Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Unread 06-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #61
nymph62442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karitsa View Post
This.

I'm eager to organize my costumes by their debut date, as opposed to last update! <3
I am also eager to do this! ^_^
nymph62442 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-19-2012, 04:08 AM   #62
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

This isn't so much a bug that I found, but when I go to my profile page, if you click on the 'photos' tab ... there are no galleries anymore? I really hope that isn't staying gone, cuz otherwise there seems to be no organization, and I'm already really missing my galleries, haha.

So basically, I'm just wondering if the galleries are coming back or not. I know ya'll are still working kinks out and whatnot, I'm not asking you to bring them back like RIGHT NAO ... just curious if they will be back or not =) Thanks.

Upcoming Conventions

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #63
genkimami

On the costume pages, I can't reply to comments left by other people. I can add a new comment easily, I just can't reply to specific comments. It's possible to do it on photo pages though, but it would be good to have it on the costume pages too! Will this functionality be back?
genkimami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 02:49 AM   #64
Kayu-sama

I'd just like to say that I'm really jazzed by the new site layout, both how it looks and how it functions, and everything is working pretty smoothly for me. The only aspect that still frustrates me is that my costumes are in order of last modified instead of when they were uploaded and I would very much like to change that.
Kayu-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #65
Karitsa
The Black Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayu-sama View Post
I'd just like to say that I'm really jazzed by the new site layout, both how it looks and how it functions, and everything is working pretty smoothly for me. The only aspect that still frustrates me is that my costumes are in order of last modified instead of when they were uploaded and I would very much like to change that.
^ This. (Again.)

It really is the only problem I have with the site right now. I've mentioned it before in this thread as well as other sections, but haven't received a response yet. Can we get an ETA?

Nerdy stuff for sale on my deviantART page!
CUSTOM MY LITTLE PONY TOYS ALSO AVAILABLE

Last edited by Karitsa : 07-10-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Karitsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 08:57 AM   #66
Viveeh
necrocarnival

There's one thing I don't understand. Why is uploading new photos considered 'updating a costume', but editing the description isn't?

Last edited by Viveeh : 08-11-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Viveeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #67
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viveeh View Post
There's one thing I don't understand. Why is uploading new photos considered 'updating a costume', but editing the description isn't?
Yeah, I noticed that too.

I also wish that the "costume profile comment number bug" get's fixed.. you know, when you delete a costume comment it still shows as there are for example 3 comments when you only have 2.

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version
Eren Yeager (casual outfit) - Attack on Titan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
??? ??? (?? 2015)
SAT ???
SUN ???
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #68
Blue Leader
The Gundam Fanatic

I must admit, one thing I miss about the costume pages is being able to update the completion status. I thought it was kind of handy being able to show if your costume is 20% complete, 45% complete, 80% complete, 100%... I found it rather useful. Not sure why that was taken away...
Blue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2012, 08:06 AM   #69
Melanie
That's right, worship me.

I'm still having troubles with some of my series being listed as "skip". I thought it was just an error with the series, but after doing a search, and checking out other people's costumes from the same series, it seems my costumes are alone in the error.

I've tried editing them, but they're still listed as "skip" or the wrong series altogether, like the edit function is completely ignoring me. (They have the right series in the thumbnails, but not on the actual costume page)

Is there anything I can do to fix this from my end, or is it coming with future updates?

Last edited by Melanie : 09-23-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #70
NiGHTmaren
...into Dreams
Modoka Magica

I know at least one of my costumes has that error on it and I tried to fix it. It didn't have that on it before the site changes. Hopefully it will be coming in a future update.

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Holiday Matsuri (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, Robotnik (genderbend) from Sonic, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
NiGHTmaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #71
ClassicDavis
A wizard did it.

Okay, quick question. I'm trying to delete two costumes that I removed the pictures from. It said click on the trash can to the left of the entry but there's no trash can icon to click on. Is there another way to delete the costumes?
ClassicDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #72
NiGHTmaren
...into Dreams
Modoka Magica

In Costume Administration, there should be a pink bar on the left. The lower icon is a trash can and by clicking on it you can delete your entries. I don't think there is another way to do that.

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Holiday Matsuri (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, Robotnik (genderbend) from Sonic, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
NiGHTmaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #73
lupuz

can you maybe tell me how to be able to write in here? everytime i try to make a thread it never shows up. It aint against the rules.. but on top of forum it ask for a vertification .. when you click that it says that its disabled by GM not sure what to do.. maybe someone here know what to do? im sorry the placement of this but i cant create a thread .. i even tried to send a email to the "contact us" at the bot of the site.. but no responce T_T please..! help me

Daniella
lupuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #74
Mae-Gwyn
Mae-Gwyn

I'm having trouble editing one of my costumes. For some reason it's only that one costume that won't update any information I want it to. Is there some other way I can update it without making a new one? I've tried going through the costume admin and through the link on the costume page itself.