Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Closed Thread
Unread 12-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
JackChun
Banned

Why you guys trying to be so aggressive??

You guys has taken this problem so seriously. Well, what I'm doing wrong here? I can't speak English as well as you native speakers actually, but I am trying now. Why you are so aggressive?

Unread 12-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
JackChun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackChun View Post
You guys has taken this problem so seriously. Well, what I'm doing wrong here? I can't speak English as well as you native speakers actually, but I am trying now. Why you are so aggressive?
Ok. I'm a loser.
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:24 AM   #3
JackChun
Banned

This is known as racial discrimination

Racial discrimination!
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #4
usuyukisou

No one cares that you are not a native English speaker. We welcome people from all nations.

We just don't welcome disingenuous shills, and you are a disingenuous shill.
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #5
JackChun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by usuyukisou View Post
No one cares that you are not a native English speaker. We welcome people from all nations.

You can say it, why you guys treat me as a "Wanted"? You think I want to do this, but I have to do this. For me, this is unfair. You just give me one word "bot". I think I need more than this.
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #6
usuyukisou

"Need to"? No, you want to spam our forums with your disingenuous shilling, which is plainly against the terms of use that you agreed to when you made an account.
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
JackChun
Banned

Quote:

Someone gave those two accounts to me and many threads were not written by me. I can say I'm honest. And those threads written by me recently were all my true feelings. Maybe I am not native speaker and my English is not as good as yours. But I'm trying to learn the way you express thoughts. And I'm trying to adapt to the culture difference.
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:49 AM   #8
JackChun
Banned

Quote:
"Need to"? No, you want to spam our forums with your disingenuous shilling, which is plainly against the terms of use that you agreed to when you made an account.
Your forum? see what you have said, you never intend to accept a new member.
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #9
usuyukisou

You're not reading. I (and the rest of this community) accept new members. I (and the rest of this community) don't accept shills.

Quote:
3. No spamming, defined as either posting to deliberately advertise something, or excessive posting with no general motive other than to post nonsense. In regards to advertising, you are more than welcome to have a URL or small banner leading to your site in your sig as long as you’re not posting just to drive people somewhere else. URL’s that lead to affiliate programs are absolutely not allowed. In regards to excessive posting, we will for example not tolerate members irritating others in the forums community by constantly posting in as many threads as possible, whether it be to get their post counts up (for some odd reason, people actually do this) or simply out of mere boredom. Small offenses will be met with a polite request to cease the activity. Repeat and/or larger offenses will be met with removal from the site. Posting anything for sale, no matter if it's cosplay related or not, may only go in the spam forum.
You are a shill. Coscom accounts are free; there is no need to "be given" one, although IP-checks would prove otherwise.

Also,

Quote:
1. You must be the copyright holder (owner) of the photo. In other words, you took the photo yourself.
I doubt you got permission from KiraWinter and Kirana to steal their photo for your avatar.

Your sock-puppet shill accounts were zombie accounts, living on borrowed time.
Unread 12-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #10
JackChun
Banned

Quote:
You're not reading. I (and the rest of this community) accept new members. I (and the rest of this community) don't accept shills.

You are a shill. Coscom accounts are free; there is no need to "be given" one, although IP-checks would prove otherwise.

Also,

I doubt you got permission from KiraWinter and Kirana to steal their photo for your avatar.

Your sock-puppet shill accounts were zombie accounts, living on borrowed time.
That just proves that I didn't read carefully and I didn't notice the details. But those two accounts were really given by others and I have to accept it, since the one who gave it to me is my boss and I had to do it. Maybe I should try to quit this job. I just want to make it clear and I don't want to take this kind of ill name. Well, thank for what you have said here. I know what I did wrong now. Thank you!(I said this from my inner heart) And I will never use this account.
Unread 12-07-2012, 01:29 AM   #11
evaunit01berser
Banned

Why does this guy sound like proudtobeasian?
Unread 12-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #12
Mangochutney
saucy condiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangochutney View Post
3. When you make a new account, instead of pretending you're a sweet gentle girl who just wants to cosplay and make friends, pretend you're actually a guy who's fed the fuck up with trying to fool snarky internet assholes and didn't spend years learning English for this bullshit.
I see you took my advice. Good for you.

Now stop talking and go away again.
Bondage Finch [Bondage Finch Adventures] (12%)
Melisandre, the Red Woman [Game of Thrones] (43%)
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #13
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

It's our serial spammer, back again with a new account. But short-lived.

2014 Conventions :
Katsucon (Washington, DC) - Megacon (FL) - Colossalcon (OH) - Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA)

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Closed Thread