Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 917 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 01-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #57241
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Pre-orded Hakuouki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi. I don't know how much I will play it but the artbook that comes with it should have a picture of Chizuru that I can use for a reference. ^_^ Hopefully. >_> Watch it be only the guys in their fancy outfits...

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #57242
Padmik
mikky

Contemplating on either making Raven or Xavin for Dragon*Con. I'm kind of siding with Xavin right now since the Runaways aren't as popular as Young Avengers and I think it'd be pretty neat.

And her outfit doesn't have a cape ~o~

Or I could do both and just cry inside a lot.

[Tumblr] [CosBlog]

2014 Conventions
Shatterdome ATL, AWA
2014 Cosplays
Allison Argent (3x23) - Teen Wolf 100%
Mako Mori - Pacific Rim 100%
Honekoneko (kigu) - PaSwG 90%
Levi (ACWNR) - SnK/AoT 15%
Hibari Kyoya (jumpsuit) - KHR! 5%
Rilakkuma (kigu) 80%

Last edited by Padmik : 01-29-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Padmik is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #57243
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

I keep getting suggested to cosplay as Stocking from P&SWGB soooooo I'll be working on that. It's really hard for me to stick with a certain amount of cosplays to work on but I actually like her! xD

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - Attack on Titan 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Poison Ivy - Batman 80%
Sailor Pluto - Sailor Moon 70%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #57244
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

I've been edging my mom to preregister for MegaCon (I really wanna go ;_; ) and get it over with because in March (when MegaCon is)my parents have to pay a lot of bills and whatnot, so it'll be likely they won't be able to buy tickets... If I can't make it to Mega Con then I'll try to go to Florida Anime Experience in May at least :/

And February needs to hurry up. why? Cause that's when I want to tell her about the next cosplay I want to do: Jolteon (I'm waiting for the miniature convention we just got back from to wear off so she doesn't get ticked at me for wanting to do another cosplay right after I've just done one, etc). Hopefully I can get a wig for Jolteon this time since there's no convention or anything this month (aka no deadlines) and maybe for Luxray too (although I can't be sure when the next time I'll debut that 'stume will be since if I DO go to MegaCon, it's most likely it will be a day which means only one costume can be debuted)

...what a type-ful.

2014 Cosplay(s): Shinx Gijinka (Shiny Version) [PokÚmon] - 100%

2014 Conventions: | KnightroKon | Mythicon | Holiday Matsuri |

deviantART: AnimeLuxray25

Last edited by AnimeLuxray25 : 01-29-2013 at 06:53 PM.
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #57245
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convulsive View Post
Not exactly sure if this would belong here or the general chat, but, is anyone aware of a function that can mass delete your pictures? I really want to get rid of my old crappy costumes, but not my information/post count/dates/etc.
Deleting a mass amount pictures? Sadly no...as far to my knowledge goes I'm pretty sure the answer is no. You'll have to delete them all individually and slowly, which sucks. The only reason why I kept my old photos. LOL Though I am very close going to delete them. >>;; EH. WE'LL SEE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCosplay View Post
Its so hard to find people to cosplay with.
; n; OH GOD. I know how you feellll! Especially with those who will/wants to cosplay in the series you like/enjoy (and also likes the series as much as you do). ;w; I'm such a lonerrrrr. FOREVER ALONEEEEE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Pre-orded Hakuouki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi. I don't know how much I will play it but the artbook that comes with it should have a picture of Chizuru that I can use for a reference. ^_^ Hopefully. >_> Watch it be only the guys in their fancy outfits...
Ohhhh. <3 What console will it be on? But that sounds awesome! I'm sure the artbook would be super beautiful. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLuxray25 View Post
...what a type-ful.[/size]
Well I really hope things go well for you! If not, be patient! :3 Good luck now!
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicań (Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Anime Expo and Midoricon.
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #57246
UrbanVermin

Currently working with model magic. I gotta say- for the cosplayer on a budget this stuff is GREAT.
UrbanVermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #57247
Akahime
Red Princess

BLAH. Arda wigs.... I wanna buy your wigs (more like the long clips) BUT you won't let me. ;w; YOU KEEP SAYING THAT MY ADDRESS AND WHATEVER DOES NOT MATCH. YOU WANT MY MONEY OR NOT?! D;

Cosplayers that use Arda wigs and buy/bought their wigs from there, do you need an account there? Because I seen this suspicious link that says 'Log in' next to the 'Check Out' link... and I'm not sure what to do because I'm always a noob to everything. 8D LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanVermin View Post
Currently working with model magic. I gotta say- for the cosplayer on a budget this stuff is GREAT.
Ohhhh, what for?
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicań (Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Unread 01-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #57248
Ilafatyu
That guy

Looking at various cosplays and wondering if my Link would prefer Sheik over Skull Kid...

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #57249
UrbanVermin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
BLAH. Arda wigs.... I wanna buy your wigs (more like the long clips) BUT you won't let me. ;w; YOU KEEP SAYING THAT MY ADDRESS AND WHATEVER DOES NOT MATCH. YOU WANT MY MONEY OR NOT?! D;

Cosplayers that use Arda wigs and buy/bought their wigs from there, do you need an account there? Because I seen this suspicious link that says 'Log in' next to the 'Check Out' link... and I'm not sure what to do because I'm always a noob to everything. 8D LOL

Ohhhh, what for?
Sgt. Frog, it's the Kero Ball. I shaped it around a foam ball, sanded it down, got it painted. Now to work on the buttons.

You don't need an account to purchase from Arda. I think you just dont get a tracking number.
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #57250
Moofingham
Randomosity at 88mHz

*sigh* Remember those days in the B.C. era? The Before Cosplay Era? The time of one's life that any given moment not reserved to basic human function was NOT infiltrated with random costuming ideas? I only vaguely do. It's like on the other side of some sort of mental rift of timey-wimey. Just wrote a rambling rant on my blog about random steampunking ideas, and then had my braim offer the idea of going through my non-steampunk costumes to see what would happen in they were steampunked. Really, brain???

Warning! Warning! Incoming Costume Con 32!
Divert all Creative Subroutines for Maximum Awesomeness.

I'm working on them... I swear!
Moofingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #57251
Ilafatyu
That guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
*sigh* Remember those days in the B.C. era? The Before Cosplay Era? The time of one's life that any given moment not reserved to basic human function was NOT infiltrated with random costuming ideas? I only vaguely do. It's like on the other side of some sort of mental rift of timey-wimey. Just wrote a rambling rant on my blog about random steampunking ideas, and then had my braim offer the idea of going through my non-steampunk costumes to see what would happen in they were steampunked. Really, brain???
We as a group have serious problems. It's a wonderful thing.

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:06 PM   #57252
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanVermin View Post
Sgt. Frog, it's the Kero Ball. I shaped it around a foam ball, sanded it down, got it painted. Now to work on the buttons.

You don't need an account to purchase from Arda. I think you just dont get a tracking number.
Ahhhh. <3 Totally awesome! <3 That's a wonderful idea actually. Man, I'm seriously not creative. 8D LOL

; w; What? Really? Then I'm having a major problem here. *nervous chuckle* I'll try again tomorrow when my laggy internet doesn't piss me off anymore. Not in a rush to get the long wig clips. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilafatyu View Post
Looking at various cosplays and wondering if my Link would prefer Sheik over Skull Kid...
Hahaha, if I was your Link I would tell you Skull Kid because really, those two need more pictures together. JUST SAYING. 8D LOL

Unread 01-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #57253
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:

Ohhhh. <3 What console will it be on? But that sounds awesome! I'm sure the artbook would be super beautiful. <3
PSP. The artbook will be pretty but I want pictures of Chizuru so I have nice reference images. XD Not of the guys, although pictures of them would be nice too.

And I'm seriously thinking about how to shove the Amnesia Heroine into my cosplay schedule for this year. Stop it brain. Stop. I cannot add any more. T_T

Also just remembered I'm going to need to bid on that green tie soon that I'm going to be using for Camellia Gumi. I'm taking a bit of a gamble on this one since there is only one picture of it just showing the color. It is cheap though and this is a smaller part of the cosplay so it should be fine...hopefully.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #57254
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY-chan View Post
Hey Kell! Kimonos sound awesome! Is it true Nai wants to join your Valkyria plans? I've been stalking your tumblr for updates....
Yuppers! Not sure if she plans on trying to finish it before Fanime or not. We're meeting up this weekend for some cosplay workin' days. We're supposed to start narrowing down our Fanime options. We tried earlier, but all we did was cross off one series...and then put it back on the list. ^_^;

Next con: SacAnime (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #57255
UrbanVermin

Quote:
Ahhhh. <3 Totally awesome! <3 That's a wonderful idea actually. Man, I'm seriously not creative. 8D LOL

; w; What? Really? Then I'm having a major problem here. *nervous chuckle* I'll try again tomorrow when my laggy internet doesn't piss me off anymore. Not in a rush to get the long wig clips. LOL
I poked around a few tutorials to figure it out. I'm hoping Arda has another sale soon because there's a wig I MUST have but its...40.00 and shipping. I feel like I could look elsewhere but just...not sure.