Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #16
AVAAntares
Sewing = 1/2 (Battle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
I'll be sure to post pictures after I wear Gin to Anime USA in November. ^^

Now if only I could find something that looks like a pipe to carry around with me, but wouldn't freak out any security people. (I wanted to bring my wooden nightstick, but my friend keeps insisting that it has to be a pipe.)
Maybe you could make one out of PVC (or another con-legal material) and paint it? With PVC, you could even use threaded joints so it looked like a real pipe.

www.AndSewingIsHalfTheBattle.com
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
"Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it." Maimonides
AVAAntares is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVAAntares View Post
Maybe you could make one out of PVC (or another con-legal material) and paint it? With PVC, you could even use threaded joints so it looked like a real pipe.
That's really smart actually! To the home depot AWAAAAAAY! XD
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #18
PK.love

It makes me really happy to see that other people cosplay this series! I went around for such a long time as Conan and never ran into any other cosplayers, given a stray Kaito Kid or two who never wanted to hang out haha. My Detective Conan cosplay is totally one of my favorites though. My friend wants to do Kid or Heiji eventually which makes me happy.

Oh wow you are cosplaying Gin? That is pretty awesome! Even online I rarely see cosplays of him!
PK.love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #19
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK.love View Post

Oh wow you are cosplaying Gin? That is pretty awesome! Even online I rarely see cosplays of him!
That's part of what motivated me to cosplay him! I think it'll be a lot of fun, especially if I can drag my friend to the con with me as Vodka.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 09-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #20
AVAAntares
Sewing = 1/2 (Battle)

And just think how much fun you can have if there are any Shinichi or Conan cosplayers at the con... you can spend the whole day stalking them!

(At least, that's what I'd do.) ^_^

www.AndSewingIsHalfTheBattle.com
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
"Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it." Maimonides
AVAAntares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #21
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

If by some miracle there is one, my Vodka and I will have a field day with stalking! ^_^

...Heck, I'll probably do that, even if my friend can't make it. XD
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #22
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Bringing back an old thread because I finally finished my Gin cosplay! http://www.cosplay.com/costume/435415/

I just need to straighten my wig, but it's more or less done. Luckily I got to do my first gin photoshoot in the snow ^w^ So excited for Katsucon now
Unread 01-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #23
Kitsunebi-chan
Sora Kitsune Cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
Bringing back an old thread because I finally finished my Gin cosplay! http://www.cosplay.com/costume/435415/

I just need to straighten my wig, but it's more or less done. Luckily I got to do my first gin photoshoot in the snow ^w^ So excited for Katsucon now

very awesome! !

Current Cosplay:
Sora from kingdom hearts 2 Celty from Durarara Kuro from blue exorcist
Otoya ittoki from Uta no prince sama yoruichi from bleach then i got some in the works

past cosplay:
kyuubi from naruto
Kitsunebi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote