Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Costumes (Used)

Unread 02-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
Kaen

Selling/Trading Lolita, Formal Ball Dress, and Corset

Paypal Only.

~~~

Red Ribbons Dress. Fits up to a size 34'' bust, 28'' waist, or smaller. Has waist ties (not detachable). Hips free. Length from shoulder to hem is 34''

Worn but in good condition. There is some leaching of the red onto the white from washing but it can't be picked up on any photos that I've tried.

$40 shipped in USA.

~~~

Offbrand/Handmade Pink Bustle Skirt. The back can be let down to look like the front and worn with/without the bustles. Fit's up to a 30'' waist comfortably and can go smaller, has corset ties in the back. Length is 26.5''.

$55 shipped in USA.

~~~

Offbrand (Mad Daffodil) Pink Gingham Blouse. Button up with ribbon ties on sleeves and center. Size Small, fits up to a max 34'' bust and 28'' with shirring and smaller. Length is about 27''.

$40 shipped in USA.

~~~~

Red Formal Gown with asymmetrical skirt and a cute back. Minor flaws not noticeable when photographed. Will be pressed to get the wrinkles out.

Dress size 8/10.

$20 shipped in USA.

Worn/Proof pic: http://fav.me/d4s130v

~~~

Corset with plastic boning. The color is actually gold instead of silver. I think this is a Medium (36'' bust, 30'' waist), but the back has lacing and can go bigger or smaller.

$30 shipped in USA.

Last edited by Kaen : 02-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Kaen

New things!