Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 04-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
ZombiLuvsYa

Exclamation Need Young-Ish Cosplay Group-MI

Hellozers, im amber R, i live in Warren/New Baltimore Michigan, i am only 13, but im at least 5 ft. i only have a ciel costume, but im hoping to save for a alois costume and get it in about 5 months.I DO wear contact lenses and once i get at least 1 other cosplayer i will make an account, if i get no responds by the time i go to this event.The event is just a small library event thing, but i think it sounded cool, i will be posting pictures, and a video.I will also show you me getting ready in makeup(Not tutorial! only showing you how i put it on.)I Can meet you almost anywhere... but out of state, or too far away, i could have my parents sister or grandma, drive me there or i could walk.I Prefer to cosplay in parks, and meet up in parks for the first time- i only meet up with people in public area's, no house meet n' greet inless my parents come also.I Really like to cosplay, but i have ADHD, and its bad, sometimes i will yell, scream, or have some muscle twitches(Mostly with neck, it looks weird when i do it though..) but i am not afraid of being on camera.I Would prefer if you were 17, or younger.And since im almost 5 ft. i would like it if you werent too much taller than me! i also do not mind cosplaying with another ciel. i know some ppl do not like cosplaying with the same damn character but i do not mind, i also know that michigan is the worst cosplay state, thats why im making this.
ZombiLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
baw61983

Michigan isn't the worst cosplay state. I think people just keep quiet about it. There are a number of cosplayers in this lovely state though.
baw61983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #3
durarararules

Are you still interested? Haha, I think I commented on another thread of yours. I am dying because I don't have a cosplay group! I was planning on cosplaying as Ciel, but I can be Alois, Drocell, or maybe Grell. I am 5 feet exactly, so we're around the same height.
durarararules is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 02:15 AM   #4
Wonders
Hey *^*

Hey! Okay, I know this is from last year but, I am in desperate need of making a cosplay Group in Michigan! I live in Traverse City and I'm 5ft.3in. I don't cosplay any Black Butler cosplay but I have many other cosplays!
Wonders is offline   Reply With Quote