Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #61
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

lol on the bus I saw a Kuroshitsuji cosplayers...they burst out laughing when I asked if they were cosplayers for some reason? Afterward the recognized me from cons.... lol

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #62
NaughtsApproach

while taking part in an exchange student program to Germany for a month. We went to a small mall in the Leipzig train station, and there in from of a McDonalds there was a Sephiroth and Vincent cosplayer *there way a blonde character cosplayer with them as well, unfortunately i did not know who they were* I about died of excitement.

Western CO Cosplay group

:Website:
http://futagocosplay.wix.com/futagocosplay

:FaceBook page:
http://www.facebook.com/WeAreFutagoCosplay

Take a look at our pages!<3

OR My personal business page for any interest in Commissions
http://www.facebook.com/allisonsCustomCostumes
NaughtsApproach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #63
cyanidesun797

I recently saw a group of Homestuck cosplayers (the kids, not trolls) at a mall when I was with my mom. She thought it was cool.
Unread 12-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #64
Genro

Recently saw Matt from Deathnote walking around Costco--which was funny, cuz he looks totally normal and in place--had to do a double take to realize that it was a cosplayer
Genro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #65
PK.love

A few weeks ago I saw Homestuck cosplayers at the mall I work at. I creepily walked by and simply said "I like your Homestuck cosplays." as I walked by and tried to just run off after since I honestly know nothing of the series but they tracked me down and talked to me about cosplaying after haha...
PK.love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #66
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK.love View Post
A few weeks ago I saw Homestuck cosplayers at the mall I work at. I creepily walked by and simply said "I like your Homestuck cosplays." as I walked by and tried to just run off after since I honestly know nothing of the series but they tracked me down and talked to me about cosplaying after haha...
haha its the same with me, if thier cosplays are really epic or are characters stonger than my character ill shy away or do what you did. im lucky that i have a few cosplays i can do in my normal clothes, sometimes people recoize my character sometimes not.
Unread 12-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #67
TheFontBandit
Trial-&-Error Champion

I still vividly remember a table full of ST:TNG Klingons sitting next to my family at a Spaghetti Warehouse once when I was in middle school. I was in such awe of their makeup and costumes!
TheFontBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #68
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFontBandit View Post
I still vividly remember a table full of ST:TNG Klingons sitting next to my family at a Spaghetti Warehouse once when I was in middle school. I was in such awe of their makeup and costumes!
i really wish they still had star trek cons or at least sci-fi cons in my area. im into star trek and star wars and have allways wanted to do a cosplay from ethier or.

thats the thing about star trek cosplayers, when they cosplay they go all out. reason being i talked to a guy cosplaying as the movie uniform captian kirk at sakura con a few years back. he had used the actual patters from the movies to make his cosplay.
Unread 12-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #69
Shashe

I was working at Gamestop and a group of Honestuck people came in. I greeted them like any other customer and then added "I like your Homestuck cosplays!" then one proceeded to flip out in a good way that someone knew what they where from. She then made me regret it by giving me a back breaking hug that liffted me up off the ground, nearly making me knock over everything by us.
Shashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 02:34 AM   #70
Shashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtsApproach View Post
while taking part in an exchange student program to Germany for a month. We went to a small mall in the Leipzig train station, and there in from of a McDonalds there was a Sephiroth and Vincent cosplayer *there way a blonde character cosplayer with them as well, unfortunately i did not know who they were* I about died of excitement.
Maybe Cloud? Or Cid?
Shashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #71
EvilLittleKiss
Profound Historical Youth

I saw some cosplayers at a local grocery store. And this past weekend, my bff and I cosplayed as Jade Harley and Nepeta Leijon at Taco Bell. We made the cashier's day.

Currently working on:
Momoko Koigakubo -- Ghost Stories (Dub)
Scarlett O'Hara Drapery Dress -- Gone With the Wind
Deandra -- MPGiS
Anna Cornonation Dress -- Frozen
Vader Eloha/The Queen -- OFF
Princess Suwa -- Mascot of the city of Suwa, Japan

My favorite cosplays:
Brittnay Matthews -- MPGiS
Mom Lalonde -- Homestuck
Princess Kenny -- South Park

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annikaskisses
EvilLittleKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #72
AllYourBase7745
The Orignal Sword Dude

I saw a Hatsune Miku cosplay when I went airsofting.
Airsofting.

Where you shoot other peeps with little plastic balls that sting like the dickens.

Whether it was orthodox or not, it was still amazing. And naturally, since she was on my team the mods put together, AND because I was the only person not laughing at her or ridiculing her for "not taking it seriously", she stuck to my side like a fly sticks to food.

But my girlfriend wasn't too happy about it when I came home and showed her pictures...

Meryl: So, there's something you like?
Solid Snake: Yeah, you've got a great butt!
Meryl: Oh, I see! First it's my eyes, now it's my butt! What's next?
Solid Snake: On the battlefield, you never think about what's next...
AllYourBase7745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #73
Starlit Rose
Breaking out of my cage

I haven't seen a lot of cosplayers in weird places (or at least, it hasn't surprised me when I have). One instance that really made me grin though, was a few years ago when I passed someone on my university's campus who was very obviously a professor, decked out in pirate gear for Talk Like a Pirate Day. It wasn't a simple costume, either; she really put in an effort, haha. A lot of college kids like to do things for TLAPD but I'd never seen a professor take part like that before!
Levi - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - 100%
3DM Gear - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - 90% (needs repairs)
Lux (classic skin) - League of Legends - 10%

Facebook || Tumblr
Starlit Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #74
sugarpunch18
User is now Unknowable

Does your teacher dressing up like Fidel Castro complete with Communist flag and giant cigar count? Also, He ran down the hallways between classes waving his flag and shouting, "ˇViva la Revolución!"

He said it was because his wife told him to shave his beard because he looked like Fidel Castro, which he apparently took to heart. XD
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)
sugarpunch18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #75
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase7745 View Post
I saw a Hatsune Miku cosplay when I went airsofting.
Airsofting.

Where you shoot other peeps with little plastic balls that sting like the dickens.

Whether it was orthodox or not, it was still amazing. And naturally, since she was on my team the mods put together, AND because I was the only person not laughing at her or ridiculing her for "not taking it seriously", she stuck to my side like a fly sticks to food.

But my girlfriend wasn't too happy about it when I came home and showed her pictures...
i find that kind of funny because i have been in a few airsoft matches and i would never wear a cosplay, let alone a brightly colored one druing a match. its like wearing a tux while having a match during a match in a forest, you would just get the outfit dirty.