Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > MegaCon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #31
Dark_Acolyte
Blood Society

I'm really looking forward to this MegaCon. I'll be debuting my Connor Kenway cosplay from Assassin's Creed 3. I've been looking to cosplay from this series for a while, so I'm pretty stoked on this!

METROCON 2014: Edward Kenway

AFO 2013: Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway
Dark_Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #32
SpookyKid1134
Gotham Citizen

Ill be there!! it'll be my 3rd Megacon. I normally do a DC villian cosplay, i was Two-Face last year at that massive "Bat Villians photo shoot" in the lobby.... But this year im breaking my tradition and going as a Psycho Bandit from Borderlands 2. (but not a typical shirtless psycho like most do), and mmaaayyybbeee a last minute Ghostbuster

www.Facebook.com/TeeJayVelorian
SpookyKid1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 02:04 AM   #33
dogwitch

cant wait.
dogwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #34
gogo13

Convention

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraLynne View Post
This will be my first MegaCon Just out of curiosity, would I be crazy to only go Friday & Saturday and skip Sunday?

I'm sure I'll break out my Master Fay Star Wars costume and one of my Cersei Lannister Game of Thrones costumes for this. Not sure if I'll do more than two, unless I get involved in some group photoshoots or whatever...
My opinion....Friday is the start but most of the action will be Definitely Saturday and Sunday with the AMV Awards on sunday.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #35
gogo13

Alucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Acolyte View Post
I'm really looking forward to this MegaCon. I'll be debuting my Connor Kenway cosplay from Assassin's Creed 3. I've been looking to cosplay from this series for a while, so I'm pretty stoked on this!
Ahhhh my favorite character from the Castlevania series!!!
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #36
LadySasha
formally RuhiNunchuck

Looking forward to Mega! Its going to kickstart my year as far as cons go! So far planned I have Saturday: Black Canary (DC) and Asuna (SAO, Kolbold Fight outfit) and Sunday: Candlehead (Disney/Wreck It Ralph)

Also there is a big Disney Gathering on Sunday at noon outside Hall E. We'll be taking photos and hanging out with other Disney lovers! Feel free to come on out and join us! You can find all the info on our Facebook group!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/193935430661941/

~Upcoming Cons & Costumes~
Holiday Matsuri 2013 - Anna (Frozen), Peppermint Parlor Bunny
EvilCon 2014 - TBD
Megacon - Sakizou Celes, Red Bimbette Caludia (Beauty and the Beast)
Bellecon 2014 - Scanty (SaSwGB)

Facebook * Deviantart
LadySasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2013, 02:07 AM   #37
CafedeDuy

So far! Thinking of going as
  • Friday - Original Design by day, Shirtless Kakashi by night
  • Nightwing (Young Justice) all day
  • Peter Pan (Dream Along with Mickey) all day
Unread 01-13-2013, 03:50 PM   #38
DisneyStone

Can't wait for this years MegaCon!!! I will be donning three different costumes this year.

Friday my Syltherin gear from WWoHP
Saturday Endor Rebel Trooper (hopefully will be Rebel Legion approved by then)
Sunday I plan on having a Buford from Phineus and Ferb done by then for the Disney meetup
DisneyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #39
moonfall

My newest costume is Twilight Sparkle's Grand Galloping Gala outfit from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's actually not finished, although it's technically wearable. I'm not sure if I'm going for the whole weekend or which costumes to bring. I think it will depend on what meetups/photoshoots are going on. I may be wearing Raine, Franziska, or Lyn if I bring multiple costumes. I doubt I'll be able to get another new costume together before Megacon.
Raine Sage (Tales of Symphonia)
Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji, butler outfit)
Rose Bride Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena, need new wig)
Twilight Sparkle's Gala Dress (My Little Pony: FiM)
moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #40
Kayla Marie C
The Frugal Cosplayer

:d

I'll be going this year as Sailor Moon's season 2 costume.
I've wanted to cosplay as her since I was a little girl. Well...when I was small I wanted to BE her, but this is the next best thing!
I'll be there on Saturday!

Disney's Tangled: Rapunzel - Progress 50%- Sleeves are attached!
Frozen - Elsa Coronation - Future - Not quite planning.
Kayla Marie C is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #41
JFBount
President of Hyperion

Aw man Mega is getting closer and closer! I can't wait to see what everyone is going to be wearing all weekend! I have 2 new cosplays that I'm going to be wearing this year! On Friday I'm going to be Kyuujyu Amagiri from Hakuouki and then on Saturday I'm going to be Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2!! If I can get my HIM outfit fixed I maaayyyy wear it again on Sunday (highly doubt it though lol). I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!
So Han’s walking down the halls of Bespin with his old friend Lando. Leia’s there, and lookin’ good. Han thinks he’s off to dinner - maybe some wine, a little flirting, and then back to the ol’ guest quarters with Her Hotness. But the door opens, and there’s Vader. ...Han doesn’t look at Lando; he doesn’t duck or run. What does Han do?

He starts shooting at the bastard.

He starts shooting.

Be like Han.
JFBount is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #42
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Change of plans - only going Saturday, as Annasui from JoJo.

2014 Conventions :
Katsucon (Washington, DC) - Megacon (FL) - Colossalcon (OH) - Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA)

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 12:47 PM   #43
NeonBunnyGirl
I fancy Poop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFBount View Post
Aw man Mega is getting closer and closer! I can't wait to see what everyone is going to be wearing all weekend! I have 2 new cosplays that I'm going to be wearing this year! On Friday I'm going to be Kyuujyu Amagiri from Hakuouki and then on Saturday I'm going to be Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2!! If I can get my HIM outfit fixed I maaayyyy wear it again on Sunday (highly doubt it though lol). I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!
D: My husband and I might have to bring Dr Zed and Moxxi again this year, It would be awesome to get some good group photos taken.
Unread 01-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #44
JFBount
President of Hyperion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonBunnyGirl View Post
D: My husband and I might have to bring Dr Zed and Moxxi again this year, It would be awesome to get some good group photos taken.
Totally! I was hoping to run into you guys again this year as Jack also since you guys completely kill it as Zed and Moxxi!! I'm hoping the Borderlands turn out this year is big since part 2 came out late last year!

I can't wait!!!
So Han’s walking down the halls of Bespin with his old friend Lando. Leia’s there, and lookin’ good. Han thinks he’s off to dinner - maybe some wine, a little flirting, and then back to the ol’ guest quarters with Her Hotness. But the door opens, and there’s Vader. ...Han doesn’t look at Lando; he doesn’t duck or run. What does Han do?

He starts shooting at the bastard.

He starts shooting.

Be like Han.
JFBount is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #45
Dark_Acolyte
Blood Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfall View Post
My newest costume is Twilight Sparkle's Grand Galloping Gala outfit from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's actually not finished, although it's technically wearable.
My wife will definitely want to see your MLP cosplay. She'll be there as Rarity and her friend has a 90% chance coming as Pinkie Pie. They're trying to get an MLP photoshoot organized.

METROCON 2014: Edward Kenway

AFO 2013: Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway
Dark_Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote