Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 259 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 11-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #5836
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

"Where the Hell did I leave my short-shorts?"
...Like most of the things I've said in the past week, blame Prince Lui.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-06-2012, 12:17 AM   #5837
Mademoiselle
Resident Gravity Tester

Alright, I didn't say it but it deserves to be here.

"Where the FUCK are the fabric scissors?! My sexual liberation depends on them!" This guy was talking about a Hawkeye Initiative costume.
Unread 12-08-2012, 12:51 AM   #5838
LeaXIII

"Why am I not attacking my pants with a cheese grater?"
When I realized that I could be working on distressing my jeans for my Minamimoto cosplay while I was watching TV.
LeaXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #5839
Mademoiselle
Resident Gravity Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaXIII View Post
"Why am I not attacking my pants with a cheese grater?"
When I realized that I could be working on distressing my jeans for my Minamimoto cosplay while I was watching TV.
That...is a very good idea for distressing jeans.
Unread 12-09-2012, 01:10 AM   #5840
LeaXIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
That...is a very good idea for distressing jeans.
It took a while, but it actually worked really well. Although I ended up cutting my fingers a few times, which hurts like papercuts.

"Where did I put my man-pants?"
LeaXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 03:08 AM   #5841
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self

"Bondage hippies"....

Oh, Loveless cosplays....
Eau de Decus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #5842
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

"I think I have a thing for red eyes..."

That came out when I realized Morgiana would be my third character who has red eyes.

"So that package could either be a hyper active cat or modified slave chains..."

I got a slip from my mailbox today that I have a package but I have no idea what it could be since all of the stuff I ordered should not be getting here so fast so I said that. XD

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #5843
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

"You might not have to worry about me running away at Katsucon since there's a very real possibility that I might have a collar and leash on."
One of Prince Lui's outfits that I'm considering for next year's Katsucon is one where he has a collar and leash.

"Just don't abuse the power of the leash, ok?"
Since I have a bad feeling my friend will be dragging me around by the leash all day if I do that version.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 12-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #5844
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

"I swear, Gin’s hair is proof that the universe hates me and wants me to suffer while it laughs maniacally from behind eBay."
Unread 12-14-2012, 11:28 PM   #5845
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

"I feel like a hooker! Do I look as much like a hooker as I feel? Because I'm really feeling like I'm Ludwig the christmas whore."

Going out for a photoshoot as Prince Lui. I think my short shorts and knee high boots alarmed a couple of people.

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 12-14-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Unread 12-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #5846
Ilafatyu
That guy

^ Haa, Ludwig the Christmas Whore. It's what everyone wants under their Christmas tree.

"These scars are battle wounds. I'd fight a thousand more irons in pursuit of my art."
They say I'm the least clumsy of the group, but I still end up burning myself while pressing.

facebook // tumblr
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Soren (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn) - 3%
Vaati (LoZ Minish Cap) - 2%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #5847
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

It came from the fact that my friend had a red wig on and she said "If any children ask, I'm one of santa's elves," and because of my short shorts, long coat and tall boots, said "If you're an elf, what does that make me? Ludwig the Christmas Whore?" And it just stuck for the rest of the photoshoot XD
Unread 12-17-2012, 03:00 AM   #5848
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

"No, I am not communicating with aliens!"
- Me about the wire on my head. I was measuring it for my wig.... best way I figured was to just stick it on my head to see if it was long enough.
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 06:15 AM   #5849
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

"Mom, you don't understand. This cosplay is more important than my cell phone bill!" -Yeah. I've sacrificed my cell phone for the sake of cosplay. xD

"As long as you don't show up with a fake male anatomy in your pants, I'll be fine." <-My mother's reaction when I told her I wanted to crossplay.

"Should I cut my hair or should I let it grow? But then it won't fit into my wig cap!" -Insert moment of panic here; I was debating on this after I looked at my wigs and then noticing how long my hair is now. I've been wanting to grow my hair out forever because I just look better with long hair.

"My body is my temple and therefore I should be allowed to decorate it how I want!"
Friends were slightly concerned about me getting another tattoo and how it will affect my cosplays.
Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion [Complete]
Vanessa from The Little Mermaid [Complete]

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #5850
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

"So I'm married to my cousin now? The hell?"

My cousin Kelsey said if she were to come to an anime convention with me, she'd want to be Sailor moon and said "I'd need a hot Tuxedo Mask...Quinn, you can be Tuxedo Mask!" which then led me to think "Did my cousin just call me a hot guy?"