Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3689 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #61726
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
All my suspicions concerning this come from the gutter.
Quote:
One only has to glance at your avatar to come up with at least three theories.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #61727
sam vimes
A real live wire

I know, I know. One of those instances where I shouldn't bother posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #61728
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Why do I always come in at the weirdest moments?

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #61729
Akahime
Red Princess

(^ hahaha, I do too for some reason.)

Just wanted to randomly post that I'm just about the happiest girl alive today.
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #61730
trophy-bot

Just trying to get the five or however many posts I have to have mod-approved before getting full posting access. Kinda hard to do this without outright spamming but it's annoying to write a reply and not have it appear until later. And even when my precious, insightful post does get approved it doesn't bump and silently sneaks into the middle of a convo, forever unseen and uncared for.

Curses. *spammityspam*
trophy-bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #61731
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Mom introduced me to Costco. I know where I'm doing most of my off-to-college shoping, now. She pretty well insisted she'd take me to costco to stock up on the bulk nonperishables like tp, cereal, snacks, laundry soap, etc.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #61732
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophy-bot View Post
Just trying to get the five or however many posts I have to have mod-approved before getting full posting access. Kinda hard to do this without outright spamming but it's annoying to write a reply and not have it appear until later. And even when my precious, insightful post does get approved it doesn't bump and silently sneaks into the middle of a convo, forever unseen and uncared for.

Curses. *spammityspam*
By all means, gain another by thanking me for giving you the chance to get another.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #61733
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophy-bot View Post

Curses. *spammityspam*
Welcome to Coscom!

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #61734
trophy-bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
By all means, gain another by thanking me for giving you the chance to get another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
Welcome to Coscom!
Thank you oh so sweetly good peoples of CosCom. Actually, that above comment of mine popped up all nice and shiny and within seconds, but a couple of posts I made over at the Construction section seem a bit shy. Ah well, I'll only be a newbie once.
trophy-bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #61735
Lithium Flower
Handphones

So right as Brando was leaving for work he ended up deciding to take me in to the urgent care walk-in clinic. We waited from around 10:30 for me to be seen at 12:30 and the doctor to speak with me for two minutes and tell me I have a cold then prescribe me nasal spray.

I was pissed that the guy wouldn't shut up and stop interrupting me. I could barely get a word in and he did the same thing to Brando over the summer when he had some bad cough.

I don't mind that I was easy to diagnose, I figured I just got hit pretty bad by the flu or something, but he just does not let you finish a goddamn sentence before cutting you off.

Luckily I only had a $15 copay through my mothers insurance but had to spend $40 for the nasal spray.

Tomorrow is a friends birthday party and I really don't know if I am going to be well enough to go. Also I am probably going to be contagious for a little while longer and probably shouldn't be around other people much :\ he ordered sushi platters and Jimmy Johns! -le sigh-
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #61736
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 04:25 PM   #61737
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

According to my list of symptoms, I may have several forms of cancer

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Volnixshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #61738
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

If it's WebMD you're using to diagnose, I'd go look for a medical textbook or two to check. (I never use the internet for looking up symptoms, here. I've got a collection of old medical textbooks that pretty thoroughly cover things so long as it's not a newly-discovered thing. ...yeah. One book's old enough that it reccomends dusting with a powder containing DDT to treat body lice. I generally DON'T use it for treatment options...)
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #61739
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Did SV post this yet? No? I can't be bothered to go back and check. Anyway, I think fondly of fullbleed every time I hear this song.
Quote:
Ha-haaaaaa! YES! I was just about to!
Fucking awesome.

I was at the club last night and I did just so happen to be wearing a massive thrift shop sheepskin coat that I bought for £15. Yeah...

I was there against my will though and it was a shit night all round. But that song is very accurate. Catchy too!
Quote:
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.

Last edited by fullbleed : 12-28-2012 at 05:16 PM.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #61740
Evig Vinter
It Started Off So Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Mom introduced me to Costco. I know where I'm doing most of my off-to-college shoping, now. She pretty well insisted she'd take me to costco to stock up on the bulk nonperishables like tp, cereal, snacks, laundry soap, etc.
Ah, welcome to the club (And yes, this is a literal club. You have to be a Costco Club member to gain entrance to the store). Costco is heaven for the frugal, and they're damn good at selling stuff to you.

In other news, I'm trying to decide where I want to move next year. Do I want to stay in the area and get as much support from my parents as possible, or do I cut all financial ties and move to another state? Decisions, decisions...

2013 Cosplays:
Unknown at this point

* Dependent upon whether I'm feeling better, or if I'm back in the ER again.
** Dependent upon interests, time, and money
Evig Vinter is offline   Reply With Quote