Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 12-17-2012, 05:12 AM   #1
claudillama

Keroro gunso aka sgt. from

Hello my fellow Pekoponians, this is a thread for all you Keroro Gunso fans. I myself had already cosplayed Corporal Giroro. I just wondering if anyone else had cosplayed any characters from the show!! I would really love to see them :3 Im still trying to improve my Giroro cosplay. Its just isnt perfect yet xp .
claudillama is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
heaven_firings

I haven't cosplayed it YET, but I have been working on one off and on for awhile. But plans fall through and other things come up so it seems to keep going on hiatus. But what I have now I'm really happy with and will be glad when it's finally finished and worn.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3329009/

That's what I have so far. I'll let you guess who it is, as if that's hard. }:P

Last edited by heaven_firings : 12-17-2012 at 07:09 PM.
heaven_firings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
claudillama

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven_firings View Post
I haven't cosplayed it YET, but I have been working on one off and on for awhile. But plans fall through and other things come up so it seems to keep going on hiatus. But what I have now I'm really happy with and will be glad when it's finally finished and worn.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3329009/

That's what I have so far. I'll let you guess who it is, as if that's hard. }:P
I want to guess Kururu :3 if it is it looks great so far!!! im so happy to see some more keroro gunso fans out there! The show is truly amazing!!!
Unread 12-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
heaven_firings

It is Kururu. I'm actually waiting on my cosplay group to start theirs as we'll have the whole platoon that way plus Natsumi and Fuyuki. There is another person but she hasn't decided on a character, the original plan was Aki but she wants a more prominent character now so maybe Angol Mois or Koyuki.
Unread 12-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #5
claudillama

Quote:
It is Kururu. I'm actually waiting on my cosplay group to start theirs as we'll have the whole platoon that way plus Natsumi and Fuyuki. There is another person but she hasn't decided on a character, the original plan was Aki but she wants a more prominent character now so maybe Angol Mois or Koyuki.
Oh man thats sounds amazing! When I went to Akon23 this year not once did i see a sgt. frog cosplay! You guys are amaizng!!! it says here you live in texas!! close to Austin! Will you be attending Ikkicon this year! its only a few days away!
Unread 12-22-2012, 02:06 AM   #6
heaven_firings

We'll be at Ikkicon but we won't have Sgt. Frog. Most of us are doing D.Gray-man Friday and Homestuck Saturday and Sunday.

Also, it's 90% decided the other girl will be Koyuki.

Last edited by heaven_firings : 12-22-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Unread 12-22-2012, 04:39 AM   #7
claudillama

Quote:
We'll be at Ikkicon but we won't have Sgt. Frog. Most of us are doing D.Gray-man Friday and Homestuck Saturday and Sunday.

Also, it's 90% decided the other girl will be Koyuki.
WEll i will be attending Ikkicon as well! i wont be cosplaying, but i will be taking tons and tons of photos! I want to someday be a cosplay photographer! This will be my first anime convention were ill be taking photos!!1 I hope to see you all there!!!!
Unread 12-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #8
heaven_firings

Well if you see a Krory from D.Gray-man that's most likely gonna be me. And I'll be Tavros and Jake from Homestuck and should have at least a small group with me at all times. Hope you get lots of photos and have fun. }:D

We're gonna try to have our Sgt. Frog done sometime this summer. We're trying to plan it when our Tamama is here.
Unread 12-24-2012, 02:42 AM   #9
claudillama

Quote:
Well if you see a Krory from D.Gray-man that's most likely gonna be me. And I'll be Tavros and Jake from Homestuck and should have at least a small group with me at all times. Hope you get lots of photos and have fun. }

We're gonna try to have our Sgt. Frog done sometime this summer. We're trying to plan it when our Tamama is here.
im guessing you will be doing it for Akon24! i will be attending that one as well all dressed up.. not sure yet what characters i will be doing tho! i would love to take some photos of your platoon :3