Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #61
Firefly77

I will usually just eat snacks, take a shower, and then watch whatever is on TV until it's time for bed. Plan out what panels and stuff I want to go to the next day. Or if I happen to have a significant other with me, we might take a bath together and then do... other things.
Firefly77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-02-2012, 02:29 AM   #62
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!

If I'm not too tired I'll shower as soon as I get back, then once I'm all ready I get into bed and sleep for the next day! I'm usually out at the con unless I need to go back to the hotel for something. :'3
[Aiichiro Nitori-Free!]

Cons Attending
[Miku Expo]
[Anime Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2012, 01:04 AM   #63
SweeneyTodd
Jack Sparrow impersonator

I actually spend very little time in the hotel room. lol Usually I get back from the con at around 9-10pm and I'm super tired so I just go to sleep.
But if I do have time, I usually spend that time re-doing my hair or ordering room service for meals. xD

Why is the rum gone?

Find me on Facebook!

WorldCosplay Account
SweeneyTodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 01:30 AM   #64
zuzumotai

I get uber discounts at Marriott hotels, so my group usually ends up in the most unnecessarily huge suite as possible. In order to keep my uber discount, our hotel etiquette has to be perfect. XD One of my friends always plays music by request on the piano, and we all sit around, count our loot, watch TV, or just roll around on the floor complaining about how tired we are.

We usually have to sneak up the stairs to get to our room, because if we take the elevator, people follow us into our hallway. When they hear the piano they always stop and start giggling and shouting at our door. Needless to say, I spend most of my time at cons during "relaxation" time going out into the hallway and shooing people away. Bahahaha. I don't get much sleep!
Unread 06-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #65
~Ichigo~

For everyone doing the naughty..there is the shower you know >>. Clean and ambient-muffled noises to protect your roommates.

And for me, i sleep and eat alot lol B:

Last edited by ~Ichigo~ : 06-06-2012 at 07:49 AM.
~Ichigo~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 11:29 PM   #66
singleperfectio
Hey its me!

sleep, eat lots, cuddle, pillow fights, chilling in my skivvies, laying ontop of my friends and trying to crush them... you know, the norm.

oh and I get naked and all wet too every night. Showers feel so good in the evenings during con...

Attending -
Katsucon *FEB* - Hiccup (how to Train Your Dragon), Austria (Hetalia), Rose Tyler (Dr Who)
Zenkaikon *MARCH*- Hiccup, Austria, Finland (scandinavia and the World), PJ!Ukraine (Hetalia - original design), Sherlock (BBC's Sherlock)
Anime Weekend Atlanta *Sep* - Medusa (Soul Eater), Yuuka (Touhou Project), Ukraine or Belarus (Hetalia)

Possibly -
Anime Next *JUNE*
Otakon *AUG*
singleperfectio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #67
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ichigo~ View Post
For everyone doing the naughty..there is the shower you know >>. Clean and ambient-muffled noises to protect your roommates.

And for me, i sleep and eat alot lol B:
I would like to add, some hotel showers have handlebars and other such oddities, so both slipping is harder, and other positions is easier and safer

Remember, when you want to bone, always leave the dangerous stuff at home.

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Volnixshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 02:52 AM   #68
Neelh
Toa of Psionics

This has turned into a labillilabillilatita advice topic.

nokama.tumblr.com
Neelh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #69
Kildread
I can fix it!

To be honest, the topic itself having the winky face emoticon next to it didn't help this turn of events.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #70
_Kumi-chan_
Rumiko Takahashi fangirl

I work on cosplay. I'm trying to kick the habit though, since the sewing is really taking away from actual con time.

We also watch a lot of movies. I sometimes make food.

This past con I styled 4 wigs during the evenings. Helped that they were simple styles and it was a really small, low-key con (not much going on) so I didn't really miss anything.
Next up...
In Prog./Upcoming: Various groups/projects/upgrades Ranma 1/2
The Mirror Card Captor Sakura Rapunzel Tangled EVE WALL-E
Tenchi & Ryoko Tenchi Muyo! Parn & Deedlit Record of Lodoss War
_Kumi-chan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #71
arockalyptica
Amature costumer

I usually chat with my friends I go with and catch up with my friend I only ever see there, watch animes on the laptop and drink a fair annount, and befor we know it, its starting up again, coz we didnt get back in till 3:30am. We all stay in the uni dorms at the usual convention, coz its held at a university ... spooky that eh? lol
Unread 01-15-2013, 11:34 PM   #72
Amanita

I bring my laptop on trips with me, and have been known to use it in the evenings. One of my most epic gaming moments was sitting on the terrace of my room at the South Street Seaport Inn in Lower Manhattan, with a killer view of the Brooklyn Bridge. I was playing City of Heroes on my laptop, running around with a character named "Brooklyn Bridge".
Amanita is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013, 12:56 AM   #73
Moonsong
daughter of evil

I try to spend very little time in my hotel room at cons, because I didn't spend all that money to just sit around...Although I also know my limits, and if it is very hot, I take frequent but short trips back to just sit down, take off my wig, Febreeze my cosplay and have some water. I usually take time at least twice a day to undress, take a shower and freshen up before putting another cosplay on. I help my roomates into their costumes if they need it, too.

At night after I have tired of t he con, I tend to just shower, veg out, and giggle into the night with my roommates over stupid stuff. Last year at Ota, the room was silent as we were all just about to fall asleep, and then somebody farted. we all just cracked up for about 10 minutes. xD

Thankfully, i have never had to deal with any of my roommates doing the nasty and trying to be discreet about it. I am extremely awkward in situations like that and would probably just get up and leave, maybe sit in the lobby for an hour. ._.

On hiatus until 2015.

★Saber EXTRA - 100% complete
★Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) - 100% complete

Moonsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #74
belligerent
Viking Metal

Basically I drink heavily.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #75
Ilafatyu
That guy

Well, what usually happens is I go into the hotel room, approach the bed, and fall unconscious into it... Then rise again a few hours later, spray Febreeze on things, take a shower, and leave the room again.

So showering, I guess.

facebook // tumblr
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (uniform - RWBY) - 35%
Sheik upgrades - 0%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote