Going to Anime Los Angeles 2013
January 4th through 6th? Need help with anything? Got any general questions?
I've been coerced by the Powers-That-Be™ (*shakes fist at sky*Curse you Chaz and Joyce! Curse you!) in to making sure attendees get all the support we can muster for them. If you've got questions, I'm here to answer them.
Just 8 days to go!
Anime Los Angeles 2013 homepage
has a lot of information on it but if you've got a question about something that isn't covered there, respond in this thread and I will try my best to answer it.
And don't forgot about the return of our incredibly popular Gothic Mad Tea Party
(has it really been five years since the last one?) that everybody that is anybody has been asking for.
Costumes of ALL TYPES
A few surprises are in-store:
- A unique ribbon only available to tea party attendees!
- Lots of collectible origami! (Contains a raffle ticket number so don't lose it!)
- Collectible hand-stitched dormouse for each attendee!
- Other surprises in the goody bag each attendee will receive!
- Tea! Sandwiches! Cosplay! Friends! Guests! I'm running out of exclamation marks here!
- And someone will walk away with a free membership to Anime Los Angeles 2014!
There's a limited number of spaces for the tea party, once they're filled up, they're gone. Only attendees at the tea party will receive these items and the ribbon.
Pre-registration for the Gothic Mad Tea Party is open until midnight 29th of December.
You can still purchase a ticket on-site at the convention until we run out but there's no guarantee any will be available.
animelosangeles.org 2013 is just days away.
Have you registered for the Gothic Mad Tea Party yet? animelosangeles.org/ala/2012/gothic-mad-tea-party
It's filling up fast and you only have until the 29th of December to pre-reg.
Follow us on Twitter: @AnimeLosAngeles