Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 01-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
Darkspine29
Obscure as it Gets

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DXAL Photoshoot

I noticed that no one has started a general YGO photoshoot/gathering thread yet so I figured I might as well, so that we can start talking about possible times/places for the meetup/s, and also get an idea of who is going this year.

I will most likely only be able to make it to Saturday this year, but I'll be there all day as Kisara, (still looking for a Seto) and if no one else wanted too I could lead a shoot that day, but I would much prefer to let someone else take the reins.

As for place and time I know the past few years it has usually taken place in the afternoon by the fountains so I'll just throw that out as a general suggestion.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DXAL Photoshoot (tentative)
Day: Saturday
Time: 5:00 PM
Location/s: Lower Atrium Fountain

Cosplayers:
Darkspine29 - Kisara
Quinn The Spazz - Duke Devlin
Friend of QtS - Serenity Wheeler
Hiroto Sumi - (Possible) Yami Yugi
justify - Judai (Possible Friday)
ojamagic - Yuma
Friend of oj - Cathy
Friend of oj - Ana
chrono4281 - Dark Magician

Last edited by Darkspine29 : 02-10-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Darkspine29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #2
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

I'm gonna be cosplaying Duke Devlin for most of Saturday. I might have a Serenity with me!
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #3
Darkspine29
Obscure as it Gets

Hooray! I won't be the only YGO cosplayer! My friend also said she might come and be borrowing my Mai cosplay so that makes (a possible) four! Duke Devlin's gonna have a lot of females on his hands at this point.
Unread 01-13-2013, 05:22 PM   #4
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

XD Duke is ok with that
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 01-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #5
Hiroto Sumi
Hiroto Sumi

I might bring Yami Yugi if I have time. It'd be awesome to have a Yu-Gi-Oh! photoshoot!
Hiroto Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
Darkspine29
Obscure as it Gets

I agree! Katsucon is my last chance to hang out with other YGO cosplayers until Otakon and YGO photoshoots are always a blast. For Saturday I was looking at the list and the 5pm slot is free at the fountain. Does that work for anyone else?
Unread 01-14-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

I think that'll be fine. I have to change costumes for an autograph signing but I don't know when that is yet ^^
Unread 01-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #8
justify
Devon

I might have a redo of Judai done, but if I do I'll probably be wearing him Friday afternoon. Hope to see you all around though :3
Yugioh Zexal - Nasch
Yugioh Zexal - Ryoga

tumblr + deviantart
justify is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #9
Darkspine29
Obscure as it Gets

There is a slight possibility I might be able to make it on Friday so if I see any wandering Judai's I'll make sure to say hi!

For the Saturday shoot I'm going to go ahead and put us down for 5pm at the lower fountains, but that can easily be changed if we come up with something else.
Unread 01-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

After talking to my friend, she's about 90% sure that she'll be doing Serenity on Saturday ^^
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #11
Darkspine29
Obscure as it Gets

Sweet! The more the merrier! My friend also said she is most likely coming as well so we shall have quite the party on our hands!
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #12
ojamagic

I'll probably be bringing Yuma to this shoot. c: I'll have a Cathy and Ana with me from ZeXal C: Ahaha. I can also help take pictures.
- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic)

DeviantART
Tumblr.
ojamagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #13
chrono4281
Chrno

I'll be Dark Magician Saturday
chrono4281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #14
Hiroto Sumi
Hiroto Sumi

What a bummer. I don't think I can make it to the photoshoot since I'm supposed to leave early that day. Sorry everyone. Hope everyone has fun~
Hiroto Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #15
Darkspine29
Obscure as it Gets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojamagic View Post
I'll probably be bringing Yuma to this shoot. c: I'll have a Cathy and Ana with me from ZeXal C: Ahaha. I can also help take pictures.
Aww yes! So happy we're gonna have some Zexal representation at Katsu, you can never have enough Zexal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono4281 View Post
I'll be Dark Magician Saturday
You should totally go up to Michael Sinterklaas in cosplay and get a picture with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroto Sumi View Post
What a bummer. I don't think I can make it to the photoshoot since I'm supposed to leave early that day. Sorry everyone. Hope everyone has fun~
Aw man. Do you know what time you were gonna be leaving? we can try and move the shoot around a bit if it means you would be able to make it. I just don't want anyone to miss out.