Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Costumes (Used)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
tatooine
Space Cake

Meenah, Vriska, Marceline, Gray Armsocks, Ben Nye, Katsu extras!

I’m selling Meenah, Vriska, and Marceline, as well as several props (trident, wings, bass axe), wigs, armsocks, and Ben Nye.

This listing contains everything needed for a complete Meenah or Marceline costume:costumes, wigs, props, Ben Nye, coordinating make-up. The Vriska listing is only missing wings for a complete god-tier ensemble.

Close-up shots of individual pieces are here: http://imgur.com/a/l95gN#0

Prices are for US shipping (though I would be willing to USPS flat rate ship to any other countries. I also live an hour's drive from Canada, so Canadians, we can talk). If you’d prefer to pick them up at Katsucon on Friday evening, I can do that as well. I have several large props that I would be willing to sell to Katsucon-goers. Payment is Paypal, or cash at Katsu. Prices are negotiable.

SOLD! Meenah (Homestuck/MSPA/MS Paint Adventures) - $60 + $12 shipping

SOLD! Meenah's trident

SOLD! God Tier Vriska (Homestuck/MSPA/MS Paint Adventures) - $35 + $12 shipping

Long black wig
I have a long black wig with slight curl. It is in poor condition. I will add it to a Vriska or Marceline order for $10.

Marceline (Adventure Time, “It Came from the Nightosphere”) - $35 + $12 shipping
- Sweater
- Pants (two options!)
- Sandals
- Gray ear tips
- Toesocks

Sweater is an American Eagle size S. // There are two pairs of pants: one is an American Eagle size 2, not distressed (they came after the con). The others are a pair of Delia’s size 5/6; they began their life as flares, and I took them in a bit to straighten the leg (pictured), as well as doing the distressing. // The ear tips have been painted to “Homestuck gray.” // The toesocks are made of a pair of We Love Colors tights with fake toenails. They were made to my foot size, but I used quite large hand stitching on them that will be easy to take out and make your own toe sizes on. // The blue sandals are size 7 blue sandals.

Long black wig
I have a long black wig with slight curl. It is in poor condition. I will add it to a Vriska or Marceline order for $10. If you’re ordering Marceline, I will throw in an appropriate scrunchie for her Nightosphere ponytail.

Marceline’s bass axe
Katsu bonus! I will sell my bass axe for $15 (negotiable), to be handed off Friday evening. Guitar is made of foamboard, with a long ruler for support in the neck. The strap is black ribbon. Everything else is various pieces of hardware and paperclay. This is faaaar from a professional piece.

SOLD! Long We Love Colors Gloves with Fingernails - $18 + free shipping
These are a pair of We Love Colors shoulder gloves in Light Grey (“Homestuck Grey”) with fake nails attached. If you’re short, you can use them under Meenah’s shirt. If you’re not short, you can use them under Vriska or Marceline’s. Say goodbye to expensive armsock commissions and getting Ben Nye on everything you touch!

Please note: these gloves go up to mid-arm. They are inappropriate for cosplay with very short sleeves.

We Love Colors Tights - $6 + free shipping
These are a pair of We Love Colors tights in light gray, size S, untouched aside from being thrown in a box with the (abandoned) ambition of making them into armsocks.

SOLD! Ben Nye cream colors plus setting powder - $12 + $3 shipping (or free shipping with any other order)
- One “Homestuck grey” blend (half of one cream colors gray, one cream colors white – I whipped up this batch for a costume party, then didn’t use it)
- One cream colors in white (slightly used for contouring; you can also use it to whiten the Homestuck grey blend for Marceline)
- One cream colors in steel grey (this one HAS been used slightly; it’s the “contouring” color for trolls, or the color for Marceline's lips)
- Setting powder (has been opened; bottle’s almost full)

(Please remember to complete setting your makeup with Final Set or hairspray. I am not selling either.)

Large powder brushes - $3 apiece + free shipping with any other order
I’ll sell one of these brushes with any other order. The smaller one is a Target brush, the larger one came from a forgotten brand on a flash sale, and part of the enamel on the handle chipped off. These large brushes are perfect for applying setting powder.

Spirit gum and spirit gum remover - $5 + free shipping with any other order
I’ll sell these with any Marceline or Meenah order.

Last edited by tatooine : 02-13-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Unread 01-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
EnvyIsMySin

Interested in a lot of the Homestuck stuff! I'll PM you (:
Unread 01-28-2013, 06:36 AM   #3
Zeph-chan

pm'ed you!
Unread 04-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #4
kyzerz
TeenProdigy :)

Can you send me pictures of the Marceline items?