Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3951 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #61591
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

I don't like winter and I can't seem to find my gloves.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-26-2012, 12:10 AM   #61592
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Just watched my first ever Blu-ray movie at my own house, and not at a friend's house
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 12:52 AM   #61593
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

My left hand hurts. More specifically, the pinky and ring fingers on my left hand. I was havin' fun tossing a football around and I caught the ball wrong and jammed my fingers.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 01:12 AM   #61594
Headphone Actor
Local KagePro loser

iTunes is being a bitch and a half about working with albums with various artists. I put all of my Vocaloid music into a huge 560 song album simply called "Vocaloid". But when I put it on my new iPod, it makes a separate album for each artist on the Vocaloid album. One more reason I despise iTunes.
And all at once, I know everything is gone
Headphone Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #61595
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I'm going to have the WHOLE HOUSE to myself today. I may spend the day playing the sims. After I vacuum.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #61596
Lithium Flower
Handphones

So now I am super sick. My throat hurts really badly and I can barely speak without it being painful. But Jiji will not calm the hell down at all this morning. I was laying back in bed after Brando left for work and I spent the last hour trying to get him out from a pile of clothes he was climbing on, chasing him away from things he can't climb on, and he just kept running around back to whatever I got him away from in the first place. I have the spray bottle and he'll run off when I take it out but he'll always wander back over and I have to chase him off again.

Finally I ended up spritzing him with the bottle and he took off under the bed, came up the other side, took a jump up to the window where the blinds where pulled down, got stuck in the blinds, wiggled free, and broke part of the blinds.

JIJI. Y U NO BE NICE KITTY THIS MORNING.

He finally calmed down when I got out of bed and sat on the sofa. But when I am in the room trying to sleep he's like flipping out running all over the place.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #61597
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
So now I am super sick. My throat hurts really badly and I can barely speak without it being painful. But Jiji will not calm the hell down at all this morning. I was laying back in bed after Brando left for work and I spent the last hour trying to get him out from a pile of clothes he was climbing on, chasing him away from things he can't climb on, and he just kept running around back to whatever I got him away from in the first place. I have the spray bottle and he'll run off when I take it out but he'll always wander back over and I have to chase him off again.

Finally I ended up spritzing him with the bottle and he took off under the bed, came up the other side, took a jump up to the window where the blinds where pulled down, got stuck in the blinds, wiggled free, and broke part of the blinds.

JIJI. Y U NO BE NICE KITTY THIS MORNING.

He finally calmed down when I got out of bed and sat on the sofa. But when I am in the room trying to sleep he's like flipping out running all over the place.
Brando probably gave him catnip before he left for work lol. Can't blame the cat though, he's in a new place and has a loving home, I'd be super excited and running around all over the place too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
iTunes is being a bitch and a half about working with albums with various artists. I put all of my Vocaloid music into a huge 560 song album simply called "Vocaloid". But when I put it on my new iPod, it makes a separate album for each artist on the Vocaloid album. One more reason I despise iTunes.
iTunes is funny like that. Playlists usually work better for that sort of thing.
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #61598
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Emmers and Jiji:

My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #61599
BisectedBrioche
Da ba di da ba di...

My Christmas money's counted and the sales have began. Laptop shopping time! ^w^

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #61600
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post
Brando probably gave him catnip before he left for work lol. Can't blame the cat though, he's in a new place and has a loving home, I'd be super excited and running around all over the place too.
He's just looking for attention and cuddles. I am not mad at him.....just sick and tired

After more time in the apartment he'll figure out our schedules; like when we suddenly go lay down in the dark for 8 hours and don't play with him. (we need the privacy to test the bombs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Emmers and Jiji:

Accurate post is accurate.

So I follow a local sushi restaurant's facebook page and came across this on their feed:

Sake drinking events being hosted by the youth services.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #61601
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

Aww, hope you feel better, Emmers! (hug) Good luck on the laptop shopping too, Bisected!

Question for the Zelda fans, because you guys might know: is there a difference between these two Hyrule Historia books?

Target's version has the brown cover one on the left, while the ones on Amazon and Barnes & Noble both have the (much nicer) green cover.

Other than that, they seem to have the same release dates. Do you guys think that the cover is just wrong on the Target one? I've seen a couple articles (like this one) that the original Japanese cover was swapped out for the green one when it was localized to North America.

Was hoping to get it from Target, since my family basically overloaded me with gift cards-- think I'll still be getting the right one?
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #61602
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Like a Christmas miracle, we had a fantastic opportunity dropped into our laps last night. Hopefully it will all work out.

I also ate rabbit yesterday. So there's that.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #61603
Lithium Flower
Handphones

The green cover is the official North American cover. The cover features the gate of time from Skyward Sword, which was a specifically chosen design for various reasons.

If you order the book through an American retailer you should be getting the green cover and Target may have just provided the wrong cover art on the site. But you should call to be sure if you're worried about getting the wrong copy.

For one it would be entirely in Japanese and I am relatively sure you're interested in actually READING the book

Secondly the green cover IS much nicer..

So I can't imagine that Target is selling the Japanese print book but if you're really concerned it would be worth calling in to find out.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #61604
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

That's kinda what I figured too. Thanks, I guess it's time to get on the phone, then!

Penny-- I hope whatever this opportunity is works out for you! <3
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #61605
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Like a Christmas miracle, we had a fantastic opportunity dropped into our laps last night. Hopefully it will all work out.

I also ate rabbit yesterday. So there's that.
Glad things are working out well, hope this opportunity is all you're hoping it will be.

Bunny murder.

I always wondered if rabbit would taste good or just really tough. They're so small and what not..
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○