Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 09-15-2012, 10:05 AM   #16
LennyLen

I'm thinking about ordering a Len Kagamine wig from Moemall. Does anybody know if the wig comes prestyled or not?? Also, if anybody's had experiances with that wig, could you tell me if it was good quality or noT??
LennyLen is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #17
Chykid
CosplayDiddly

I just ordered a wig from moemall (Rin K.) and it processed in a week, no biggy. But its taken almost the max amount of days for it to arrive and I'm getting worried! It processed on Nov. 16. It is now December 6. Am I just impatient or is this normal? (Choose Free Shipping)
Chykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 06:21 AM   #18
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chykid View Post
I just ordered a wig from moemall (Rin K.) and it processed in a week, no biggy. But its taken almost the max amount of days for it to arrive and I'm getting worried! It processed on Nov. 16. It is now December 6. Am I just impatient or is this normal? (Choose Free Shipping)
Don't worry yet, sometimes it takes a bit more time to arrive I guess. I've ordered from MoeMall several times and never had a problem.

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version
Eren Yeager (casual outfit) - Attack on Titan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Yukicon (10-11 January 2015)
SAT ???
SUN ???
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #19
Lycorisa

I bought my Madoka wig from them. The picture they used had the bang styled, but when I received the wig, it wasn't. I had no issues with that though . The quality and thickness is very good! Buut shipping was sooo sloooww! Took more than 5 weeks for me. I think they are a bit too pricey though.

Last edited by Lycorisa : 12-09-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Lycorisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2014, 02:16 PM   #20
inu.matto
Imperial Fist's waifu :3

Sorry to bring up an old topic but I was wondering - has anyone encountered long response times from Moemall eBay store? I sent them an inquiry about a really specific wig they have, and it's been two working days and no answer yet. In case their eBay store is unresponsive, would it be better to try to purchase it off their website?
inu.matto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #21
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

^ Contact them directly one the website. But so that you know they reseller for Lucaille Wigs.

http://www.lucaille.com/

Anime North '15
Souryuu / Sohryu - Yami no Matsuei (Fri)
Nehelenia ~ Sailor Moon (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items, wigs, and materails for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 04:44 AM   #22
senyoreeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
Hi everyone,
Yesterday when I was searching for wigs I stumbled over this one site called http://www.moemall.com/ and they sell wigs that looks pretty good. I've never heard of them before so I'm wondering if anyone here knows about them and has any experiences with them? Thanks!
EDIT: They also seem to have an eBay store.
Sorry i don't know about that site. To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.
senyoreeta is offline   Reply With Quote