Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime LA

Unread 01-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #16
Amethyst Nat

Sounds good!
I was hoping to go to the funimation panel at 3, but maybe we can go that that together! and we can hang out for a while.
On friday morning nd night I was going to be Miku Hatsune in a dark green formal dress, but switching to Marisa Kirisame for the Touhou gathering at noon, then Emmy for this. and all Saturday was going to Miku 'story of Evil' version and Sunday was going to be Rin Kagamine in a purple victorian dress
Amethyst Nat is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #17
MagicianCelemis

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Nat View Post
Sounds good!
I was hoping to go to the funimation panel at 3, but maybe we can go that that together! and we can hang out for a while.
On friday morning nd night I was going to be Miku Hatsune in a dark green formal dress, but switching to Marisa Kirisame for the Touhou gathering at noon, then Emmy for this. and all Saturday was going to Miku 'story of Evil' version and Sunday was going to be Rin Kagamine in a purple victorian dress
That's sounds great! I'll be hanging out near that area / Funimation panel~

Ooo, Touhou cosplay! I might see you around that gathering~

Well, it sounds about right! I'm confident that I'll see you around, especially at the panel! ^^
Best of luck~! Thanks a lot for making this gathering again!!

Here's a funny heads-up for ya: I'll be hosting a Professor Layton Gathering at Anime Expo 2013!
MagicianCelemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #18
MagicianCelemis

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Nat View Post
Sounds good!
Thank you again and again for organizing the Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright gathering! It was a pleasure meeting fellow PL fans and cosplayers!

Here's evidence of this tiny yet great cosplay gathering~ (held in the Game Room)

**Again, reminding you all that I'm hosting the Professor Layton Gathering for Anime Expo 2013~ Please join us!--Phoenix Wright cosplayers are welcomed to join too!

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=299248
MagicianCelemis is offline   Reply With Quote