Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 11-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
hazyTwix13

Time to get serious!

I like to cosplay and do skits for my youtube channel. Problem is I'm a girl with what they call "teen" weight and I -cross-play guy characters like Sora, L , ect. People say I'm skinny but I know I'm not enough. So if anyone has really good tips, or instructions to a do-able diet and workout that will work in the next month at least,,,PLZ let meh know this stuff people.
Arigatou~

Unread 12-01-2012, 05:59 AM   #2
Sokar

So you are saying your not skinny enough? Just making sure I am understanding your current dilemma. What are you currently doing at this time fitness wise?

Simple workouts like:

Run 400 meters or 2 mins and alternate a exercise between
Run
10 push ups
Run
10 squats
Run
10 crunches
etc

These are simple to do and can be done at any park or gym, in the case of a gym/treadmill, just pause it or step off letting it run, do the exercise and get back on.

If you like to do weights or have access to a gym things can get very interesting. Do not be afraid to use weights, it will not get you big and jacked, that is a superstition of people who have no idea what they are doing. Its possible but relies very heavily on diet. As for suggesting a diet for you, I could but I would need to know your starting weight and goal weight.
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
hazyTwix13

Sorry,let me clarify. I bought a Sora outfit and measured everything but its tight like I have to lay on the bed just to zip up tight. I can't return it and I don't won't to sell it.
Unread 12-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
nikkiolie

Interval training is amazing. I have noticed huge results (not all of it weight loss but most of it increased stamina so I can run harder and longer). I jog normal then sprint/run for 30 seconds at every five minute mark. Because of it I have been able to go from a 5 minute mile to a 9 minute mile and keep that pace for 30 minutes. My stomach is also flat right now. I'm still working hard though.

Next cons:
Sakuracon '14
Kumoricon '14
Newcon '14
nikkiolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
DowagerAtWork

As for the diet stuff- start with something straightfoward. Little steps will make things go infinitely smoother than if you just up and decide to buy a juicer or only eat protein bars or something. So, cut out soda. It's a surprisingly effective thing.
DowagerAtWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
sarg3_5laught3r

do cardio focused exercises like jogging, spinning, etc as well as core exercises to trim all around body fat and really blast your midsection. Eating 1000-1500 calories in a day would help too, so I hope you like salads.

Captain Jack Harkness: 5%
Booker Dweitt: 5%
sarg3_5laught3r is offline   Reply With Quote