Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photography Chat

Closed Thread
Unread 12-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #16
NatsukoHirose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Access View Post
I think the problem is that you aren't allowed to post review or critique requests of photos or work from another person. Though someone could check with the admins on this...

Imagine if, for the sake of argument, if this thread were full of posts like 'It's really awful!' and 'It redefines bad, I've honestly never seen worse photography in my life!' How do you think that would make the original poster feel, or the person whose photography was being commented on feel? If someone wants commentary or review of their work, it should be them asking for it on their own accord.

I will, and I know others who do this -- some photographers will use different websites for different purposes. If you don't know, you might not be linking to their preferred or best work.
I really appreciate her work and I just want many people see her work. Maybe There is something wrong with my title, but I reallly didn't mean this. Even the most photographer will get positive or negative comments, but this is also a kind of way to let people know. I didn't use it for some purpose. Maybe we have culture barriers and so what? I'm really so sorry about this.

Unread 12-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #17
NatsukoHirose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA2R View Post
Simply beautiful!
She knows what she is doing :3
Yes, I think so. But I'm so sorry that the thread has been moved and I don't want to share more any more.
Unread 12-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #18
Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatsukoHirose View Post
I really appreciate her work and I just want many people see her work. Maybe There is something wrong with my title, but I reallly didn't mean this. Even the most photographer will get positive or negative comments, but this is also a kind of way to let people know. I didn't use it for some purpose. Maybe we have culture barriers and so what? I'm really so sorry about this.
No it's not a big deal just an example of what can go wrong. I think most sites have that policy for that reason.

Photography can be very subjective and so can individual photographs, I mean some photographers I like some of their photos but not others.
Unread 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #19
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

This thread was either created by a clever bot, or an odd troll. Guess we'll have to be on the lookout for those now.

2014 Conventions :
Katsucon (Washington, DC) - Megacon (FL) - Colossalcon (OH) - Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA)

Upcoming costumes : Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts, Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Unread 12-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #20
JasonTerror
Now known as Sailor Jeimi

Hime, I'm pretty sure you are the one that took care of those 2 clever-bots (was told by the user that pointed them out, not gonna name drop lol). But anyway thanks, they were super annoying
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Sakuracon 2014:
-Stocking Anarchy (Panty & Stocking. Normal Ver.)
-Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #21
Surfsama
Noob with a Nikon

What's a "Clever Bot" and is there a back story here?
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #22
JasonTerror
Now known as Sailor Jeimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfsama View Post
That's just what I decided to call them....They are a smapbot, but they were being more clever then the normal ones..As in using a forum avatar, and posting in ways that almost looked like they were actually trying to talk with others.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Sakuracon 2014:
-Stocking Anarchy (Panty & Stocking. Normal Ver.)
-Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)
Unread 12-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #23
Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfsama View Post
In the beginning there was ELIZA but the modern ones are much more developed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleverbot
Unread 12-06-2012, 03:33 AM   #24
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime no Toki View Post
This thread was either created by a clever bot, or an odd troll. Guess we'll have to be on the lookout for those now.
Can you close this thread, seeing how the OP has been banned?
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Unread 12-06-2012, 03:40 AM   #25
TykeJack
envisageu.deviantart.com

Does it require an Admin to ban someone? And if it does, THEN WHY AREN'T PHOTOSHOOTS BEING UPDATED?!?!?!??????!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!!?? (I ran out of exclamation points and question marks)
Unread 12-06-2012, 03:55 AM   #26
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TykeJack View Post
Does it require an Admin to ban someone? And if it does, THEN WHY AREN'T PHOTOSHOOTS BEING UPDATED?!?!?!??????!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!!?? (I ran out of exclamation points and question marks)
No, any moderator (Michi, Hime No Toki, Yui, etc.) can ban a member. I remember banning people too when I was a mod. Those were the days.. and they also weren't.
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Unread 12-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #27
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Yes, mods can ban, and yes, I have addressed the issue with this user. They were both the same person, and tried to create a third account this morning. Needless to say, I am onto them.

As for photoshoots being updated, that is not within my jurisdiction - I think only Admin can address that.

But yeah, going to lock this thread since it was essentially created by a spambot or someone trying to advertise their company, at least.

2014 Conventions :
Katsucon (Washington, DC) - Megacon (FL) - Colossalcon (OH) - Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA)

Upcoming costumes : Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts, Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Closed Thread