Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 10-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
kaiyoIwa

Smile Persona 4 Cosplayers in California

HII HII A couple friends and I are planning Persona 4 cosplays for this coming summer. We are looking for cosplayers around the ages of 16-20. The three characters we plan on doing are Naoto Shirogane,Teddie and Yukiko Amagi. The characters we are looking for are: the main character or protagonist "Yu Narukami", Yosuke Hanamura, Chie Satonaka, Kanji Tatsumi, and Rise Kujikawa. We are planning on debuting these characters at AM2 and Anime Expo of 2013. We were hoping that we could find others who would like to join our group cosplays for a day. Were no professionals or anything, just starter cosplayers, yaay! I’m going to add one more thing because I like to blabber but my friend and I were thinking of entering the chibi masquerade at Anime Expo with a skit and were hoping we could find others who would like to enter as part of our skits . (sorry bout my spelling mistakes >.<) my skype name is sora-likes-chocolate and my email is noonilvr102@yahoo.com if anyone has any questions, woot woot!

Last edited by kaiyoIwa : 12-12-2012 at 07:32 PM.
kaiyoIwa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-27-2012, 04:51 AM   #2
iMoogle

Aw. I'm 22. Well, an old man like me will probably uppercut some shadows with another Persona group then as Akihiko (P4A ver.)

Twitter: @pdxmoogle
iMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
kaiyoIwa

sorry but hey! Good luck! im sure u'll make an awesome akihiko D we're just a bit new to the cosplay community and were hoping to find others around our age range Although Thanks for the reply!
Unread 11-13-2012, 12:16 AM   #4
jazmin.kitsurag

Smile

Hey!! I'm 16 ^o^ I'm currently watching Persona 4 and have wanted to cosplay as Yuu so I think this would be a great chance to do so XD I don't have Yuu's outfit yet but I can maybe get it done in time. Maybe I can convince my friend to be Chie (maybe. lol)Just a question: Are you planning on doing this just for cons or do you have other things in mind (photo-shoots, meet-ups, CMVs, etc?) I will be attending ALA and AX 2013 but I may have to vary in between costumes since I have a Hetalia Group for all 4 days and we MAY do something for the Chibi Masquerade :P
jazmin.kitsurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
Rerouch
Fsteak

I have a group of friends, including me, who do P4.
I have been wanting to cosplay from that again, but never found the time. I have done MC, Kanji, Dojima, and Shadow!Adachi. I've always wanted to do a skit for P4, so I'm interested in this.
Unread 11-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
kaiyoIwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerouch View Post
I have a group of friends, including me, who do P4.
I have been wanting to cosplay from that again, but never found the time. I have done MC, Kanji, Dojima, and Shadow!Adachi. I've always wanted to do a skit for P4, so I'm interested in this.
awesomesausin haha sorry, we've just been real excited about the whole thing. The skit we planned involves dancing (my friend wanted to make sure u were aware of that just in case u didnt want to dance or stuff) and if your friends are interested too that would be great

Last edited by kaiyoIwa : 11-23-2012 at 01:15 AM.
Unread 11-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
kaiyoIwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazmin.kitsurag View Post
Hey!! I'm 16 ^o^ I'm currently watching Persona 4 and have wanted to cosplay as Yuu so I think this would be a great chance to do so XD I don't have Yuu's outfit yet but I can maybe get it done in time. Maybe I can convince my friend to be Chie (maybe. lol)Just a question: Are you planning on doing this just for cons or do you have other things in mind (photo-shoots, meet-ups, CMVs, etc?) I will be attending ALA and AX 2013 but I may have to vary in between costumes since I have a Hetalia Group for all 4 days and we MAY do something for the Chibi Masquerade :P
woot woot! haha well its cool if you dont have your outfit yet :3 still got an entire year ahead of you and we would love to have a chie also, thats a great question because my friend and I have actually been planning on photo-shoots, meet-ups, CMVs, skits, etc. although we were hoping to find others who would want to do it with us, haha! but yea, thanks for the reply
Unread 11-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #8
szephyrr1

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to look at this thread (I'm the Naoto). I know that we didn't put up much information for you guys to go off of, but we were still working out some of the details and first wanted to see who was interested in joining our group. As said before, we were planning a group cosplay of Persona 4, and were also planning to do a skit that we will be performing at AX's Chibi Masqerade. But first, we need to do kinda see where we're at member-wise and who's gonna do what character, etc.

So first of all, I need to make a list of who's doing what character. If you're positive that you want to join the group, just drop a post down below with the character you're interested in. For those of you who have already expressed interest, you get more precedence in reserving characters (of course), but for newcomers who are also interested, this is a first-come-first-serve basis. We need to have a headcount so that we can get to know one another as well as go over the whole plan in more detail.

P.S.: The skit will involve dancing, so just a heads up if you're not comfortable with the idea of dancing onstage.

And that's all I have to say for now, so thanks to everyone for reading 8D

-- Szephyrr
szephyrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 11:24 PM   #9
kaiyoIwa

2013! :d

Last edited by kaiyoIwa : 03-07-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Unread 03-07-2013, 12:24 AM   #10
kaiyoIwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyoIwa View Post
2013! :d
Hey! I want to thank everyone who posted back, im glad we got some replys! to be honest i didnt think anyone would really post back xD (i just have such great luck sometimes) If you still want to go through with the performance i would more than gladly send everyone a script! If you guys would rather not its totally cool i wanted to thank you guys again and, well, see you at Anime Expo 2013!