Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 707 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 01-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #63301
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
According to the community data only 3.1% of all the players have managed to get it. That's an 8 incher if I ever saw one.

Oh my.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #63302
OtakuSpark
TO THE MOON!

Lucky me, all of the teachers are in a meeting today and tomorrow. FML
OtakuSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #63303
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Yeah, I looked up extreme 10 mode, a nurse with a revolver instantly kills you, all bosses one shot you most of the time, and it takes upward of 10 minutes and hundreds of bullets to kill the last boss.

Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #63304
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

The joys of washing dishes in the bathroom... Well at least the space heater is running (because the central ac/heat although nice would be extremely costly to run). the landlord just needs to fucking insulate the kitchen D:< already. Even the olive oil has solidified and the dish soap in my little scrubber is frozen...
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #63305
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana05 View Post
That sounds like a good system, beats having to watch and race for updates. Still, this lady seems good, a friend of mine got his hedgehog from her. Plus she's also a cosplayer, looking at her photos I've seen her around Kansas City cons.
Ooh, is it NannyOgg you're getting one from? I haven't seen her here in a long time.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #63306
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Ooh, is it NannyOgg you're getting one from? I haven't seen her here in a long time.
If I were going to get a hedgehog, I'd get one from Nanny Ogg.

I'm having one of those days where all my clothes are uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that I'm considering leaving early, picking up the boy, and getting us both into our footie pajamas for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow I just may show up in sweats and a Snuggie, I don't even care. This is stupid. It's stupid that they can't keep a frigging medical office at a decent temperature. Why do I even bother trying to dress nice. I hate everything.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #63307
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
According to the community data only 3.1% of all the players have managed to get it. That's an 8 incher if I ever saw one.

Plus you also get a bit of extra dialogue and the satisfaction of making friends with a gnome.
More like MORTAL ENEMIES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #63308
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
If I were going to get a hedgehog, I'd get one from Nanny Ogg.

I'm having one of those days where all my clothes are uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that I'm considering leaving early, picking up the boy, and getting us both into our footie pajamas for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow I just may show up in sweats and a Snuggie, I don't even care. This is stupid. It's stupid that they can't keep a frigging medical office at a decent temperature. Why do I even bother trying to dress nice. I hate everything.
I was actually going to suggest going to her until I saw that :P I love hedgies but at this point we have far too many pets to bring in a hedgehog. I would go to her first if I where to get one thats for sure.

Everything feels uncomfortable today as well. All my jeans shrunk in the wash and I don't feel like re-stretching them to fit my tummy again.So I am in pajama bottoms, a street fighter tee, and a paint splattered oversized hoodie.

Effort gais. This is it.

Kharjo is my current follower in Skyrim. He says the best line:

"If anyone sneaks up on us, I'll smell them coming. Or I might not. We'll see."

Also, he kinda looks like a lynx;
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #63309
OtakuSpark
TO THE MOON!

Practicing my dance cover of PonPonPon. I should be doing my schoolwork... -.-
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #63310
KiraCosplayHai
Guardian Corps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
Practicing my dance cover of PonPonPon. I should be doing my schoolwork... -.-
So I'm not the only one dancing to Kyary instead of school work....I should really get started on that. ^^"
I got my ticket for her UK concert a while ago, why can't it be February already? I don't think I can wait any longer...
Paddra Nsu Yeul FFXIII-2

Time flows without pause. In a world where I no longer exist, the future, is about to change. Serah, the truth still survives, but only you, renember it.
Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
KiraCosplayHai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #63311
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I am experimenting with flavored water. My first batch needs to sit longer. It's slices or orange, some orange peel, lemon juice and lime juice.

I want to try strawberry and mint water next.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #63312
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I've just got my fermentation bucket back. Next time I'm in town I'll get the ingredients for a batch of ginger wine. =3

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #63313
OtakuSpark
TO THE MOON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraCosplayHai View Post
So I'm not the only one dancing to Kyary instead of school work....I should really get started on that. ^^"
I got my ticket for her UK concert a while ago, why can't it be February already? I don't think I can wait any longer...
Screw you man... Screw you. ;n;

TAKE ME WITH YOU. I MUST HAVE HER CHILDREN.
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #63314
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I know a buddy of mine who's looking to sell his extra ticket to her concert. His buddy ended up not being able to go so he's hoping to sell the extra ticket. If anyone's interested I can have him speak with you.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #63315
OtakuSpark
TO THE MOON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I know a buddy of mine who's looking to sell his extra ticket to her concert. His buddy ended up not being able to go so he's hoping to sell the extra ticket. If anyone's interested I can have him speak with you.
Wish i could but she isn't coming anywhere near Dallas.
Pic semi-related