Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime LA

Unread 12-31-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
DJ_Sandman

B-Boy/Dance Contest at Saturday Night's Dance!!!

That's right everyone,

I'm DJ Sandman and I'm the Assistant Manager for Friday and Saturday Night's dances.
I just wanted to announce to everyone here on the ALA CP Forum that on Saturday night of
the dance at this year's ALA that Funkmaster Miko, myself, and the dance will be holding the first ever B-Boy/Dance battle!

Love to dance? Love to show what you've got to bring to the dancefloor? Want to just rock it with fellow attendees that share the same love for dancing as you do? Then this is the right place to be for this is going to be one awesome event!

The break down is as follows

Time will be posted at Dance early on and if there are any questions regarding this please
feel free to contact me at endless1200@gmail.com
(please put ALA Dance Competition or something similar in the subject header)

We will have two categories for this contest, the first being singles one on one battles, then we move to two on two/three on three (depending on turn out) battles. This will be done elimination style until we have a winner from each set.

All styles are invited to participate and we definitely encourage it! The more variety the better! All of this is in the name of fun and good times!

All skill levels are welcome to participate as well so if you want to get in on this but don't have much experience, no worries! Come on in and enjoy!

Our number one rule of course is to have fun but we also encourage those participating to KEEP IT CLEAN if using any sort of taunts or anything of the like. Please keep in mind that this is all ages and we want to maintain a friendly environment that is safe and clean.

Cosplay is definitely encouraged if you so choose to wear it during competition, but please no props or miscellaneous items. Any bags or other personal belongings are solely in your care and responsibility as the dance nor ALA holds responsibility for said belongings.

We will have prizes awarded to the winners of both sets and we are checking in to additional prizes as well. Prizes will be named on the day of the event ^_^

If you or your group wish to participate in the contest please contact me at the email address above or you can also find me around the con in one of the following cosplays:

Umbrella Security Service/ Tactical Gear
(can be found at the Resident Evil & Modern Warfare gatherings)

Fridjitzu Finn
(Adventure Time Gathering)

Soos
(Disney Gathering)

and I will also be at the Full Metal Alchemist Gathering!

I will likely be wearing my Kukui Nut Lei as my badge lanyard (look like beads for those that don't know) if that helps any XD

I hope to see you all there! Bring your moves and the good times!

DJ Sandman

Random DJ's
DJ_Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
DJ_Sandman

Also, here is a facebook event page link as well:

https://www.facebook.com/events/544591285551458/?ref=2
DJ_Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote