Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 56 81.16%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.14%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.25%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.85 average.
Unread 01-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #286
Spike_CBbebop
Spike Spiegel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraXroxasXaxel View Post
Like a few others, I'll just post here what I posted in the other thread.

Seeking: Friendship. Female and male. But if I do date, I prefer female >.>

Interests: Cosplay, drawing, singing, mythology, theatre, anime, manga and some other stuff X3

Summary: Well Im not really sure what to say... Im kind of shy and quiet and tend to smile a lot when I first meet people, but when you get to know me I talk more and become my usual weird self. Im trying to major in art >w< I also really get attached to my gal pals XD Umm Im mainly looking for a friend to hang out and cosplay with, who at the least lives in riverside, because I can easily travel there, but long distance is fine with me. I have no clue what else to say but if anyone has questions, Im always willing to answer :3

Games: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Guitar Hero, Shenmu, Sonic Adventure 2 and occasionally Megaman(N64 version)

Anime/Manga/Movies: Ao No Exorcist, Ouran HSHC, Durarara, Fooly Cooly, Kuroshitsuji, Loveless, Gravitation, DNAngel, Air Gear, Jing King of Bandits, Avatar The last Air bender and Legend of Korra, Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, Kimi Ni Todoke, Naruto, Chobits, Vampire Knight, and way more I cant think of at the moment. >w<
I'm not too far from Fullerton! Really want to hang out and see what happens However you don't seem to be accepting PMs...

Unread 01-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #287
magiccosplay01

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_f View Post
Name: Amanda

So, here's a little bit about me. I recently moved from Texas, and am still kind of adjusting to like up north. I have a bunch of great friends who like to hang out and cosplay (you may recognize us.... we did the Ouran panel at Acen for a couple of years, and I was Benio who would make her dramatic appearance. XD). I also own a cat who is surprisingly socialable. I like dogs, but I'm slightly allergic, much to my dismay. I have a full time job working at a bakery, but I am actively working towards my dream to become a traveling photographer. I also work out regularly to do the final blow to my weight loss goals (I've already lost 40lbs, and I'm aiming to crush 20 more! >)

In person, I initially seem like a very sweet and extroverted person. While I am very caring, I am actually a bit of an introvert. I'm more of the stay home and cuddle while watching a zombie flick than going out partying type.

I'm looking for a boyfriend who accepts me. I've tried dating other guys who weren't that into anime, but they just didn't get it, and they thought it was weird that I cosplay. I would absolutely love it if you cosplayed with me, but what I want more than that is someone who supports it. Also, I want to be with a guy who can take care of himself. That doesn't mean he has be loaded or anything, but I don't want someone who lounges around, letting themselves go physically all while expecting me to make a sandwich (Oh I'll make a sandwich....and then eat it right in front of you mwa ha ha). I'd like to pursue a long-term relationship without a long distance relationship.

I'm not sure what else to mention, but hopefully this works out!
Darn, and here i thought long distance relationships would be okay with you.
magiccosplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #288
Kiro

Keeping a long-distance friendship is hard. Keeping a long-distance relationship is much harder. I applaud those that can make it work, but it doesn't come as a surprise when they don't. There are many theories as to why this is the case, but overall, I can't fault people for not wanting to try.

2014 Conventions
Anime Boston
AnimeNEXT
Katsucon?
Otakon
Kiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #289
magiccosplay01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
Keeping a long-distance friendship is hard. Keeping a long-distance relationship is much harder. I applaud those that can make it work, but it doesn't come as a surprise when they don't. There are many theories as to why this is the case, but overall, I can't fault people for not wanting to try.
I am always willing to try, and i cannot say no to something that can possibly be. In any part of everything, both guy and girl need to be willing to try to make it work, somehow someway. If two people really love eachother and feel the way they do about someone they shouldnt let a long distance, get in the way, both of them should be willing to make it work. That is what I believe.
magiccosplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #290
noogz256

Eh sure why not lol makes for an interesting first day i hope

1.Name: Alex
2.General location: Colorado
3.Self Summary & Gender: well lets see...I'm male...lol thought I should make that clear. College student. 22 Y/O. Getting back into my anime and gaming roots now that I have things kinda figured out with what I wanna do and a schedule to do it.
4.Likes and or dislikes: I'm into fitness let that be known now. lol I've been into it for about a year now. This is great because I'm studying it right now as a major in college. Also into gaming(I wish there would be a great RPG coming up but...there isn't least not that I know of). Anime is huge, again just need to freakin' figure out what to watch. There are so many out there just I don't know where to find them so recommendations!
5.What you are looking for: well lets see...looking for a gf but unless I know them or have the ability to meet them in person I'm not interested...I'm sorry...it's just I've done long distance before and it is impossible for me. If anything also just looking for friends on here who share the same passion and more than anything fellow first time cosplayers! lol i feel like doing anything alone sucks so having a supportive group of people just makes it more likely things will happen.

