Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 01-05-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
Fairypiranha
Evil Midget of Doom

Suggestions?

Hello!

So it has been forever since I posted here, because I took a break from obsessing to do the evilness called school. x.x Anyways, I have a con coming up in two months and I thought I should probably start on a costume or two. I already have a tomb raider costume, but I'd like two more to fill up the rest of the day. I am short (4'10) and I have bewbs. (teehee) I have a pair of pink fairy wings and a pair of those nekomana ears that use brainwaves that are white, that if I do not use them sometime soon my dad will kill me. Any suggestions based on that? I can sew, crochet/knit, make jewelry, and paint so everything but uber difficult stuff should be plausible.

Sooo my fellow cosplayers, does that ring any bells?
Fairypiranha is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-05-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

The white ears could be used for a variety of gijinka designs-- maybe a wolf like Okami or Link's alternate Twilight Princess form, perhaps? I've also seen Jade Harley (God-Tier version) cosplayers use the ears in their cosplays as well.
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #3
trmbngrl
Britt

I've considered getting those moving cat ears for a Tsubasa cat cosplay!
She's pretty easy, loose fitting pajamas and a long wig with yellow contacts and it would make for great poses.

That is if you're wanting to roll with the cat ears idea. There's lots of busty characters that wouldn't be too difficult otherwise.
trmbngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
Fairypiranha
Evil Midget of Doom

I like both the idea for the gijinka and for Tsubasa, so thank both of ya'll! and trmbngrl I would suggest them if you like characters with ears, because they are awesome. My dad bought them for me at Dragon*Con last year because I am obsessed with Hello Kitty, and though I have found it difficult to find a way to wear them, anyone who is active cosplaying wouldn't. And they are easy to make covers for I'm hoping that when I'm in college and I get the guts I can do one of the scantily clad characters with ears I've always wanted too but my parents are like o-o' (NO!) so I'll wait till they don't have to see it
Fairypiranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
trmbngrl
Britt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairypiranha View Post
I like both the idea for the gijinka and for Tsubasa, so thank both of ya'll! and trmbngrl I would suggest them if you like characters with ears, because they are awesome. My dad bought them for me at Dragon*Con last year because I am obsessed with Hello Kitty, and though I have found it difficult to find a way to wear them, anyone who is active cosplaying wouldn't. And they are easy to make covers for I'm hoping that when I'm in college and I get the guts I can do one of the scantily clad characters with ears I've always wanted too but my parents are like o-o' (NO!) so I'll wait till they don't have to see it
You're making me jealous here... ;A; A lot of my friends have them now and they're just so cute! I know it would help pictures a lot to have reactive ears that change depending on your mood.
There are a lot of characters you could do honestly but Tsubasa cat is one I've loved for a while
trmbngrl is offline   Reply With Quote