Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Unread 01-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #16
Julesie

Yeah its very different over here. We have shows that promote being healthy, the media is the same whereas over there its all into being super skinny. Here we have shows like Supersize vs Superskinny which is a show about helping overweight and underweight people become a healthy weight. You should try watch it online if you can. Then we have other shows like Fat families, another show about getting people to a healthy weight by helping them and things. Very different from the America's.

Yeah exactly. Plus I think Russia wouldn't want America and America definitely wouldn't want Russia. I think Russia would be better with Lithuania or Canada or someone like that. He's kind of broke inside imo, what with General Winter ruining his childhood. I think inside he's just a lost kid scared of be hurt.

I avoid teenagers unless they are mature as a lot of the drama is from the teenagers and I just don't want to deal with that crap. Again, adult here. XD

Wow thats brave! I'm pretty scared of touching animals as I fear of hurting them. I was even scared to hold my guinea pigs when I first got them but now I just grab them and hug them. If I ignored Ludwig he'd be very upset. He loves attention from mummy. xD
Julesie is offline   Reply With Quote