Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
Ikuko_Ieyasu
Kaito-Nii

Question Scars?

I'm not sure if this would be in the right section... But I tried.
So, the characters I plan on cosplaying show quite a bit of arm and leg skin, like Jack's lower legs, John's arms, etc. I was a very clumsy child, and I have billions of scars, I ought to post pictures later, all over my legs, and a few on my arms. Would regular make-up be able to cover up? With the primer, foundation powder, and the base powder. Also, how do you make slightly tan skin to a paleish skin tone? You know how Jack's really pale, but my legs are pale, my arms and face aren't so how would I get them to match? I plan on cosplaying him.
Ref pic of him - http://images6.fanpop.com/image/phot...35-480-480.jpg

Unread 01-21-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
kyronami
Crossplayer

Have you tried just plain ol' concealer? a full coverage one? if that isn't working out for you you can use a lighter concealer under your foundation over the areas, use a full coverage foundation, then you can go back over top with the concealer.

Try a white concealer or base that way the darkness of a scar or blemish wont show through the foundation.
kyronami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
Ikuko_Ieyasu
Kaito-Nii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyronami View Post
Have you tried just plain ol' concealer? a full coverage one? if that isn't working out for you you can use a lighter concealer under your foundation over the areas, use a full coverage foundation, then you can go back over top with the concealer.

Try a white concealer or base that way the darkness of a scar or blemish wont show through the foundation.
I haven't tried anything, since I wear pants all the time. But my make-up is Bare-Mineral powder. But thanks, I'll try that!