Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Australia

Unread 11-29-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
jayzap96

Smile 2013 Manifest Group looking for cosplayers

I know your all thinking this is super early, but my friends and I already know our cosplays for manifest [2012 mani was our first con] We have decided to all do Sword Art Online Cosplays, I have decided to go as Kirito [SAO version] on of my friends decided to follow by joining in with another Kirito [ALO version] and another friend joined us as Klein [SAO version]

At this point, we are going pretty good, but due to the lack of otaku girls up here, we dont have any others to join us, so im asking if anyone wants to express their interest to join us, please, bu all means leave a reply!

Since its so early, we dont need any 100% answers, but it's be nice to have people interested.

Thanks guys!
jayzap96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
T4RKR4 PYROP3

Hey, this is my first time at looking into this, in fact i just found out about Manifest an hour ago, [thanks to my costume loving family it wont be hard for me], I am defiantly planning on going, but again it will be a first for me so odds are i'll have dad tagging along in costume hehe.
might i just ask the age range of your current group? [as i am only a young cosplayer]
im looking for people like myself to go with, so im not the only one hehe
T4RKR4 PYROP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #3
asnnaime

haha i was thinking on cosplaying silica from sao but i'm still undecided if i am going manifest or not xDD
asnnaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012, 01:40 AM   #4
jayzap96

Bu manifest we will be 16, 17 & 17. This year was my first manifest, i went to melbourne with my family, but i went to the con alone and met up with friends there. Next year im taking the train down, [like i did for armageddon] alone, but with friends, so from shepparton-melbourne, there will be an SAO group on the train :P If you are even considering, leave your character choice in your posts. since theres still a good 7-8 months till the con, you can always back out, but its good to know if people are considering. Hope you guys can join us!
Unread 12-01-2012, 02:09 AM   #5
T4RKR4 PYROP3

kk well i am 14 turning 15 june next year so that shouldnt be an issue, im looking at going as a homestuck troll, at this rate ill be going as terezi pyrope, provided i can get everything i need to make the costume, that should be no trouble, the hardest part being getting supplies haha.
but hey if i can be there i will be ^^
Unread 12-01-2012, 02:13 AM   #6
Donga9

Please join us, it will be sick to have a group. I'm going as Klein and I've already started to work on my cos.
Donga9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012, 02:33 AM   #7
T4RKR4 PYROP3

haha if i can get the money or get dad to pay for them i will defiantly be there
Unread 12-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #8
jayzap96

@asnnaime I looked through your photos, i remember seeing you ad manifest! Thought i had a photo, but i checked, i dont hope you can join us. theres still heaps of time to decide ^^
Unread 12-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #9
Rilakkumaa

Hai I would love to join you guys at manifest! XD I'm 16 and I'll be cosplaying Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki :3
Rilakkumaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 06:48 AM   #10
jayzap96

Thanks for all the input, and all guys, but just to clarify, we are looking for Cosplayers to do character from Sword Art Online. still, i love knowing people who are going :P means there are people to meet up with when we go.

So yeah, SAO COSPLAYERS please
Unread 12-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
JD_cosplay

Glad someone created Manifest 2013 groups thread.

I am cosplaying for over two years and counting. I never had a opportunity for joined cool cosplay group! I would love to join awesome cosplay group for Manifest 2013. I'll reuse my Syaoran Li costume possibly, and I hope I'll join Cardcaptor Sakura cosplay group for Manifest next year.

Ooooh I knew there will have some Sword Art Online cosplayers, because this anime series is too good! Actually I'm considering cosplay as Kirito (either either version). Not 100% confirmed yet. Since it's plenty time ahead. I might change my mind though.
JD_cosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012, 01:31 AM   #12
jayzap96

as awesome as that is, im trying to avoid more kirito's as we have 2 already, and having a group of all kirito's and a klein would be a little silly, feel free to do him still, but our group has all the kirito's it needs for now. I'm in search of hopefully some girls [since half the cast is female] and some of the guys like Heathcliff.
Unread 12-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #13
mezje

hihi^^

I just started watching it and thought I might do Ducker, I have a mate who is also really loves SAO and wants to get in to cosplaying so maybe I can convince him too~
mezje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #14
Donga9

If you know any cosplayer who like SAO refer them to this thread so we can know if they're interested in joining.

And remember that we don't want a mass of one charter, we want a group of a show, so post what your thinking of going as so we don't have doubles.
Donga9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #15
Xohmg

I was thinking about doing SeeD Squall but I might join you guys and cosplay a Knights of the Blood member.
Xohmg is offline   Reply With Quote