Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 12-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
Raven-Sama
For The Horde!

Looking for Cosplayers from the UK

Hello! My name is Raven. I'm from Canada but I will be travelling to the United Kingdom this coming summer, in either June or July, for about a month. I have no exact set dates yet. Anyway, I was thinking of attending a Convention in the UK while I am visiting there but I'm not sure of what Conventions are happening during the time I will be there, and I'm not sure where they are. I'll most likely being staying around the London area. Anyway, I was hoping I could maybe connect with some Cosplayers from there because I'd love to have some folks to meet up with while I'm over there since I don't really know anyone from the UK.
Since I'm travelling for a while (I will have also been in the Netherlands for a month prior to coming over to the UK) I won't be packing any fancy cosplays, but I will be bring along my Canada cosplay from Axis Powers Hetalia.
So yeah, if there are any cosplayers from the UK who might be interested in meeting up with a Canadian Canada Cosplayer, please let me know!
Raven-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
HufflepuffLove_

Hi! In London, there's MCM Expo, but that's held in May and October, so you'll probably miss it D:
There are other meet ups, and if you'd like, I could probably find out about them for you?
(I live near London, so I tend to hear about them ^^ )
Casual!France (Hetalia)

Planned cosplays:
2p!France (Hetalia)
Military uniform France (Hetalia)
HufflepuffLove_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
Raven-Sama
For The Horde!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HufflepuffLove_ View Post
Hi! In London, there's MCM Expo, but that's held in May and October, so you'll probably miss it D:
There are other meet ups, and if you'd like, I could probably find out about them for you?
(I live near London, so I tend to hear about them ^^ )
Thank you for the reply! I've actually changed my plans somewhat, and will mostly likely be travelling to the UK in May/June so I am planning to attend MCM!
Thanks again!

England/Arthur Kirkland from Hetalia (American Revolution, Default, Casual, Pirate)
Canada/Matthew Williams from Hetalia (Default Parka, Casual, World Conference)
Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing (Endless Waltz)
Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto (Shippuuden)
Umino Iruka from Naruto
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #4
wayward-ninja
the idiotic one

Awesome sause~ I'd utterly love to meet you at the MCM comic con~ By the way there is a hetalia meet up there as well so maybe you could come?
wayward-ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 01:18 AM   #5
Raven-Sama
For The Horde!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayward-ninja View Post
Awesome sause~ I'd utterly love to meet you at the MCM comic con~ By the way there is a hetalia meet up there as well so maybe you could come?
Oh, cool! I certainly like to meet you as well! I'll be with two other Hetalia cosplayers (they're from England though)... They'll likely be cosplaying Canada and Fem!Canada... I will be Canada and England, but depends on the day! Funny that my friend will be cosplaying Canada but she's British, and I'll be cosplaying England but I'm Canadian (definitely will be cosplaying Canada too though!)
We'll more than likely show up to the meet up! I am very excited to meet fellow Hetalia fans from there!

England/Arthur Kirkland from Hetalia (American Revolution, Default, Casual, Pirate)
Canada/Matthew Williams from Hetalia (Default Parka, Casual, World Conference)
Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing (Endless Waltz)
Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto (Shippuuden)
Umino Iruka from Naruto