Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Pokemon

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 256 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #3211
AnimeLuxray25
Registered User
 
AnimeLuxray25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~ View Post
Whoa, you've been a busy bee ^_-. I was expecting maybe 2-3, and here you've got almost a dozen! Nice work! I look forward to seeing your Luxray.
You think so? Thanks^^ Heh, what can I say? I've a lot of free time.
__________________
I no longer cosplay.
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 11-27-2012, 11:58 AM   #3212
Blood_Sword
Pocket samurai!
 
Blood_Sword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,111
Oh man, I just redesigned my Absol gijinka for the third time. I hope this is the one I will finally settle with.. I drew the first one at the start of 2010 and the second at the end of 2010 and now the newest one today, haha. I'm really happy with the design now, I changed and added some details to make it less.. well, boring and bland. Now the design has got some attitude. I really want to cosplay Absol now. It's one of my absol-ute favorites. XD
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #3213
TMLiza
Make All The Things!
 
TMLiza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7,195
I really wish I was better at drawing. >_> I designed out an awesome Rayquaza gijinka but it's very hard for me to draw it out since it's a dress style with multiple layers(still thinking about this), tons of embroidery and other things. >_<
__________________
Working on...
Natsume(Tokyo Ravens)|Breathe With You Miku Module(Vocaloid)|Wukong Gudako(Fate/Grand Order)

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #3214
AnimeLuxray25
Registered User
 
AnimeLuxray25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
Oh man, I just redesigned my Absol gijinka for the third time. I hope this is the one I will finally settle with.. I drew the first one at the start of 2010 and the second at the end of 2010 and now the newest one today, haha. I'm really happy with the design now, I changed and added some details to make it less.. well, boring and bland. Now the design has got some attitude. I really want to cosplay Absol now. It's one of my absol-ute favorites. XD
Absol-ute...? I see what you did there. XD I tried to design a gijinka!Absol but gave up eventually.

I'm making some minor changes to my Leafeon and Glaceon designs right now and adding final touches to some others.
__________________
I no longer cosplay.
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 05:21 PM   #3215
Blood_Sword
Pocket samurai!
 
Blood_Sword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLuxray25 View Post
Absol-ute...? I see what you did there. XD I tried to design a gijinka!Absol but gave up eventually.

I'm making some minor changes to my Leafeon and Glaceon designs right now and adding final touches to some others.
Heheh. Aww that's too bad!

Leafeon and Glaceon, those are two of my top favs in the 5th gen!
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #3216
PSY-chan
Human Bubblewrap
 
PSY-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,305
Sooooo, I impulsively bought a long pink wig from Arda during their last sale. I'm going to use it for Princess Bubblegum eventually.

For next year, I plan on doing a Pokemon Conquest inspired gijinka design for Alomomola. Although it will be simpler than the warlords' outfits, I wanted to do something stylized. Probably start working/experimenting after Sac Anime.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #3217
~H~
Original H
 
~H~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,350
Almost done with my Delibird cosplay! I can't wait to take pics with my Christmas tree *_*.
~H~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #3218
Yavarice
Skymoose
 
Yavarice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 87
^
!!!! Quick backtrack, I love the Duskull ^_^
Yavarice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #3219
~H~
Original H
 
~H~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavarice View Post
^
!!!! Quick backtrack, I love the Duskull ^_^
Thank you *^^*. I like your gijinkas too! It's fun to see a guy's take on them.
~H~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #3220
AnimeLuxray25
Registered User
 
AnimeLuxray25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,211
...Re-designing my Growlithe gijinka right now! Some of my designs get edited so frequently it's not even funny.

By the way, I redesigned my Leafeon last week and something about it just doesn't feel satisfying. http://i46.tinypic.com/j6snrp.png <-- Leafeon 2.0 Can I have some opinions? I mean I feel like I'm on the right track with the design but something feels off about it :/
__________________
I no longer cosplay.
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #3221
TMLiza
Make All The Things!
 
TMLiza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLuxray25 View Post

By the way, I redesigned my Leafeon last week and something about it just doesn't feel satisfying. http://i46.tinypic.com/j6snrp.png <-- Leafeon 2.0 Can I have some opinions? I mean I feel like I'm on the right track with the design but something feels off about it :/
I think it's the top. The leaves, in my opinion, don't look right. I like the touch of the skirt though. ^_^
__________________
Working on...
Natsume(Tokyo Ravens)|Breathe With You Miku Module(Vocaloid)|Wukong Gudako(Fate/Grand Order)

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #3222
AnimeLuxray25
Registered User
 
AnimeLuxray25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
I think it's the top. The leaves, in my opinion, don't look right. I like the touch of the skirt though. ^_^
That's definitely part of it. There's still something else about it that feels strange, and I'm still trying to figure out what that is.
__________________
I no longer cosplay.
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #3223
heaven_firings
Registered User
 
heaven_firings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 550
Hmm, have you considered a leaf-like shawl type thing or capelet? I don't think the line of leaves looks right because Leafeon only has a few leaves placed sparingly around it's body. You could also maybe add some bracelet type things to represent the leaf things on the legs.

Is there a certain type of style you'd like to go for?
__________________
Tentative Debuts for 2013
Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail)
Hiccup (HTTYD2)
heaven_firings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #3224
PSY-chan
Human Bubblewrap
 
PSY-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,305
@Anime: I think the leaves on the torso should be relocated to the neck, like a fabric necklace type thing.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 02:48 AM   #3225
~H~
Original H
 
~H~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY-chan View Post
@Anime: I think the leaves on the torso should be relocated to the neck, like a fabric necklace type thing.
LOVE that idea ^_-.


I finally got a chance to do a photo shoot in my Charmander costume!!! I'm really pleased with the pics ^_^. Here's a preview:



More to come soon: http://www.cosplay.com/costume/444358/

...and Delibird is next!
~H~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.