OtakuSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #4638
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
do you know her boyfriend is an asshole personally, or does she just say he is? if she is younger thats normal, but most people will only see listen to the girls side of the story. if the guys side of the story proves he is an asshole then she should dump him or at least find a way to work out thier problems.
Okay, get ready for a small, summarized rant. Dx

They are college students. :/ SOME 18 year olds! (well, now they are twenty). Oh, I know he does treat her horribly. BUT for some reason, my friend (let's just call her L for now) loves him to death. He's a complete asshole to her though. Every time I'm over she's on the phone with him and they are always arguing, usually about nothing. And most of the time, she ends up crying VERY late into the night, well almost morning like five or six in the morning. But that's not what makes him such a asshole, at least not really completely. He has been cheating on her with his ex for two years while being in the relationship with L. TWO years. The first time she found out was probably a half a year into their relationship. L forgives him and then only a half a year later, she is harassed by his ex so L would break up with him. AND the boyfriend didn't do anything about the harassment and also claimed he doesn't go see her or anything since the last encounter. The times when he refuses to hang with L, the ex FB messages her and texts her that he is at home, with her. Truth is, among his friends, they know he had been sleeping with both girls and whenever he is not with L, he is with his ex.

ANYWAYS, long story short, L forgave him like five times for all of his mistakes (they even got his family involved because both girls were in love with him) and is still with him. :/ She lost many friends who tried to help her get out of this relationship because he wasn't worth going through the pain and keeping. They all were tired of seeing her cry all the time and not listening to any of their advice.

I don't know. It's hard for a guy to justify himself if he slept with the two same girls for two years straight. NOW he isn't anymore. OR at least that's what he has been saying and L is believing. Rather or not that is true, doesn't hide the fact that he should not be making her cry and intensely arguing with her just because he's 'tired' from school and work. :/ Seriously, who does that?!
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #4639
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
Okay, get ready for a small, summarized rant. Dx

They are college students. :/ SOME 18 year olds! (well, now they are twenty). Oh, I know he does treat her horribly. BUT for some reason, my friend (let's just call her L for now) loves him to death. He's a complete asshole to her though. Every time I'm over she's on the phone with him and they are always arguing, usually about nothing. And most of the time, she ends up crying VERY late into the night, well almost morning like five or six in the morning. But that's not what makes him such a asshole, at least not really completely. He has been cheating on her with his ex for two years while being in the relationship with L. TWO years. The first time she found out was probably a half a year into their relationship. L forgives him and then only a half a year later, she is harassed by his ex so L would break up with him. AND the boyfriend didn't do anything about the harassment and also claimed he doesn't go see her or anything since the last encounter. The times when he refuses to hang with L, the ex FB messages her and texts her that he is at home, with her. Truth is, among his friends, they know he had been sleeping with both girls and whenever he is not with L, he is with his ex.

ANYWAYS, long story short, L forgave him like five times for all of his mistakes (they even got his family involved because both girls were in love with him) and is still with him. :/ She lost many friends who tried to help her get out of this relationship because he wasn't worth going through the pain and keeping. They all were tired of seeing her cry all the time and not listening to any of their advice.

I don't know. It's hard for a guy to justify himself if he slept with the two same girls for two years straight. NOW he isn't anymore. OR at least that's what he has been saying and L is believing. Rather or not that is true, doesn't hide the fact that he should not be making her cry and intensely arguing with her just because he's 'tired' from school and work. :/ Seriously, who does that?!
ok i was just checking, im just trying to justify problems in my own relationship.
tl;dr
that sounds really bad he is at fault
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #4640
Akahime
Red Princess

No problem. I understand there are two sides to the story, BUT even then would that story justify the things that he did to her? It doesn't take away the fact that he has hurt her more ways than one and she is still willing to take the pain and drama. WHICH fucking sucks. It pains me and frustrates me that I can't help her anymore than I can. I have helped her to the best of my ability. I decided that I won't butt in anymore until she asks for my help. :/ As sad as that is.
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #4641
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

So, I've never had a birthday party with cake and presents...or eaten a birthday cake that was mine and such. I feel rather weird asking my friends for one. Though, for the past almost two years I have planned just about everyone else's birthdays and cook outs and gatherings for no-work day holidays and have prepared and cooked food for people and served drinks and what not... so one would think that someone would do the same for me...?