ya so that's my schpeal( i did not spell that right...) hope to hear from a few later.
noogz256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #291
noogz256

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuto Kirigaya View Post
Guess I'll try once more
Name: Eden
Seeking: Girlfriend or friend(Any gender)

Summary: Well, I'm 19 and I live in CA. Umm I almost had to type all of this on my PS3 because of my dumb laptop malfunctioning xD I really like Anime/cosplay/video games and all of that (Otherwise I wouldn't be here lol) I may not seem like it but I'm actually pretty shy and somewhat scared of people. Um I say "um" a lot xD and I cosplay whoever it says down there in my signature. Plus some extra ones I'm working on.

Favorite Anime(s): Blue Exorcist, Ouran HSHC, Durarara, Kuroshitsuji, Death Note, Inu x Boku SS, Chobits, Say I Love You, Sword Art Online, Avatar (TLAB and LOK), FLCL and MANY others I can't think of Right now.

Favorite Games: My top 3 are, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy. (And I'm so lame, I sill play Guitar Hero xD)
I think that just about wraps it up..
lol you sound awesome! and...hey its not lame to play guitar hero! its freakin' amazing. used to play it everyday after school with my buddy. lets be friends?
noogz256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 12:07 AM   #292
Kazuto Kirigaya
Hero Of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by noogz256 View Post
lol you sound awesome! and...hey its not lame to play guitar hero! its freakin' amazing. used to play it everyday after school with my buddy. lets be friends?
Okay! Yay for new friends xD

- Aladdin - Magi The Labyrinth of Magic - 20%
- Asuna Yuuki - Sword Art Online - 70%
- Kagami Taiga - 99%
- Rin Okumura - Blue Exorcist - 100%
- Judal - Magi The Labyrinth of Magic - 100%
- Makoto - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - 10%
- Eren Jaeger - Attack on Titan 100%

Cons:
AM2
Anime Expo 2014
Wondercon
Anime LA
Yaoi con
Kazuto Kirigaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 12:09 AM   #293
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Name: Yuki (All I have to offer)
Seeking: ....Nothing I guess. Just want to take part, and friends >>>> lovers. c:

Summary: I am 25, moving on 26 in April. I work serving people in transportation from Back Bay Boston to Time Square in New York. I am extremely nice and caring, and am currently trying to pursue makeup techniques and skills for myself!

Favorite Anime(s): Full Moon wo Sagashite, Air, Kanon (02/06), Anohana, Sailor Moon, and Kashimashi Girl meets Girl.

Favorite Games: Dragon Warrior 7 is my favorite game of all time. Others include Super Metroid, The Deception series, Final Fantasy 5, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, and more.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #294
Freelancer

My name is John Fronzaglia, and yes I am Italian. I love to meet new people and talk and goof around. I used to be anti social at cons, but after a few years I am not anymore. I love MLP cos play, and I started to cos play DJ_PON3. I am a very out going guy and I am not ashamed of anything, I don't mind embarrassing questions, I am very open minded and very strong willed. I am currently looking for more people to hang out with at cons and make more friends as well, But am also willing to start a relationship if possible, if not then friendship is just as good. I love gaming, MLP, networking and just having fun with life.
Unread 01-24-2013, 07:04 AM   #295
Dnight

Sup

Name: Brian but some ppl call me B or B-Man

General Location: Dunedin,Fl

Self Summary: well im not good at this but here go im male 5'9" Darkblond Blue eyes Age 33. Im a good down to earth guy shy at most time ya even at my age lol but i am who i am. Im kind and i get along with almost any one

Dislikes:Just rude and unkind ppl

What im looking for: at the most part looking for friends to cosplay with at anime convention. If i fine a Girl to hook up with kool but mostly just want to have ppl to hang with at convention but if u like to hit me up with a chat plz do. i know its a long way off but hope to hang with ppl at the metrocon that comeing up in july it was the frist 1 i went to so im going agen for all 3 days.
Dnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #296
Scrittle
King of Versailles

1.Name: Scrittle isn't my real name, but I'd prefer just to give it out for this instead of my real one.
2.General location: Canada.
3.Self Summary & Gender: I'm a fourteen year old female, and I love crossplaying, anime, drawing, gaming, and singing. I'm currently into Left 4 Dead. (Sorry, trying to keep this short) Off topic, but I might be going to Anime Revolution 2013
4.Likes and or dislikes: I've pretty much listed most of my likes... as for dislikes.. I just really don't like it when people are judgemental, mean, or unfaithful.
5.What you are looking for. (Be it just friends or more): I'd like to meet a few new people and become friends with them hopefully, and maybe get a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
•Javert •Eponine (Les Misérables)
•Cicero (Skyrim)
Scrittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #297
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Doing this again, But I have learned much about myself since my last post. So this is more of an update then a repost..

