Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 01-31-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
_Deimos_

Blog/Vog (opinions plz)

Hai guys
Lately I been thinking of creating a "Cosplay Journey". I want to include everything from losing weight to going through school. I just need ideas and opinions from everyone, from the starters to the expert cosplayers and anything you guys would like to see or deal with stuff like that. Even if you want to submit a healthy recipes I will be willing to make it and record it. You can even submit an up beat playlist for a work out
I have no idea where my camera is atm so i will be recording via webcam/phone
I am a full time student.
I want to lose 60lbs
I have trichotillomania.
I have the sewing ability of a potato.
Prolly going to order my costume so ill review that too or ill take suggestions on which is good for the price
Um anything else I forgot please ask
Any comments, questions and opinions are appreciated.

Thank you guys
_Deimos_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-31-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
Ilafatyu
That guy

I'm not really one for watching videos, but it's always cool to do something like that even if it's just for yourself. I take progress pictures of my cosplays, among other things, and it's cool to look back when I finish up a project. If it was a written/picture blog type thing I'd probably give it a read, but as I said, videos aren't my thing.

I'm an advocate of learning to sew. I taught myself with the help of online pattern symbol guides, and it wasn't so difficult as people made it seem. If you're looking to have a real journey, you should probably hit that trail at some point. Not necessarily now, but sometime down the road. You know what I'm trying to say.

Largely unrelated: Trich sucks. I deal with dermatillomania myself; I've heard they're closely related.

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Utatane Piko - default (Vocaloid) - 90%
Connie (Shingeki no Kyojin) - 0%
Sheik (OoT/SSBB) - 53%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #3
_Deimos_

yep they are both OC behaviours. I kinda wanted to do this to keep myself from pulling. I also met some would be cosplayers but they think they are too ugly cuz of trich. I want to show them that its ok. In a way keep them away from that mentality. I also want to teach people who think cosplaying is fo the immature that it takes a ton of work and discipline.
_Deimos_ is offline   Reply With Quote