My birthday is on the 15th, which usually means that people have finals and are starting to leave town for Christmas and winter vacation and what not.

But seriously, I just want a party with cake and presents for once =/.
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #4642
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
No problem. I understand there are two sides to the story, BUT even then would that story justify the things that he did to her? It doesn't take away the fact that he has hurt her more ways than one and she is still willing to take the pain and drama. WHICH fucking sucks. It pains me and frustrates me that I can't help her anymore than I can. I have helped her to the best of my ability. I decided that I won't butt in anymore until she asks for my help. :/ As sad as that is.
well if he has or will stop cheating on her and making her upset/cry and everything bad i think they will be ok. if he does something to hurt her she should break up with him.
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #4643
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post
So, I've never had a birthday party with cake and presents...or eaten a birthday cake that was mine and such. I feel rather weird asking my friends for one. Though, for the past almost two years I have planned just about everyone else's birthdays and cook outs and gatherings for no-work day holidays and have prepared and cooked food for people and served drinks and what not... so one would think that someone would do the same for me...?

My birthday is on the 15th, which usually means that people have finals and are starting to leave town for Christmas and winter vacation and what not.

But seriously, I just want a party with cake and presents for once =/.
i could bake you a cake, although i used all my gift money on my gf at my last con
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #4644
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

I am so sick of crying this week. Too much drama and not enough sleep. I think I had an anxiety attack earlier because of a debacle with my parents and I wound up crying and hyperventilating on the floor wishing my therapist hadn't moved to Africa and feeling utterly alone. Plus I have a math test tomorrow and I have to stay after school for 4 days next week for my stupid advanced drama class that I somehow ended up in, and I might have to miss Friday at Katsucon for this goddamn class unless I get my grades up, not to mention my dad was having weird chest pains on Monday and I've been a nervous wreck (He's fine, the Doctor said so, but he has a follow-up appointment next week) and he says all my crying is bad for his heart. I know he's just frustrated and wants me to shut up but I'm afraid I'm going to give him a heart attack or something. And all While I'm on the floor unable to breath like a normal person, my mom manages to make me feel like a selfish little bitch and the worst part is I know she's right.

god now I'm crying again. Can this week just be over please? This week needs to be over. I just want to sleep in and read my Stephen King book and have my life be relatively crap-free.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #4645
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
I am so sick of crying this week. Too much drama and not enough sleep. I think I had an anxiety attack earlier because of a debacle with my parents and I wound up crying and hyperventilating on the floor wishing my therapist hadn't moved to Africa and feeling utterly alone. Plus I have a math test tomorrow and I have to stay after school for 4 days next week for my stupid advanced drama class that I somehow ended up in, and I might have to miss Friday at Katsucon for this goddamn class unless I get my grades up, not to mention my dad was having weird chest pains on Monday and I've been a nervous wreck (He's fine, the Doctor said so, but he has a follow-up appointment next week) and he says all my crying is bad for his heart. I know he's just frustrated and wants me to shut up but I'm afraid I'm going to give him a heart attack or something. And all While I'm on the floor unable to breath like a normal person, my mom manages to make me feel like a selfish little bitch and the worst part is I know she's right.

god now I'm crying again. Can this week just be over please? This week needs to be over. I just want to sleep in and read my Stephen King book and have my life be relatively crap-free.

I'll be at Katsucon, stop by my AA table and I'll give you something :3 We'll figure out a way for you to ID yourself later... I hope everything gets better for you though~
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #4646
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
i could bake you a cake, although i used all my gift money on my gf at my last con

What kind of cake?
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #4647
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:

What kind of cake?
any kind you want, im like the doctor who of cakes.
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:41 PM   #4648
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
any kind you want, im like the doctor who of cakes.

Hmmmm I DON'T KNOW! I like strawberries.
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #4649
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
It pains me and frustrates me that I can't help her anymore than I can. I have helped her to the best of my ability. I decided that I won't butt in anymore until she asks for my help. :/ As sad as that is.
Your friend sounds like a bit of a doormat. Ask yourself if you want more years of listening to this boring, go-nowhere saga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #4650
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:

Hmmmm I DON'T KNOW! I like strawberries.
hmm i could do a strawberry cake with vanilla frosting and put strawberry on top of it or something like that.

im making my mother a carrot cake in the next few days for her b-day.