Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 01-15-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
iSeika

Goddess Madoka Wig

Ive been looking around the market for a Goddess Madoka wig. The last one I had wasn't that great and tangles like crazy. So I was wondering which site I should get it from. I have found it in both Moemall and Fantasysheep and I've heard that they are both reliable.

http://www.moemall.com/puella-magi-m...wig-p-334.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FANTASY-SHEEP-Free-shipping-fashion-madoka-cosplay-wig-pink-color-long-130cm-/221176461862?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337f24 fa26

Reference Picture: http://shindeiie.files.wordpress.com...ka-goddess.jpg

Its great that Moemall is cheaper but my only problem with it is I've seen that picture of the wig everywhere on Ebay so Im not even sure if it is stolen.
Anyways, I just wanted some opinions on which one to buy from. Which one is more reliable? Also do their wigs tangle super easily? or if someone knows of a place where to get one for cheaper would be great.

Nekocon
Rofcon

Definite 2013 Cosplays

Meredy - Tales of Eternia
School Uniform Madoka - PMMM
Magical Girl Ranka Lee - Macross Frontier Sayonara no Tsubasa

Possible 2013 Cosplays

Champion Iris - Pokemon B&W2
Yuzuki Yukari - Vocaloid 3
Serah Farron - FF13
Elize - Tales of Xillia
Magical Girl Madoka - PMMM

Cosplay/Anime Facebook
iSeika is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-15-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

Moe Mall is the seller and manufacture for the wigs. Same goes with Fantasy Sheep as both are reliable sellers.

Here is one more option for use using the same fiber type as Arda wigs.
http://thefivewits.net/2012/07/goddess-of-feels/

I think it will come down to hot long a wig your want and shat colour you fell looks best on you.

FanEXPO
Regina ~ Once Upon a Time(Fri)
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North, Otakuthon, FanEXPO '15
Nehelenia
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
My Wigs • Mascot, Costumes (Humanity has Declined) & D.Gray-man Poker Cards • Zori&Tabi from Japan

Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup revies!
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #3
usuyukisou

For what it's worth, when I was talking Lucaille, the maker of those wigs, I used one of their pics with MoeMall's stamp on it (I was requesting a discontinued Lucaille wig). The Lucaille people didn't freak out, and MoeMall has a brick-and-mortar store in Australia. I didn't explicitly ask Lucaille, but.... Depending on how much you're getting, you can make a taobao order (with a bulk purchase, it is pretty nice to use a shopping service's EMS discount). Lucaille also allows you to buy directly from them (Paypal, no shopping service needed, but no EMS discount either).

Lucaille, Ghost, and Grand-Young are, among others, very popularly stolen, so I totally understand where you're coming from.
Unread 01-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
iSeika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani_BEE View Post
Moe Mall is the seller and manufacture for the wigs. Same goes with Fantasy Sheep as both are reliable sellers.

Here is one more option for use using the same fiber type as Arda wigs.
http://thefivewits.net/2012/07/goddess-of-feels/

I think it will come down to hot long a wig your want and shat colour you fell looks best on you.
I think I will go with five wits since they're US based it seems and I like that wig its not extremely long like the others. Do you know how long their shipping takes? I'm assuming it wouldn't take to long for it to come since they would be shipping within the US for me. I've heard with other sites like Fantasy Sheep and Moemall it could take months.

Nekocon
Rofcon

Definite 2013 Cosplays

Meredy - Tales of Eternia
School Uniform Madoka - PMMM
Magical Girl Ranka Lee - Macross Frontier Sayonara no Tsubasa

Possible 2013 Cosplays

Champion Iris - Pokemon B&W2
Yuzuki Yukari - Vocaloid 3
Serah Farron - FF13
Elize - Tales of Xillia
Magical Girl Madoka - PMMM

Cosplay/Anime Facebook
iSeika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #5
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

If they have them in stock they ship right away. Also not being in the US my 3 week shipping from them will probably 1. lol

FanEXPO
Regina ~ Once Upon a Time(Fri)
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North, Otakuthon, FanEXPO '15
Nehelenia
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
My Wigs • Mascot, Costumes (Humanity has Declined) & D.Gray-man Poker Cards • Zori&Tabi from Japan

Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup revies!
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
HareyuNanami
Princess of Dreams :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSeika View Post
Ive been looking around the market for a Goddess Madoka wig. The last one I had wasn't that great and tangles like crazy. So I was wondering which site I should get it from. I have found it in both Moemall and Fantasysheep and I've heard that they are both reliable.

http://www.moemall.com/puella-magi-m...wig-p-334.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FANTASY-SHEEP-Free-shipping-fashion-madoka-cosplay-wig-pink-color-long-130cm-/221176461862?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337f24 fa26

Reference Picture: http://shindeiie.files.wordpress.com...ka-goddess.jpg

Its great that Moemall is cheaper but my only problem with it is I've seen that picture of the wig everywhere on Ebay so Im not even sure if it is stolen.
Anyways, I just wanted some opinions on which one to buy from. Which one is more reliable? Also do their wigs tangle super easily? or if someone knows of a place where to get one for cheaper would be great.
I always highly recommend MoeMall, I own 2 wigs by them. There is only 2 complaints I ever had that the wig cap is a bit to small (which is easy to fix with some elastic and a sewing needle) and it might be a tad bit brighter then the picture but when it comes to fibers and quality to the wig; its great!

Cosplay List!

Convention List
CON-G 2014
Costume Con Toronto 2014
Anime North 2014
FanExpo 2014

My Youtube
HareyuNanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
ladysphinx07
Cats Don't Like Me Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSeika View Post
I think I will go with five wits since they're US based it seems and I like that wig its not extremely long like the others. Do you know how long their shipping takes? I'm assuming it wouldn't take to long for it to come since they would be shipping within the US for me. I've heard with other sites like Fantasy Sheep and Moemall it could take months.
I bought the Five Wits' "Cobalt Fairy Code Writer" wig and it was shipped to me pretty fast. I would safely assume it'd get to you much faster than a wig from China. I think mine only took like a week and a half or so? It was very reasonable and on top of that it wasn't nearly as tight around my head as some of my wigs I bought off ebay from China.
ladysphinx07 is offline   Reply With Quote