Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 12-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Neurotic Nocturne

Visual Kei clothing for sale or trade

I ship from Canada or the US! I accept paypal internationally, or online bank transfers within Canada. All items are clean and ready to be shipped out. Reasonable offers considered. Shipping will cost extra to ship outside of the US or Canada.

If you would like additional pictures of a certain detail, don't hesitate to ask!

This piece is from the Visual-Kei brand Algonquins, an affluent brand in the VK world, that I purchased in Harajuku. It's a very nice shirt, the zipper is plastic with a metal pull. This piece I wore a few times, but the glitter really isn't my thing. Still a little sad to see this go, though. The back of the pattern is the same as the right sleeve. This type of shirt is sold out in stores, and shirts by algonquin range from 50-70 US dollars not including shipping from Japan! I'm willing to let it go for around 30 dollars plus shipping. Size Medium. http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...a/IMG_2087.jpg

Shorts and Skirt have sold!

Finally, I have this pair of GLP black and red pants. They're easy to wear, because the straps are only sewn into the front. They are a size XXL, but the size runs small. It fits 102 cm in the thighs and 88cm in the waist. Selling because they're a little flamboyant for me now, and they're too big. Asking 35 shipped. http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...a/IMG_2111.jpg

-schedule being updated-

Last edited by Neurotic Nocturne : 12-30-2012 at 05:41 PM.