Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Original Designs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #31
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

I'm planning on genderbending Rin from Ao no Exorcist while my friends are being genderbend versions of Yukio and Shima. If this goes well then I might do some other genderbends in my future.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #32
Zartnew

planning on being a female version of luffy from one piece at the next con I go to. :3 should be fun.
Zartnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #33
Ludger03
Corpse Shell Wielder

I always wanted to do either this outfit or this one for a Fem Uryuu Ishida cosplay. I would like to make it for comic con 2012 when my friend makes his male rangiku outfit. I believed I be recognize more in the white outfit, but that school outfit cool too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...11104018_m.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cestBook-1.jpg
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
Ludger03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 05:09 AM   #34
aikawa4869

Maybe Miku or Luka ^^
aikawa4869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #35
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

I've got a few genderbends I'm either working on or would like to do. I'm planning to debut my genderbend Wolfwood at Ohayocon this year. She simply wears the women's version of Wolfwood's clothes. I just need to finish the confessional.
Another I have ready to go except the wig is a genderbend Piro from MegaTokyo. Just jeans, t-shirt, and a plaid shirt. I just need to get the Chibi from Arda to finish her off. I just hope that Fred is able to come to Ohayocon when I get around to wearing her. It would be fun to get his opinion on her.
I have another one ready to go, but her debut depends on my hubby. It's a genderbend Murphy MacManus from The Boondock Saints. Like Wolfwood, just female clothes instead of male. But hubby really wants to do Connor and doesn't want it to seem like he's copying me when he had the idea first. He rarely does costumes, so I don't want to prevent that at all.

The one I would love to do once I have enough money to put into her is a genderbend Tuxedo Mask. I looked at Tuxedo Mask and went "What would he wear if he were a woman?" The biggest difference is that she'll be wearing an evening dress instead of the tux. Unfortunately the most expensive part is going to be making the cape followed by getting the wig.

I love the idea of doing genderbends. I run across problems when my vision of the female version looks like a lazy crossplayer (aka unbound). So I just crossplay and be done with it, most of the time.

Oh! I forgot! This is the only FtM genderbend I've seen and it's awesome!

Last edited by Pirogoeth05 : 08-21-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 11:49 PM   #36
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

I'm genderbending Hibiki Lates from Fairy Tail, just so I have a use for the orangey wig my grandfather bought me.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #37
tereshkova2001

I'm planning to do both Toni Stark and Steph Rogers, from The Avengers. Toni's going to be a direct MTF swap, while Steph is going to involve a bit more design work and interpretation.
tereshkova2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #38
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

Well, I've designed a fem!Gamzee and a fem!Mello and fem! Matt, just I've decided that I can't do genderbent cosplays because of a mix of how I look generally guy-ish and my lack of boobs. I have been looking amongst my friends for someone that's willing to try the costumes out, but....my search will continue.

Cosplays: Brock (Pokemon) 95%, L (Death Note) 100%, Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter) 100%, Bikky (FAKE) 40%, Count D (Pet Shop Of Horrors) 70% Dave Strider (Homestuck) 95%
New York Comic Con 2012:
Friday: Sober! Gamzee Makara (Homestuck) 80%
Saturday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Sunday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Jabberwack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #39
Kesra
Smooch a Pheonix Today!

I kinda wanna gender bend Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask

Sailor Moon

I don't wanna put the hubby (who I have to talk in to being Sailor Moon) into a sailor suit so I'm thinking I'm gonna put him in a kilt instead. Have the sash be the bow color instead and have the brooch actually be his sash pin. Gonna put the little ball thingies that go on her odango on to a pin that'll go in to his hat with a very simple circlet underneath with the gem. I've got a historical boot pattern so it'll be in a darker red...matching the sash probably. He'll have a poet shirt looking thing going for him as well in white and of course a belt tohold the Kilt up.

Tuxedo Mask

Kinda thinking of going with an overcoat like the one on Simplicity 2172 ( http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jqzooh55kO...s1600/2172.jpg ) over a black skirt with a lacy, fluffy petticoat underneath, white button up shirt with a bow tie and a cape lined in red. White thigh high stalkings (or full on tights) and black heels. Top hat, mask, dark red lipstick, and a mini top hat off to the side on a wig with a high ponytail.

What do you guys think?

Remaking Season 3 Azula.

Done/Working On/Pattern/Not started

Pants Tunic Dickie Surcoat Armor Boots Belt Wig
Check out my new facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/kesracosplay
Kesra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #40
AnimeAndMusical

It's funny that I found this as I'm actually in the beginning stages of planning Fem!Genesis from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. In the past I also made Fem!Prussia from Hetalia (not particularly original) and Fem!Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist (let's not get into an argument about if that really counts).
AnimeAndMusical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #41
bana

I'm actually planning on cosplaying fem!Castiel! Still trying to figure out exactly how.
Unread 12-16-2012, 08:11 AM   #42
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

I'm going to cosplay a genderbent Aradia Megido at some point. It would be especially fun with a group.^^

And what I'd like to see genderbent: the Demon sisters from Panty & Stocking, Madoka Magica characters, Beelzebub characters and maybe also some from Lucky Star. I generally like seeing people's interpretations, even though I enjoy the canon designs.
In progress:
| Uta - 85%|
| Final Haikyuu Qest!Tooru Oikawa - 80%|
| Seishuu Handa - 50%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #43
Enkai
Spiffy!

My latest cosplay wishlist worm that I've gotten into my head is a genderbent Twilight Princess version Ganondorf. I'm having fun with sketching it right now, although really, the biggest difference is the hair and the armor fit. If I actually did it, it'd mostly be because I can't pull off crossplay. at. all. and I want to do the big menacing villain in crazy armor instead of my husband for once.

Next Events
Minna no Anime Halloween Party
Anime Los Angeles 2013
Animation on Display 2013
Enkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #44
Kurotaka9

My friend and I have genderbent izaya and shizuo from DRRR!!

http://kurotaka9.deviantart.com/gallery/33632592

http://hsj-fanatic.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4w33dh
Kurotaka9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #45
Persiflage88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoxXxDeath View Post
For me I look at the original character design and then sketch out a couple ideas of how I think that said character would look opposite gender. While still sticking to some of the original outfit XD
I really wish I knew how to draw sometimes, or knew someone who did. You're lucky if you're good at it. It must really help with conceptualizing.
Persiflage88 is offline   Reply With Quote