Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 12-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
Livebyhonor
Daedric Lord Bryon

Hello everyone

My name Is Bryon and I am basically looking for friends/relations with others with common interests. I personally haven't really done any real cosplay unless you count going to the Renaissance fair in Daedric armor for the hell of it. Perhaps I will spend more time doing it when my V2 of the armor is done. I really am not sure how much it will pick up when its done but you never know.

I used to do quite a bit of drawing and still have the desire to do it but haven't found my muse /mojo again since I had most of it stolen. For the most part I drew women that were a little different (mermaids, fairies, angels. anything with horns, wings, tails or whatever). I enjoy playing video games but most of my time currently is college based or project based.
I think I am ultimately just looking to be part of something, be it a group of people that craft or dress up or whatever. If you need tips on crafting things I may be able to help since Papercraft armor is what I am currently messing with.

If you want to see some of my artwork or project stuff you can see some of it on my DA page.
http://livebyhonor.deviantart.com/
Livebyhonor is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #2
xxxPsycho

Did you enjoy PC games or console games? Maybe both?
Have steam account?

I noticed your Daedric armor... How amazing! I wish I had talent to make one for myself. I remember I was addicted to Oblivion years ago... And this year I felt the same with Skyrim.
xxxPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
Paarthurnax
Bubblegum Milkshake

Wow I love that armour it is incredible! Most I have done is go to a skirmish dressed in the equivalent of medieval underwear >.< I love playing Skyrim, Daedric and glass are the best armours/weapons (for looks)
Paarthurnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
Livebyhonor
Daedric Lord Bryon

I play both PC and console games, though I must admit if I play anything lately its Skyrim, even if it has been out for quite some time. I got Assassins creed 3 since I had heard it was fantastic but I gave up on it after like 3 hours to work on projects. I'm sure Ill get back to it at some point. I think the reason I keep going to skyrim is for either references for my armor project or to rip a paticular armor or weapon file from the game so I can papercraft it, that or the mods since its on PC.

I even have a friend that wants me to make her some skimpy Daedric armor (its a mod). whether she actually goes through with it is another matter, and time is running short to get it done on time.
Unread 12-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
AOFgamr

Welcome to the Community Livebyhonor.

Are you a Dark Souls fan?
AOFgamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 01:24 AM   #6
Livebyhonor
Daedric Lord Bryon

never heard of it sorry, but ill look into it.
Unread 12-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
KidXister

I love your armor and I love skyrim, I have taken a little break from it though to play borderlands 2.
KidXister is offline   Reply With Quote