Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 707 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 12-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #61426
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
I've been hanging out in a chatroom for the last couple of days.........lol takin' me back to middle school. Except not really. XD
A/S/L?
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 12-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #61427
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,210
No, and I feel like you guys are going to judge the crap outta me if I say where XD


Gaaahhhh I found out like an hour ago that I need to basically clean my whole basement because my mom's having company over tomorrow. :|
__________________
"There's no such thing as an absolute and final ending, for it is always followed by a new beginning.
The future is yours to shape as you wish, crafted with hope upon a foundation of peace."


Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #61428
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,496
Yeah, everyone was so surprised that I hadn't seen it because Firefly kind of screams "STEPHIE" or "LUNA" depending.

Emmers: that cat is so cute!

My girlfriend and her sister ran into target tonight, and they happened to come right before my last break. So I got see Meg on my break, and she bought me a coffee. and tomorrow she goes away for a week with her family for Christmas.
🍇
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 10:58 PM   #61429
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,829
My mom won't change A Walk to Remember... I really don't feel like crying.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #61430
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
No, and I feel like you guys are going to judge the crap outta me if I say where XD


Gaaahhhh I found out like an hour ago that I need to basically clean my whole basement because my mom's having company over tomorrow. :|
Is it Neopets!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Yeah, everyone was so surprised that I hadn't seen it because Firefly kind of screams "STEPHIE" or "LUNA" depending.

Emmers: that cat is so cute!

My girlfriend and her sister ran into target tonight, and they happened to come right before my last break. So I got see Meg on my break, and she bought me a coffee. and tomorrow she goes away for a week with her family for Christmas.
🍇
I realllyyy hope we can see him tomorrow.

Also, that's super awesome. I always loved it when I got a chance to see Brando while at work and it makes you feel just so much better when your S.O is around.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 05:41 AM   #61431
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks
 
fullbleed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
I thought you quit. Not trying to be a nag here, I'm just wondering what happened.
Yeah I un quit. I missed the social aspect of it most of all, at parties and at the pub all my friends would step outside for a smoke and I'd be left bored. So I started following them, not too smoke just to chat, but the temptation proved too much and I started bumming cigarettes off people. Then I figured I might at buy my own rather than mooching off others. And here I am now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Isn't he!

LOOKA THIS FACE


I hope he's still available.
Because I am gonna be fucking CRUSHED.

I even thought of a good name for him: Jiji!

The cat from Kiki's Delivery service? Of course.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag
I would have used my awesome space-time warping powers to reach through the internet and throttle your scrawny pole-dancing film-making neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #61432
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad
 
The Hag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
Well to be fair I watched and loved all of the new Battlestar Galactica, even the last 2 series where Gaius Baltar basicly became Jesus and everything got a bit too philosophical for its own good.

I just get annoyed when people go "OMG HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN XYZ?" Because I've been doing other things? The entire world doesn't share your viewing habits you know, I've even stopped being phased by people not having seen Star Wars.
I can totally understand wanting the people you like to like the same things you like so that you can talk about the things you like together. I'm always disappointed when I recommend something to someone thinking that they'll love it as much as I do and they go "meh" because then we can't enjoy it together. I do dislike the attitude of, "Oh you haven't watched this anime, read that comic book, played that video game? You're not a real fan."

For the record, I love Firefly. I acknowledge the quality of Battlestar Galactica, but it was too grim for me. The Saint is a big fan but every time I watched it with him I'd just get depressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
Sorry, I have been complaining about other people's posts or just habits far too much lately. I need to take a leaf out of the Hag's book and give it a rest.

I don't really have the crutch of cute animal to fall on though. Hmm... what else do I usually even post other than snobby complaints?
Hey, cute animals are not a crutch - they're a life philosophy!

@Emmers. Hope things work our with the cat. Having a fuzzy pet makes life better.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #61433
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,496
I saw the first season of BSG and then random episodes including the finale, my mom loves it. I may try rewatching it eventually but it just didn't do much for me.

I haven't had a chance to watch anymore firefly Im hoping maybe tonight after work.
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #61434
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,484
My computer's up and running again!

