I've been cosplaying for quite a few years now but have never gotten a chance to cosplay in groups. I've now done two pair cosplays (one with my best friend and an upcoming one with my boyfriend) but have been thinking about doing a group cosplay. It wouldn't really be for a convention, but I have a professional photographer friend who does the shoots with me.
What I would be interested in is a few other people like myself who would be willing to do group shots with me and my photographer. They can be male or female, genderbent or not, and we can discuss whichever ideas you may have for group cosplays. I prefer to stay away from things that are hyper popular like Homestuck (can't stand it), Bleach or Naruto. They're overdone and it's a personal cosplaying rule. I
So if you live in the Ottawa area, want to participate in a group, and love cosplaying, reply or drop me a line over the inbox on the site and we can chat about possibilities.
In the Last Year:
- "Commander" Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed)
- Legretta the Quick (Tales of the Abyss)
- Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance (DC's Birds of Prey/Justice League)
- Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura - Fairy (artbook) and Pink Ribbons (Sealed Card Movie))
In The Works:
- Princess Tutu (Princess Tutu)
- Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed Destiny - Pink Ribbon Gown)
- "Lightning" Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online - Vice Commander, Knights of the Blood Oath)