Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 01-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
AuroraHermione

AuroraHermione Custom Commissions

Hello! I am currently accepting commissions.

Experience: I have been sewing all my life, and began sewing garments in 2006. I was a theatre major in University, with an emphasis on costume design, and I designed and made costumes for several theatrical productions. Since graduating, I have done film work and have won multiple awards for craftsmanship for my costumes.

Availability: As of now I can take commissions through the summer. Due to a medical issue, I cannot drive at the moment and therefore rush commissions may be difficult due to the fact that I cannot get materials as quickly as I would like. Please keep this in mind. If you have a rush commission, feel free to inquire, and I will let you know if it is possible. I should be driving again mid-February.

Materials: I use only high quality materials, such as cotton twill, duchesse satin, and poplins for costumes. If I use it on a commission, I would use it on a costume for myself. I am open to hear what materials you are interested in using and can make recommendations as well.

I can do costumes, some wigs (I don't do spiky/super structured foam core wigs), and some accessories/jewelry (inquire for details). I do not do full body suits or fur suits as I do not have experience in these.

Examples of work:

More examples of my work can be found in my gallery and at my DeviantArt: http://aurorahermione.deviantart.com

If you are interested in a commission, please send an e-mail to kirakirawigsales@gmail.com with the following information:
~Character
~Reference Images (as many angles as possible)
~Deadline
~Materials Preferences (If you're not sure, this can be discussed)

Thank you very much!

Unread 05-04-2013, 04:03 AM   #2
MikaCosplay
Mika Cosplay

Sent e-mail on April.12th still waiting to hear from you