Now to start looking for a better laptop I can use as backup.
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #61435
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks
 
fullbleed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
For the record, I love Firefly. I acknowledge the quality of Battlestar Galactica, but it was too grim for me. The Saint is a big fan but every time I watched it with him I'd just get depressed.
For me all good TV shows and films are grim and depressing.

I only say this because nearly every film in my DVD collection is dark, violent, or depressing or a combination of all of the above. It makes it a bit awkward when you want cheering up every once in a while and the best I can find is something like Usual Suspects.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag
I would have used my awesome space-time warping powers to reach through the internet and throttle your scrawny pole-dancing film-making neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #61436
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
Yeah I un quit. I missed the social aspect of it most of all, at parties and at the pub all my friends would step outside for a smoke and I'd be left bored. So I started following them, not too smoke just to chat, but the temptation proved too much and I started bumming cigarettes off people. Then I figured I might at buy my own rather than mooching off others. And here I am now.



The cat from Kiki's Delivery service? Of course.



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
I can totally understand wanting the people you like to like the same things you like so that you can talk about the things you like together. I'm always disappointed when I recommend something to someone thinking that they'll love it as much as I do and they go "meh" because then we can't enjoy it together. I do dislike the attitude of, "Oh you haven't watched this anime, read that comic book, played that video game? You're not a real fan."

For the record, I love Firefly. I acknowledge the quality of Battlestar Galactica, but it was too grim for me. The Saint is a big fan but every time I watched it with him I'd just get depressed.



Hey, cute animals are not a crutch - they're a life philosophy!

@Emmers. Hope things work our with the cat. Having a fuzzy pet makes life better.
I enjoy sharing what I like with others but I am not particularly interested in trying to beat interest into people. If they don't like it MORE FOR ME THEN. It's disappointing if I just REALLY enjoy something and someone else doesn't get into it but hey whatevs man, whatevvvs.

Cute animals should be taught as a life philosophy that's for sure

And thank you ^^ we're getting ready to go out soon to see kittteeehhss
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #61437
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,567
I guess in my latest FF VII video, I pointed out a couple things about Sephiroth my buddy never noticed.

He can't unsee dreadlock Sephiroth.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #61438
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,073
Got to see the kitty! He's been in the shelter for 5 months and has been moved to one of these big wall to floor cages with another kitty. The lady at the shelter was so glad that someone wanted to see Owen because no one seemed to want him :| he's a really energetic cat that was playing with Brando's hand and nibblin' and what not so it seemed that people just didn't want him because he wasn't a laid back lap cat.

Brando hasn't had cats before so when he was 'scolding' Owen for his nibbling he snaps his fingers in Owen's direction and the kitty calms down instantly. The women at the shelter who volunteered where really amused that Brando and I where apparently the only people who Owen calmed down for.

The woman who was talking with us and showing off Owen seemed to really like us and liked that we came specifically to see Owen. From what she told me it just seems no one wants a playful cat like him, so they where just really happy to see someone putting in to adopt him.

She said that normally we should get an email within 72 hours but since the Holidays are here it might take longer. If we're accepted we could get him Friday or Saturday since they have the work week off.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #61439
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post

I enjoy sharing what I like with others but I am not particularly interested in trying to beat interest into people.
My friend does that with One Piece and I want to stuff a steak bone down his throat....


Also PLAYFUL KITTIES ARE FUN! And they can be laid back as long as you play with them and they tucker out. Just like dogs =3
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #61440
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
My friend does that with One Piece and I want to stuff a steak bone down his throat....


Also PLAYFUL KITTIES ARE FUN! And they can be laid back as long as you play with them and they tucker out. Just like dogs =3
I love One Piece and all but just because I love it doesn't mean you should or have to as well. If you are going to get into it I'd still recommend that Strong World movie. I haven't seen many episodes of it and I was able to follow it without an issue.

Owen was found chained up and starved in his previous owners yard, so the volunteers suspect that he's never actually had a chance to wander freely. Being that he was constantly outside and exposed to other dangers he having to then off made him a bit excitable. Once he came to the shelter he warmed up to humans well and what not. He's just always lived in a place where he's confined in some way. He's not a bad cat or anything of the sort, he just needs someone to give him room to stretch his wibble paws and play with him.


Poor kitty just needs a home and to get out of these cages.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (1 members and 4 guests)
MaiCosplay
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.