Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3559 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #60571
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Chocolate. Always.

Someone asked me why I dyed my hair purple. I told them it was for religious reasons.

OMG, my hair is purple TOO! I use SFX's pimpin' purple or Punky Colour plumX3
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #60572
SoundlessSinger
The Mistress of Top Hats

So my cosplay group came back to life, and I'm happy. However, we may be moving to North Carolina,so out isn't the most well-timed ressurection. Hopefully we'll be staying, though.
SoundlessSinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #60573
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post

I used Manic Panic "Ultra Violet". Its kinda of fading but I did it three weeks ago so I can't complain.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #60574
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
I used Manic Panic "Ultra Violet". Its kinda of fading but I did it three weeks ago so I can't complain.
Oh, I really, really suggest the brands I use. They last way longer and cost about the same price. I started out with Manic Panic and have worked at Sally's Beauty Supply and nothing beats those two brands (which are not available at Sally's).
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #60575
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Quote:
Was he on medication?
Yeah, some sort of pain relief or other, apparently. He ended up running out of his bed (bleeding from all the IVs and stuff he ripped out and calling everyone in the middle of the night asking them to contact the police).

To be fair, that's pretty much what I'd do if I thought I was in a hospital full of gangsters.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 07:40 AM   #60576
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

That makes perfect sense.

When they gave me pain meds I had a conversation about how my skin would make time travel difficult.

IM GOING TO A MIDNIGHT RELEASE OF THE HOBBIT!!!! *happy dance*
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 12-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #60577
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I'll wait on the Hobbit, I hate movie theaters these days and want to make sure there are the bare minimum of other people there.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #60578
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Your gif is dead...
Well, it was the one of Carl Sagan with "YOU'RE AWESOME" on it, so... you're awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post

I bought a bottle of Pimpin' Purple (I hate that name so much though) for next time I want to dye my hair. I still have a lot of stubborn color in it from when I used SFX Deep Purple, and the experience of getting everything covered in dye was so traumatic that I'm putting it off for a while. At least until after I get up the gumption to have my hair cut. I don't want the shampoo person to have to deal with all that violently purple foam.

Haven't used Punky Colour but I agree SFX is superior to Manic Panic. I do like a lot of their colors, but SFX has better staying power and is easier to apply.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #60579
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Slightly hung over. Last night was the company's holiday party and hoo-boo, the drinks were strongggggggggggggggggg.

I may just spend the day quoting/rewording Kildread's post and reworked them to be more cliche robot like. You've all been warn.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #60580
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
That makes perfect sense.

When they gave me pain meds I had a conversation about how my skin would make time travel difficult.

IM GOING TO A MIDNIGHT RELEASE OF THE HOBBIT!!!! *happy dance*

That is an unfortunate thing :|

Let us know how it goes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
I'll wait on the Hobbit, I hate movie theaters these days and want to make sure there are the bare minimum of other people there.
I don't remember what movie it was but we where sitting one chair away from some teenage girl and her boyfriend. The girl was sitting sideways across two seats and apparently thought she was an adorable precious little snowflake and kept making meowing sounds the entire length of the show.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #60581
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Thanks Penny!!

Emmers: the movie or Time Travel?

I don't usually but it worked out so perfectly with school/work schedules that I had to.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 12-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #60582
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I don't remember what movie it was but we where sitting one chair away from some teenage girl and her boyfriend. The girl was sitting sideways across two seats and apparently thought she was an adorable precious little snowflake and kept making meowing sounds the entire length of the show.
She had to give one mean beeeeeeelow job for a guy to put up with that crap, douche bag or not.

Yes I typed it like that on purpose.

Yeah, I didn't appreciate the people on their cell phones the entirety of 300 when I saw it.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #60583
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Thanks Penny!!

Emmers: the movie or Time Travel?

I don't usually but it worked out so perfectly with school/work schedules that I had to.
Time travel, I wanna see The Hobbit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
She had to give one mean beeeeeeelow job for a guy to put up with that crap, douche bag or not.

Yes I typed it like that on purpose.

Yeah, I didn't appreciate the people on their cell phones the entirety of 300 when I saw it.
THE ENTIRE MOVIE she did it. Literally just going "Meow, meow". Like she thought she was being so super cool and adorable.

Brandon turned to me at one point and said loud enough for them to hear "CATS BELONG ON THE FLOOR".
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #60584
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
How do you even take up two theater seats? All the ones here have a big armrest in between them, that sounds hella uncomfortable. Did she have her knees over the armrest? That still sounds uncomfortable, you'd have your back wedged up against another armrest.

This is to say nothing of the meowing.

Man, I give thanks every morning that I am one day further away from my teenage years.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #60585
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Here's a revolutionary idea, if someone is being a dick in the cinema and they're not stopping... tell them to fucking stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote