Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3918 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #63331
dx7879
King of the Pirates!
 
dx7879's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
Hmm...can't tell if friend might be pissed or upset at me I don't think I did anything at least...
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #63332
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by dx7879 View Post
Hmm...can't tell if friend might be pissed or upset at me I don't think I did anything at least...
Ask?

"Hey friend you seem upset with me, I hope everything's alright.'
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #63333
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
QUICK. Everyone laugh at what a NERD Brando was as a teenager:



Why we don't have a "Wow I looked like a nerd at 16" thread is beyond me.



WHY DON'T YOU MAKE IT HUH?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #63334
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast
 
ShinobiXikyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 13,233
I'd be too embarassed to put most pictures of me between 14 and 16. I was heavily into my goth phase, but it didn't come with any real sense of style and esthetics at the time and I kinda looked like crap in too much black eyeliner as a result. To say nothing of early in my Narutard phase.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #63335
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post



WHY DON'T YOU MAKE IT HUH?
That would take effort.

And all my threads die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
I'd be too embarassed to put most pictures of me between 14 and 16. I was heavily into my goth phase, but it didn't come with any real sense of style and esthetics at the time and I kinda looked like crap in too much black eyeliner as a result. To say nothing of early in my Narutard phase.
I was a sad sack of a child. Also it appears I barely aged from age 12 to 17..



^around 12-13



^around 16-17


By the way both shots my mother took. I didn't like sitting still for them. as you can tell.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #63336
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast
 
ShinobiXikyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 13,233
Same for me. I didn't age too much between 13 and now (my main growth period was about 9-11). My height hasn't changed, my body shape hasn't drastically changed, my foot size hasn't changed, my face hasn't canged all that noticably, my voice hasn't changed much. Wee.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #63337
Arbite
Shut up and move!
 
Arbite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 121
I'm glad I aged. Every 18 months or so I end up looking 5 years older.

Me at the end of 2011


End of 2012
Arbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #63338
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Same for me. I didn't age too much between 13 and now (my main growth period was about 9-11). My height hasn't changed, my body shape hasn't drastically changed, my foot size hasn't changed, my face hasn't canged all that noticably, my voice hasn't changed much. Wee.
The only thing that ever changes about me is my boobs get bigger.
But I still get mistaken for a high schooler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbite View Post
I'm glad I aged. Every 18 months or so I end up looking 5 years older.

Me at the end of 2011


End of 2012
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #63339
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast
 
ShinobiXikyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 13,233
I bet it's the facial hair. Instantly adds 5-10 years (my boyfriend's 23, same age as me, and he just has a small soul patch most of the time. Makes him look about his age. One winter he grew a full beard. He easily could have passed for thirty.)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #63340
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Same with Brando. Clean shaven he basically looks like that picture, only fatter. With his scruff he looks 5-10 years older.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #63341
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
QUICK. Everyone laugh at what a NERD Brando was as a teenager:



Why we don't have a "Wow I looked like a nerd at 16" thread is beyond me.
His glasses. Harry Potter.

Also, it's because half the population of Coscom is like 13.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
But I still get mistaken for a high schooler.
....I think I would too.

People like to think I'm in college. I'm not really sure why. But I'd like to look young instead of old one of these days; even freshman year people thought I was in college. And I really. Don't. Know. Why.
__________________
"There's no such thing as an absolute and final ending, for it is always followed by a new beginning.
The future is yours to shape as you wish, crafted with hope upon a foundation of peace."


Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #63342
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,174
I don't even know where photos of me at that age are. And that is a good thing.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #63343
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
His glasses. Harry Potter.

Also, it's because half the population of Coscom is like 13.


....I think I would too.

People like to think I'm in college. I'm not really sure why. But I'd like to look young instead of old one of these days; even freshman year people thought I was in college. And I really. Don't. Know. Why.
He had those same glasses up until a year ago. They where chewed up and the ear pieces slid off so the ends where sharp. Cheap ass mofo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
I don't even know where photos of me at that age are. And that is a good thing.
I hope you where still bald. It wouldn't be right if you weren't.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #63344
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,282
I was sixteen 4 months ago. I don't think any of my pictures count.


But I do have pictures from yeaaaaars ago. Yay awkward me!
__________________
"There's no such thing as an absolute and final ending, for it is always followed by a new beginning.
The future is yours to shape as you wish, crafted with hope upon a foundation of peace."


Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #63345
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I was a sad sack of a child. Also it appears I barely aged from age 12 to 17..



^around 12-13



^around 16-17
I don't know what you're on about. Those look like two photos of a completely different person. The angle may be a factor though.

Our local Taco Bell has churros now. Yesssssss.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.