I learned (after a long conversation with a very close friend) that I more desire the female life (no hate, if you don't like it just pass me by and move on). I have never really liked to many "guy oriented" things, and only lived as a male because I thought I HAD to..Anyway..

1.Name:
Jason (I hope my username was enough to know that, but eh *Shrug*)
Though, I will say I want to change that..To Jeimi (Pronoinced like Jamie)

2.General location:
Washington State. King County to get more specific..

3.Self Summary & Gender:
So, As mentioned above, I would rather live the female life, but alas, I am technically a guy. I have many life issues with myself so I would like someone that can help me overcome them. I also would rather dress female, but I haven't come out to all the right people yet, so I have to still be a guy for now. If I can find some females to befriend that will help with my transistioning, that would do wonders for my self esteem..I'm also a romantic, and prefer a dinner/movie type date ending with laying on the grass and looking at the stars, over anything else..Anyway....

25. Looking for around 22-26ish. That's a normal range for me..

4.Likes and or dislikes:
I LOVE magical girl anime..It's my favorite..I don't really read manga..Or read at all lol It bores me..I like a lot of music..I like mostly rock though..
If you want to know who I cosplay (or will be cosplaying) you can check out my profile..There's a lot lol

I don't like:
Heights, Water (as in swimming, boating etc.), liars, cheaters, backstabbers, people who drink (only in my relationships..It's just something I don't like), and drug users (this includes pot, sorry).

5.What you are looking for:
Really, anything..Friends, BF/GF (Yea, I am bi, Don't ask lol), crime partners (Disclaimer: NOT REALLY!! lol), party members (please get this reference ^_^).

Sorry, since I'm new to the whole "figureing myself" out thing I mentioned above, I don't really know what to put so I just winged it lol
Another go?

This thread hasn't gotten me ANYWHERE..But whatever..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Serena (Pokemon Y [It's the one I have lol])
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #298
Kiro

Larcenciel: Out of curiosity, do/did you go to Fenway Health? If so, we might have a mutual acquaintance.

Haven't played DW7, but DW3 is definitely one of my favorite games (still own it, just need to replace the cartridge battery). Tried a friend's DW 1&2 a long time ago. Played through DWM1 and DWM2: Cobi's Journey several times and just bought DW9 for myself last Tuesday to play over this year's con season. Might pick up DQ2 once I finish it. Great world imo.

2014 Conventions
Anime Boston
AnimeNEXT
Katsucon?
Otakon
Kiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #299
t_f

Quote:
^^ This.

Cosplays for 2013:

Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto Shippuden = 95% Done
Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto: Road to Ninja = 70% Done
Asami Sato from Avatar: Legend of Korra = 10% Done
L from Death Note: = 30% Done
t_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #300
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Larcenciel: Out of curiosity, do/did you go to Fenway Health? If so, we might have a mutual acquaintance.

Haven't played DW7, but DW3 is definitely one of my favorite games (still own it, just need to replace the cartridge battery). Tried a friend's DW 1&2 a long time ago. Played through DWM1 and DWM2: Cobi's Journey several times and just bought DW9 for myself last Tuesday to play over this year's con season. Might pick up DQ2 once I finish it. Great world imo.

You know, I was planning on it, but when I talked to them, they told me that I would need my primary doctor in their clinic for me to see them. My family doctor, I cannot give up on. ):....

Sucks too because I am by that area almost every day. My job actually is to take people from the Sheraton right outside of Anime Boston, and bring them to Time Square and make another trip back, which is right down the street of Fenway Health. :/.... It's a shame, but I am hoping to see a therapist near my town soon. I talked to a Thomas Lewis at Fenway Health who told me this. ):....

Well, DW7 is being remade for the 3DS if you ever pick that up. I just..... adored DW7 in practically every way. Characters could have been better, but it was terrific. Great to see another Dragon Warrior fan in the Boston area. :3

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote